What's new

This Cute 10 Minute Film Of A Deaf-Mute Girl Will Warm Your Heart. :-)

Kis kitab mein likkha hai ke shadishuda admi ko dubara pyaar nehi ho sakta?? :angry:

Heart is a wild creature, so ribs are like cages!! :D

Life In A Metro - O Meri Jaan (with hindi & english lyrics) - YouTube

Dil khudgarz hai fisla hai yeh phir haath se, Kal uska raha Abb hai tera Iss raat seee!! :D
hehehe.....
lagta hai ab to sahi me bhabhi ji ko bolna hi padega........:D:D
khair baat to sahi hai.....pyar ke liye koi umar nai hota par.....
wo ladki to abhi bacchi hai...........:D:D
1 question

why did the girl used alarm .....she was deaf right?? :suicide:

btw....a nice love story :wub:
lol...
wo alarm nai sun sakti to kya hua..vibration to feel kar sakti hai na....:D:D
aise log bahut sensitive hote hai.......:angry::angry:

Skeptic!! She didn't know the alarm was set when she bought the clock!! :whistle:
:o::o::o::o:

hehehe.....

lol...
tujhe bada pata hai :sick:

hehehe.....

Mera bhi dil toh bachha hai ji!! :bounce:

lol...

Yeh lo @45'22' , another explanation! :whistle:

kyun...
mujhe kyun nai pata ho sakta hai.......
now I can almost feel her vibes in my heart.......:wub:
so I need to save her from every attack......:D:D

Isi liye ek shadishuda bande se usko bachana chahta hai?? :D

Nice video. Mann kar raha tha saley ko jutey see pitun jaab Kagaz phenk ke chala gaya.Agar last mein wapas nehi aata to pakka saley kaa superi deta, bhai ko :mad:

:D I also thought the same!! :D

Mera bhi dil toh bachha hai ji!! :bounce:

Isi liye ek shadishuda bande se usko bachana chahta hai?? :D
hehehe..
thik hai maan liya dray bhai ka dil baccha hai...par bhabhi ji ka dil baccha nai hai......she will kill you for it..:bounce:

nai..shadhi suda banda ye kaam nai kar sakta.....
wo mera pehala pehla pyar hai.....:D:D

Well, I will tell you a truth. Previously I have liked a number of posts, without seeing the content, just because I was mentioned. But I liked it only after I have seen this to the finish......:enjoy:

During my school days I used to like a girl in my neighborhood, we used to look at each other from our balconies, but couldn't dare to talk with her, her father was a big guy and used to ride a big Enfield Bullet. and I was just a kid riding a bycycle!! :fie:
Now she is married to someone in Singapore. :cray:

During my school days I used to like a girl in my neighborhood, we used to look at each other from our balconies, but couldn't dare to talk with her, her father was a big guy and used to ride a big Enfield Bullet. and I was just a kid riding a bycycle!! :fie:
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

what a sad story.....
I am really feeling bad for u.....:laughcry:

You are a shame on Bengalis :angry: Zaada se zaada kya hota, do teen thappad kha lete, cycle tod deta lekin ladki to impress hoti. Aur sasur se maar khane mein sharam kayeka?, aise bhi bibi se regular phatkar milta hai.:coffee:

hehehe..
thik hai maan liya dray bhai ka dil baccha hai...par bhabhi ji ka dil baccha nai hai......she will kill you for it..:bounce:

nai..shadhi suda banda ye kaam nai kar sakta.....
wo mera pehala pehla pyar hai.....:D:D

Ha yaar!! :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: :D:D:D

Tell you what, now even the heart is not that romantic like it used to be during school or college days!! :-)

You have the audio & video file of that song...wo mera pehla pehla pyaar?

You are a shame on Bengalis :angry: Zaada se zaada kya hota, do teen thappad kha lete, cycle tod deta lekin ladki to impress hoti. Aur sasur se maar khane mein sharam kayeka?, aise bhi bibi se regular phatkar milta hai.:coffee:

Ha ha ha !! :D Her father was not the only reason, she was from the same neighborhood, sabko pata chal jata, things were different in those days, :( I was concerned about my 'good boy' image and all, and she also wouldn't have accepted my proposal for the same reason!! :D

yes....I do......:)

To fir de mujhe. :angry:

7fejc.jpg

I think Pakistani members won't be able to see this Youtube video, but I don't know what is the alternative. :undecided: However, here is the link: This Cute 10 Minute Film Of A Deaf-Mute Girl Will Warm Your Heart.

@chak de INDIA @Dem!god @Indischer @scorpionx @levina @Parul @cheekybird @BDforever @arp2041 @thesolar65 @DarkPrince @45'22' @hinduguy @ExtraOdinary @Anubis @Roybot

For a Sunday evening!! :-)

Beautiful!!!!
Luvd it.... :-)

Btw when the alram was ringing in the begining of the video I thought it was my mobile....:hitwall:

Ha ha ha !! :D Her father was not the only reason, she was from the same neighborhood, sabko pata chal jata, things were different in those days, :( I was concerned about my 'good boy' image and all, and she also wouldn't have accepted my proposal for the same reason!! :D

To fir de mujhe. :angry:
hehehe....
i do agree ....these days..girls want bad boys more....:D:D
we good boys are left behind in the race....:(

kaise du.....youtube video to post kar diya.....u need to download....
nai to give me your address I will mail it via Indian Post....express service...:D:D

Btw when the alram was ringing in the begining of the video I thought it was my mobile.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom