What's new

Slaughtered for their entertainment: Crowds gather to watch the barbaric murder of Jordanian pilot o

what happened to these people? how they became so evil??? all nations should unite to destroy this evil mentality.

I’m not surprised by the reaction these people have lost loved ones and have had their country destroyed. It is not surprising that it has changed people’s mindset to such an extreme. Let’s not forget the Syrian civil war has been going on for nearly 4 years. We can only imagine what the Syrian people have gone through.

I don't think there is any saving the people Al Raqqa they are tainted and need to be cleansed.
just drop a MOAB or have a fully loaded B-2 hit Al Raqqa

b2_12.jpg
Let’s keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different result each time. I don’t know maybe trying a different approach would be more helpful. All this has its roots in the Syrian civil war, ending that war should be the main priority. Even if it means talking to the enemy and coming to a compromise that was far from the preferred one.

Isis is bunch of thugs united under extremist umbrella and doing things which are strickly prohabited by islam. They are not even human religion come 2nd. Now sudan should hang all of ISIS scum bags which are prisoners eye for an eye is best suit this scenario. RIP to the pilot

I’m not surprised by the reaction these people have lost loved ones and have had their country destroyed. It is not surprising that it has changed people’s mindset to such an extreme. Let’s not forget the Syrian civil war has been going on for nearly 4 years. We can only imagine what the Syrian people have gone through.

Let’s keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different result each time. I don’t know maybe trying a different approach would be more helpful. All this has its roots in the Syrian civil war, ending that war should be the main priority. Even if it means talking to the enemy and coming to a compromise that was far from the preferred one.

no saving these people. the people who didn't want any part of ISIL left years ago or whenever ISIL declared it the Captial of IS.

this is a war of extermination. if ISIL had the means they would destroy D.C or any city in the West in a heartbeat.

time to take the gloves off.

Last edited:
Will they be cheering when missiles are landing on their dirty heads? It's worth finding out. Calculatiive planning is going on right now, they will pay.

If an entire UN is unable to act against this barbaric entity called IS, it has no use at all and must be disbanded as soon as possible!

I don't think there is any saving the people Al Raqqa they are tainted and need to be cleansed.
just drop a MOAB or have a fully loaded B-2 hit Al Raqqa

b2_12.jpg

Nope conventional shit won't do it what we need is large numbers of small nukes to bomb IS Controlled areas

Stop blaming Islam for this. How can these people be Islamic when Islam explicitly prohibits the execution of anyone through burning. This is if we even accept all their other acts. Which I will not, they beheaded women and children, something that was also explicitly prohibited by the Prophet (saw).

These people are extremists, their religion is the same as the ones of Saudi Arabia who are hypocritically being supported by the very great "freedom" loving and "democratic" Western powers.

I pray that ISIS is destroyed and that Goat Al Baghdadi and his ideological friends in Saudi Arabia are all held accountable.

If an entire UN is unable to act against this barbaric entity called IS, it has no use at all and must be disbanded as soon as possible!

UN is a toothless Piece of Shit anyway,unless all the big powers EU,China,USA & Russia come together to counter this threat IS will continue to exist

These people are the lowest of the lowest of the lowest even compared to dirties lowest animal.
may the pigs grow in the womb of woman these animal make love to.

What kind of Animals are they ?
Even animals are 150 times more humane than these so called residents of Raqqa.

Nope conventional shit won't do it what we need is large numbers of small nukes to bomb IS Controlled areas

nukes?? nah. we shouldn't taint the land and make it unlivable for peaceful people.

don't underestimate the power of 500,1000,2000 pounds bombs. especially when we could drop thousands of them in the matter of hours.

Now really. If you were living in an area controlled by tyrants who wouldn't hesitate to whack you off at the first excuse, wouldn't you also dance and rejoice just to "fit in" even though you may despise them with all of your guts. The world failed the people of Raqqa and now you suggest that they be bombed back to the stone ages ??

Damn,

Cut down this goo-goo gaa-gaa pinko bullshit.

There has never ever been a tyrant in history which had not enjoyed popular support, maybe not majority but atleast very large and significant minority.

Nero was extremely popular in Greek,Dacia and Asia minor. Caligula was loved by Roman public and Germania. Our own Aurangzeb had full support of bloodthirsty (moderate) muslims (every heard about banned book Sufis of Bijapur by fellow pinko Eaton). Nazi part was largest party in a free and fair elections. Milosevic won outright majority. Bolosheviks had soviets behind them.During American revolution, both sides had even support from colonialists.

Anyone who had not supported IS would be dead by now, or would have been forced to move to Kurdish, Turkish, or Iraqi government controlled area. People who are staying in IS areas are blue blooded supporters of IS. Jihadis feel the same on massacre of infidels (their definition of infidel is wide) by IS as a soccer fan would feel when his team scores a goal against opposition. Bonus if they score on infidel's home ground.

The spectators in this video are not faking elation. It is most difficult emotion to be faked. Do not insult their intelligence by detatching them from their agency and treating them as dumb animals, just because yout pinko sensibility could not digest the truth.

Last edited:

They've put together a 60 countries strong coalition.My own country is part of it and at its forefront with like... 2 military councilors and a strong declaration against ISIS's act.They're doomed....

Back
Top Bottom