What's new

Simply amazing! Who knew that something as universal as a billboard could be used in such a way?

dray

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
This is good ..I must say an excellent idea ..and I have thought over it before.....and now u see..we have an presentation before us...:)
this is good but will work only in the area with high humidity like equatorial regions of the worlds...where there is lots of precipitation and lots of sunshine and lots of evaporation......
or in the coastal area where the wind from the sea bring lot of water vapor in it........
we can use this concept in our coastal areas where we have water problem....and I think it will solve our water problem in those areas.....:agree:

Excellent concept. It will be great if we try to implement it on a experimental basis (particularly on coastal belts) along with rain water harvesting. With the rising water crisis all over the world countries like Peru,Israel etc are really thinking way ahead of the rest.

I think they can run the billboard and the water processing unit from solar panels fitted on it, that way no external power source will be required and the entire system will be a stand-alone self-reliant unit ready to be deployed in the remotest parts without any additional requirements of infrastructure like electricity. And without any cause of pollution, it will be suitable even in sensitive or fragile ecosystems.

Can this be a solution to drinking water problem in places with shortage of water? This will also be useful in arsenic and other chemical contamination prone areas. :)

Never Thought A Billboard Could Be Used This Way! | Re Shareable TVRe Shareable TV

@chak de INDIA @Dem!god @Indischer @scorpionx @levina @Parul @BDforever @arp2041 @thesolar65 @DarkPrince @45'22' @@hinduguy @ExtraOdinary @Anubis @Roybot

@DRAY somehow I never got the alert for this mention.

This is a brilliant idea.
We have so many billboards but then am wondering how many would we find in arid and remote areas?
@levina
waiting for u........:)
Thank you!! :-)

This is a brilliant idea.
We have so many billboards but then am wondering how many would we find in arid and remote areas?
not gonna work every where....
it will only work on high humidity area...where water can condense even with slightest dip in temp.
so, when this type of air strikes the bill board,..water condense on the surface as the moving air keep cooling off the bill board....
and this will also work in coastal areas for obvious reasons.....as water content in the air from sea is high.....

Excellent. There was also a guy who invented a "gravity light". Yes, a light that works on gravity. And sold them for free in Africa.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom