What's new

This Cute 10 Minute Film Of A Deaf-Mute Girl Will Warm Your Heart. :-)

Beautiful!!!!
Luvd it.... :-)

Btw when the alram was ringing in the begining of the video I thought it was my mobile....:hitwall:

Point to be noted, any girl with an iPhone ringing like an alarm clock could potentially be Levina!! :drag:

hehehe....
i do agree ....these days..girls want bad boys more....:D:D
we good boys are left behind in the race....:(

Yes, that was a big problem, all the beautiful girls used to like last benchers. :hitwall:
But she was also a 'good girl' type, :D so I thought she also would be concerned about her 'good girl' image and refuse me, apart from handing me over to his father for a duel!! :D

Sahi jaaa rahe ho Babu mushay :D

Bolne mein aur karne mein farq hai, I am still a 'good boy'......errrr.....guy!! :D

to issme galat kya hai......:D
dil to baccha hai ji......abhi bhi kaccha hai ji......:p::p:

DRAY said:
Bolne mein aur karne mein farq hai, I am still a 'good boy'......errrr.....guy!! :D

Men will remain men ....or boy ...guy whatever :D

DRAY said:
Point to be noted, any girl with an iPhone ringing like an alarm clock could potentially be Levina!! :drag:
:disagree::disagree::disagree:

Yes, that was a big problem, all the beautiful girls used to like last benchers. :hitwall:
But she was also a 'good girl' type, :D so I thought she also would be concerned about her 'good girl' image.

eerrr...
I think you are getting me wrong.....
I was also a last bencher...:-)
but a good one.....:(
good girls want bad boy......and bad girls want good boy......:hitwall:

eerrr...
I think you are getting me wrong.....
I was also a last bencher...:-)
but a good one.....:(
good girls want bad boy......and bad girls want good boy......:hitwall:

So what happened, you were a last bencher and got good girls or you were a good boy and got bad girls? Bhai "Segmentation" ka zamana hai, simple management funda, if you have a confusing image then nobody will come to you. :D

Back
Top Bottom