What's new

Six million preventable child deaths - the biggest child rights violation...a silent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'n not lecturing you, since you are a self admitted racist, you have no right to make melodramatic comments on racism. Besides you are a chinese but you for ayear pretended to be an indian and made racist comments about indians and got away with it, hene you are a cowardly racist. Atleast superstar is not pretending ot be a chinese.

Calling a member cowardly racist is an offense, if you cannot show evidence to prove your point.

Let the mods see where did I post a racist comment in this thread.

And bad mouthing can be carried out by me.

I am just waiting for the mods to come and decide who is who by reading the posts.

Post reported.

fateh he is definitely not Chinese.See his signature.

Again reported.

You are getting unnecessarily worked up. You can easily prove that racist comment wrong,, thats all i am asking. instead you resorted to making racist comments yourself.

Besides, you were banned from this place for making racist comments and you agree to that too. Then again, you kept claiming for a year that you are indian, now on this thread you are claiming to be chinese. when people lie about their nationality, users get banned, mods should look at your case too.

only one post,you indians are yawping.
Poor endurance.

in "china defence",there are a lot rumors about china that post by indian garbage.

what's your meaning?

oh,sorry. I forget many indinas in this forum are shameless
:partay::D

super_star and fateh 71, these two indians deliberately posted offensive racist comments and make groundless personal accusation.

Why should there be no action against them. I am waiting for the mods' action.

I expect a fair judgement from the mods.

I guess you have posted something offensive.

Translate it into English.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Quit pretending that you don't know Hindi. Perhaps you forgot, that your siggy, for most part, is in Hindi.:rofl:

This is ridiculous.:rofl:

You are getting unnecessarily worked up. You can easily prove that racist comment wrong,, thats all i am asking. instead you resorted to making racist comments yourself.

Besides, you were banned from this place for making racist comments and you agree to that too. Then again, you kept claiming for a year that you are indian, now on this thread you are claiming to be chinese. when people lie about their nationality, users get banned, mods should look at your case too.

Again you are insulting me with groundless accusation and acting like a mod explaining why I was banned.

Mods know why I was banned. But you deliberately say I was banned for racism. Groundless accusation.

Your post reported again.

Brothers,

I need your help. Report the post of
super_star and fateh 71.

Today I am a victim of their racism, tomorrow you might be. So please press the report buttons of their racist posts.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Quit pretending that you don't know Hindi. Perhaps you forgot, that your siggy, for most part, is in Hindi.:rofl:

This is ridiculous.:rofl:

oops I don't know the history. what is nationality of the shameless idiot?

Again you are insulting me with groundless accusation and acting like a mod explaining why I was banned.

Mods know why I was banned. But you deliberately say I was banned for racism. Groundless accusation.

Your post reported again.

Not groundless, I have Agnostic Muslim's PM to prove that you were banned for making racist comments, mods can check it.

And here you are making comments about how you want to kill racists!!! phew man, your drama is too much. besides, i've made no racist comment here, all that racism is in your head.

super_star and fateh 71, these two indians deliberately posted offensive racist comments and make groundless personal accusation.

Why should there be no action against them. I am waiting for the mods' action.

I expect a fair judgement from the mods.

Mithunnnnnnnn, settle down!!!

We all know you are a chinawannabie!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom