What's new

Crimea’s new attorney general becomes a sensation in Japan...:man_in_love:

Calm down,i dont hate Brazil,you cant even understand a joke.....

brazilians are so dumb - Tengaged

This perfectly explains this......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here is another one......

Brazil’s corrupt politicians are zombies fooling Brazilians over and over, says The Economist | Brazilian Bubble

Good that you migrated to Canada otherwise you yourself would have become a Zombie........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Should I start posting stuff about India? It'll be much worse I assure you. We are not stupid. Brazilians have been looted by our corrupt government but we are not dumb. Our universities are ranked much higher than Indian ones.

Should I start posting stuff about India? It'll be much worse I assure you
Common man it was just a joke,i was just messing with you.By the way you took a lot of time in writing this one line.Did you really started reading the links which i shared??? Now that's Epic fail.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We are not stupid. Brazilians have been looted by our corrupt government but we are not dumb. Our universities are ranked much higher than Indian ones.
My dear innocent friend when somebody trolls you,you dont reply him with a logic,is this the first forum you have joined in your life??

Common man it was just a joke,i was just messing with you.By the way you took a lot of time in writing this one line.Did you really started reading the links which i shared??? Now that's Epic fail.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just admit it, you hate Brazil and Brazilians. I am ready to troll Indians if it will shut you up.

10150788_664956360230101_629937681_n.jpg

Just admit it, you hate Brazil and Brazilians. I am ready to troll Indians if it will shut you up.
OMG!!! I dont hate Brazilians,see i have also edited my posts :angel: Infact i like Brazilians :angel:
Now you will get banned if you troll us Indians :D

Bikini = nude? In your culture, this is considered nude?
I am talking about the policy of PDF not about my personal wishes.A very senior and experienced member was banned for using very less exposing pics compared to what you posted as his avatar.

How you came to know?? did you boned one of the hairy Indian womens?? :sick::sick:.:tdown:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@blackface I am waiting for your reply,What happened?? Did i exposed the truth,well i am really sorry for that. :D

No thanks, I don't like hairy women. Keep your hairy women to yourself. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No thanks, I don't like hairy women. Keep your hairy women to yourself. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Now the truth is exposed,i know you are crying from inside,You can share your story here that how she took advantage of your body and innocence :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom