What's new

Inside Yati Narsinghanand’s Militant Hindutva Machinery Communalism The far right priest whose mission is to ‘remove Muslims

The problem with the hindus is backwardness..

Never go full retard but they always go full retard. I have seen some of them lynching a freaking dolphin and some posters in here saying ''Well if it was muslims doing it won't get objection' but support'' Get that F outta here with that BS..

Where have you seen Muslims lynching innocent hindus in the muslim world and there are plenty of them upto 100m? We are not animals ladies and gents we have law, order and rule in our civilizations. In fact Hindus thrive in our lands we provide peace, work and everything. I can lynch a random hindu tomorrow if I want? Want would I gain from it is the question.

The police itself is unprofessional in India. It is a mess and has been lost to the dogs. By the way you call us evil but if we were evil we would have made you go extinct like the whites did in the Americas to the natives but we didn't and you wanna know why? Because we have law and order.. We were always the most superior civilization in the world. Where other civilzations didn't have humane laws we had them as way back as 1500s years ago..

Last edited:
@jamahir sir is pure indian communist
indian communists follow selective secularism , they see hindu extremism but close their eyes for muslim extremism .
this is why they lost their support in masses .
Both wrong and both will be bad for the country no community will take attacks on it but the goverment should stop violance it has a duty to protect every citizen. The government when look the other way causes what the congress did to my community in delhi that was congress Hindus were killed in Punjab a plane blown out the sky was wrong and my community still not accept blame or some praise the people who did it. But the state should be for the protection of all same as should happen on the other side. He did it Pakistan did it India does it. India is heading in the right direction but things seem to be getting bad attacks on Muslims as outsiders they native not immigrants used to be condemned here about ten years ago now seems to be made right by Indians by pointing at Pakistani or Muslim attacks on other faiths that not make it right. The west does it much better a soldier lee Rigby was killed outside his barrack in london by muslim immigrants people were pissed of racist attacks increased but can you imagine that happen to soilder in our countries by immigrants of different faith we would riot killing rampage that why west growsw provides its people so many safeguards and have more heart we still idiots. India think it a good idea to make 200 million of its own people feel like outsiders that will help us grow and why we nothing compared to west we like to call selfish gora not have no family value they much better then us still thinking we better because of faith we born into . Hindus not all or even majority bad same as muslim i feel like a hippy on here when in west when i step out here in west i same as most

I used to look at news from Pakistan and be conflicted I made to look intolerant hellhole and i look and my mates their family and think they good people maybe they in the west and mix with Punjabi Sikhs thats why . Then my mama mami tell how great the Punjabi Pakistani were on the gurdwara pilgrimage and other sikhs i would say they mostly stay in Punjab all punjabi both sides must have the same thing of guest is treated like a king. The view Pakistani have of India as a violent hellhole of Hindu extremists is not what India is we see the worse of it in our news and if desi reports then made even worse. Our view of each other is worse than reality news show the worse of us but India should go back to its secular way quick if not split minority area up why not we not guests of hindus we Indians and have no more loyalty to prove then Hindus. It will come full circle modi shine is dimming and lets see a move to centre by all hope so

I used to look at news from Pakistan and be conflicted I made to look intolerant hellhole and i look and my mates their family and think they good people maybe they in the west and mix with Punjabi Sikhs thats why . Then my mama mami tell how great the Punjabi Pakistani were on the gurdwara pilgrimage and other sikhs i would say they mostly stay in Punjab all punjabi both sides must have the same thing of guest is treated like a king. The view Pakistani have of India as a violent hellhole of Hindu extremists is not what India is we see the worse of it in our news and if desi reports then made even worse. Our view of each other is worse than reality news show the worse of us but India should go back to its secular way quick if not split minority area up why not we not guests of hindus we Indians and have no more loyalty to prove then Hindus. It will come full circle modi shine is dimming and lets see a move to centre by all hope so

let us hope for the best .

Never go full retard but they always go full retard. I have seen some of them lynching a freaking dolphin and some posters in here saying ''Well if it was muslims doing it won't get objection' but support'' Get that F outta here with that BS..

Where have you seen Muslims lynching innocent hindus in the muslim world and there are plenty of them upto 100m? We are not animals ladies and gents we have law, order and rule in our civilizations. In fact Hindus thrive in our lands we provide peace, work and everything. I can lynch a random hindu tomorrow if I want? Want would I gain from it is the question.

The police itself is unprofessional in India. It is a mess and has been lost to the dogs. By the way you call us evil but if we were evil we would have made you go extinct like the whites did in the Americas to the natives but we didn't and you wanna know why? Because we have law and order.. We were always the most superior civilization in the world. Where other civilzations didn't have humane laws we had them as way back as 1500s years ago..
Dude I don't know where you live but what you said is not true.
Millions might be living in muslim countries,in middle east they are working and cannot get citizenship and the remaining few muslim countries where you have minorities as their citizens you know how they are treated ,they are second class citizens with no equal rights as muslims.take example of pakistan .

And regarding your muslim rule had law and order and did not convert them to muslims in India ,there are few reasons for that ,if you are open minded and don't come with pre set conclusions I will explain it to you.

very well .. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
you must be living in lahore , you must have got history lessons from madarsa curiculam .

you should have clearly doubled checked your Indian media sources who were telling you stupid facts on our Pakistan. If Pakistanis were intolerant races here why did we allow millions of Indian Muslims to settle and become Pakistanis. Or let millions of Afghanis in to live become Pakistanis or just stay in country. This group does have a legit case historically culture language too Pakistan coming here . Karachi hub, has people people from all areas South Asia in there no back lash. Your tainted view of Punjabi Pakistanis and yourself is one of good lol when in 1947 you were killing your east Punjabi Muslims.to extinction. your Hindu extremists is always been off the scale. Just hidden nicely from outsiders, Pakistani has never had a incident of committing regular genocides on each other.

here on PDF you will find many equivalent of yeti narsimhanand those who were supporting insult of and demolition of indus valley priest's idol . because they say islam teaches demolition of statues .
So? We must also become like those people?

That was partition violence, people of both sides killed each other. I am talking about post 1947 India.
Then your assertion that the Partition violence is somehow related to the "Pandit genocide:, which is used as a dog-whistle to garner support for brutal policies, is wrong.

Parminder your a sell out you hate me not wanting indian muslims treated bad same as I hate khalistani who hate hindu . Why you love Hindus who hate Singh's here call you pandit is that ok. I dont have to prove my love for india to u i hate people here hating anyone including Hindus what u doing being a hindu lover how they related to you why you attack a fellow Sikh over these pandits they not us we not indian . Why you acting like a hindu agent these Hindus RIP up our guru granth sahib and you in bed with them these clever weak hindus start the trouble then step back and have us fight and die. These hindus killed so many of our Sikh brothers in punjab it was units from south india that were brought in and sikh agents like you would betray brave Singh's. We have to be together against these brahmin they so clever what we got in common with those short dark indians from the south or weak gujrati you against us sikhs your old man proberly betray Singh's in the 80s .

You see those words they what these thick khalistani call Indian sikhs who want a United india and no khalistan they say shit like that to me when I support a diverse india so you saying I love muslims or acting bad while loving minority hating Hindus while one yourself is funny . The stupid khalistani say this about sikhs like you and you say these things because I think indian muslims have same right as you and hindus any faith to be Indian you think i not indian because i like indian muslims who cares many khalistani think you a weak sikh because you love these BJP type does it make you a weak sikh . You attack a sikh brother for hindus or we allowed to be indian but i cant stick up for indian muslims . And i said if you hate us and think non hindus not indians then give us minority some land where they meant to go . Indians are indians like you stick up for Hindus i can stick up for indian muslims and hindus i do when puss take start about cow piss call me names i can tell you names the khalistani calling you or their thoughts on hindus dont hate or judge anyone we all can call each other names but our country we love will get nowhere we strong because of diversity
Listen fool I can't understand your gibberish. You seem to me like a modibhakt schooled in WhatsApp University. First learn to write properly then come back here

Split minority area ? Tere chacheya te papeya nu de ditta hai Pakistan 1947 Wich..... Hon ager Tere Indian Musalmaan chacheya te papeya nu India changa nahi lagda te chale Jaan Pakistan Wich apne prava kol.

Teri b**d Wich badi agg laggi hoyi hai. Secular law chahida hai tennu India Wich. Pakistaniya nu bi bol apne mulk Wich Secular law lagaan wastey. Unha nu te tu koi salaah nahi denda. Sara gyaan Hinduva wastey hi hai. Pakistan Wich Islamic law lagga ditta hor enhanu India wich Secular rights chahide ne, dono countries wich enha di mauja hi mauja.
Are you a wannabe hindu you a minority and secularism is good for us. I dont care what pakistan does not my country.You either hindu or dont like muslims I have mauja in punjab but I know when those mauja ended for 10 years when sikh bigots started a fire now it hindu bigots trying it

Are you a wannabe hindu you a minority and secularism is good for us. I dont care what pakistan does not my country.You either hindu or dont like muslims I have mauja in punjab but I know when those mauja ended for 10 years when sikh bigots started a fire now it hindu bigots trying it
60F1DA7C-50CA-47B3-BD72-52F976CD715E.jpeg

Listen fool I can't understand your gibberish. You seem to me like a modibhakt schooled in WhatsApp University. First learn to write properly then come back here
Who talking to you I'm trying to type and drive again with fool because I secular . I'm a fucking minority I want secularism I love india and it diversity . I mot Congress or BJP but am secular Those not my view on hindus but khalistani let me get home

Back
Top Bottom