What's new

Crimea’s new attorney general becomes a sensation in Japan...:man_in_love:

Here, a much better pic to wet your whiskers, you retarded brothers from other mothers of mine! :D

article-natalia-0321.jpg

I'm not done. Quite yet.

42-56940225.jpg
Hmm ;)

@KAL-EL, here, another one for ya! :D

Just imagine, if Hillary was this good looking..... god dammit............ :cray:

natalia22n-3-web.jpg

Annnnnddddd ...... People are after a well trained female KGB agent with impressive skill set in this thread .............. :D

Intel services some times do select seductive girls ..... This attorney General is seducing the whole world ..... :D

Mean while Russia is completing the annexation procedure of Crimea .......

Last edited:
Small imperfections make women perfect. Despite them scabs, she surely does look delicious. :D

Imperfections can hide somewhere behind the thigh.. not there.

What the hell are we discussing anyway??:p:

Strangely enough, this time we are totally on topic. "Crimea's new attorney general becomes a sensation" .... :rofl::rofl:

Imperfections can hide somewhere behind the thigh.. not there.

What the hell are we discussing anyway??:p:

Strangely enough, this time we are totally on topic. "Crimea's new attorney general becomes a sensation" .... :rofl::rofl:
I wonder how she smells?.. the last Ukrainian I knew was obsessed with apples. So while it was pleasant conversation listening to her about her experience in the University.. the mind was generally involved in controlling the constant battle between the loins and nose..
One wanting her soo bad while the other unable to bear the unusually strong apple smell from her. Sadly, a German fellow with less issues and confidence oozing from his looking like Hitler's ideal stepped in and I was left there with bickering senses.

Dude, I rather have the apple in my pocket first, and then debate the smell all night long..... :D

I wonder how she smells?.. the last Ukrainian I knew was obsessed with apples. So while it was pleasant conversation listening to her about her experience in the University.. the mind was generally involved in controlling the constant battle between the loins and nose..
One wanting her soo bad while the other unable to bear the unusually strong apple smell from her. Sadly, a German fellow with less issues and confidence oozing from his looking like Hitler's ideal stepped in and I was left there with bickering senses.

I met two ukranian women during a pole dance in a bar ...... they started the conversation and I bought them some drinks ..... Because of the conversations I had with them I missed the pole dance that day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom