What's new

Six million preventable child deaths - the biggest child rights violation...a silent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brothers,

I need your help. Report the post of
super_star and fateh 71.

Today I am a victim of their racism, tomorrow you might be. So please press the report buttons of their racist posts.

Atleast you can protest/ask rights on PDF internet forum. be happy and thankful to PDF webmaster for giving you the freedom without censor.

Not groundless, I have Agnostic Muslim's PM to prove that you were banned for making racist comments, mods can check it.

And here you are making comments about how you want to kill racists!!! phew man, your drama is too much.

I said I want to eliminate racist elements. Elimination can be done by convincing people and consultation, I did not use the word "kill".

Elimination and killing is not same. No dictionary says so.

Again groundless accusation.

Post reported.

Brothers,

I need your help. Report the post of
super_star and fateh 71.

Today I am a victim of their racism, tomorrow you might be. So please press the report buttons of their racist posts.

I'm staying neutral, but i see alot of Chinese Racism on the forum, why dont you report them too? :victory:

Originally Posted by super_star
oops I don't know the history. what is nationality of the shameless idiot?
====================================

super-star, your india's dog increase very quicklly.

you should know what i say.

As you say, no india human use chinese goods:partay:

Extreme Poverty and Hunger in India

Another major factor which directly lead to Child Deaths in India,

And GOI failed to aknowledge;

Despite the economic growth and outsourcing of foreign jobs by western companies to India, majority of the Indian population still wallow in extreme poverty and disease. Behind India’s new-found economic strength are three hundred million poor people that live on less than $1 per day. Government figures may indicate a reduction in poverty. But the truth is, with increasing global food prices, poverty is spreading everywhere like a swarm of locust. Conditions are worst in the rural areas where close to 70% of India’s population resides. Statistics show, that 2.1 million children under 5 years old die of malnutrition yearly.

India is not be rated as the most corrupt country in the world as far as the figures go but corrupt practices exist here in India like any other place in Africa. Public school teachers rarely go for classes but still get paid at the end of the month. The ministry of education in India is struggling to identify thousands of so-called ghost-worker names of teachers that only exist on payroll – yet victory is far-fetched.

Mumbai is beautiful and businesses are flourishing but that is for the privileged few. The poor, who are majority, live in slums. They can only see and fantasize about the beautiful things in the city of Mumbai, but can't benefit. The streets of major cities in India, like the rural areas, are populated by persons who can’t even get the minimum amount of calories that is required for survival due to the low quality of food they eat. To many Indians, basic amenities such as proper sanitation, portable water, and health care are luxuries they can only get in their dreams.

Many young girls have resorted to prostitution as a way to escape from poverty and provide for their families. Increasing number of girls are dropping out of schools to look for jobs. In some extreme cases, parents force their girls out of school themselves. This ugly trend spells doom for India’s economy in the future.

As families cut back at the number, quality and quantity of food they consume per day; meat, a source of protein, is no more an option in the menu of many families. People now opt for less nutritional meals – just to put something in the stomach— which has a bad effect on child’s growth. Meanwhile, it’s estimated that 40% of children in India are suffering from stunted growth.:smitten::pakistan::china:

I said I want to eliminate racist elements. Elimination can be done by convincing people and consultation, I did not use the word "kill".

Elimination and killing is not same. No dictionary says so.

Again groundless accusation.

Post reported.

And you were ready for a death punishment for 'convincing'? Because thats what you said in your next post.

Who are you fooling?

And you were ready for a death punishment for 'convincing'? Because thats what you said in your next post.

Who are you fooling?

Can you recognize your fellow indian's post?

Careful ask slowly to your mom. There is censorship. Gov may listen it and will be executed.

I posted in response to his post.

Post reported.

a2c50d9fb71b17884a1dd31e7e612c96.jpg

At least 38% of Indians live in extreme poverty, according to a new report by a government committee.

The committee, headed by economist SD Tendulkar, considered education, health and sanitation indicators to arrive at the new figure.

The figure is more than 10% higher than the current official poverty estimate of 27.5%.

If the new estimate is accepted, government spending to alleviate poverty may have to greatly increase.

Since 1972, poverty has been defined on the basis of the money required to buy food worth 2,100 calories in urban areas and 2,400 calories in rural areas.

According to the current estimates, the number of poor in India is approximately 297 million.

The new estimate will classify an additional 110 million people as living in poverty, says the BBC Hindi service's Shyam Sundar.

This would mean the government will have to spend an additional $1.9bn on ensuring food security to the poor, our correspondent adds.

In the last four years, the Indian government has spent $31.19bn on poverty alleviation schemes.

Poverty figures and the methods of compiling them are mired in controversy in India.

A report by India's rural development ministry earlier this year said at least half of Indian population lived in poverty.

Another report in 2007 estimated the number of poor at 77% of the total population.

The Indian government has not accepted the two reports.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Can you recognize your fellow indian's post?

I posted in response to his post.

Post reported.

More lying, you posted this in response to MY post, and no way can it be construed taht you wanna 'convince' someone.

That is why I am ready to get death sentence if I need to eliminate a racist element from society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom