What's new

Sikhs say spare Sikh homeland in case of war between India and Pakistan

They did that and that is why they are part of India.

Perhaps some people who made the mistake of joining Pakistan are having second thoughts though.

Bengalis have already separated, some others are thinking hard of their future.

You hindus dont care about Sikhs. You just use Sikhs as shields so they can save your kalay hindu behinds. Your BJP wants war with Pakistan and he doesnt care if it goes nuclear because then he knows Punjab on both sides will be finished, and if Punjab are finished then millions of Sikhs will be killed in a nuclear war, all their holy sites gone. You Hindu fanatics dont care what happens to Sikhism, we Pakistanis would never ever dream of doing anything like what you all did in 1984, even though we have fewer Sikhs living in Pakistan.

Man, it is getting difficult to communicate with you. You are deluded, filled with hatred, refuse to see facts and are totally brainwashed on this issue.

Your credentials to offer sincere advice to the Sikhs are totally non-existent. You don't care about their lives, property or their religious properties.

The word fanatic applies to people like you. You are using it wrongly.

we Pakistanis would never ever dream of doing anything like what you all did in 1984, even though we have fewer Sikhs living in Pakistan.

So, why did you do a Red Mosque?

Stick to the topic Vinod. This thread is not about Red Mosque its about Sikhs, and Red Mosque cant be compared to what happened in 1984 in India. Sikh's Golden Temple is as sacred to the Sikhs as Mecca is sacred to Muslims.

I would like Sikhs, and only Sikhs to respond. Please..I had enough of hindus.

This is not propaganda. These are facts.

The fact is Sikhs make up only 2% of India's population.
The fact is most Sikhs live in Punjab.
The fact is Punjab was the birth place of Sikhism.
The fact is all of Sikh's holy sites are in Punjab.
The fact is during an Indo-Pak war, Punjab will most likely be affected.
The fact is if the war goes nuclear, much of Punjab, on both sides would undergo major destruction.
The fact is even if Pakistani Punjabis will become wiped out from a nuclear war, there'll still be over a billion Muslims in the world and there'll still be Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia.
The fact is Sikhs and Sikhism will lose the most in case of a Nuclear war.

Sikhs should really think hard about their future and think hard about its own best interst not of hindus.

Last edited:
You hindus dont care about Sikhs. You just use Sikhs as shields so they can save your kalay hindu behinds. Your BJP wants war with Pakistan and he doesnt care if it goes nuclear because then he knows Punjab on both sides will be finished, and if Punjab are finished then millions of Sikhs will be killed in a nuclear war, all their holy sites gone. You Hindu fanatics dont care what happens to Sikhism, we Pakistanis would never ever dream of doing anything like what you all did in 1984, even though we have fewer Sikhs living in Pakistan.

man i feel sorry for you that you are living with so much hatred towards Indians. whenever discussion comes about India people like you always tries to sway it towards religious color,minority n all. you are trying to do the same as it was done by British.

Don't be so sure of all of your "facts"!

I would like Sikhs, and only Sikhs to respond. Please..

You disqualify yourself!

I had enough of hindus.

Sure. That is denial of your own previous identity. Something common to all converts who start hating their previous selves to gain acceptance. Be sure that the Arabs still consider Pakistanis second class Muslims!

Last edited:
Sikhs too have the right of their separate homeland especially after the genocide committed by Hindus in 1984.

Sikhs too have the right of their separate homeland especially after the genocide committed by Hindus in 1984.

I have never heard of anything more ridiculous than this.

Very simplistically

1. Who is a Sikh ? Any person who believes in the teachings of Sikh Gurus.

2. Who is an Indian? A person who claims India to be his motherland.

Most Sikhs are Indian by nationality, Sikhs by religious beliefs and Punjabis by ethno-linguist group.

Sikhs have had worse committed on them by not only Hindus and Muslim but by fellow Sikhs too. They never demanded a seperate homeland at the time of Maharaja Ranjit Singh why should they now ?

PS: Indians base nationality on land and not faith.

man i feel sorry for you that you are living with so much hatred towards Indians. whenever discussion comes about India people like you always tries to sway it towards religious color,minority n all. you are trying to do the same as it was done by British.

YouTube - Khalistan: The Interview of Bhai Daljit Singh Bittu
Khalistan: The Interview of Bhai Daljit Singh Bittu

YouTube - Sikh Genocide in india- indian goon army -Khalistan zindabaad
Sikh Genocide in india- indian goon army -Khalistan zindabaad

YouTube - SIkhs Slaughtered in Golden Temple by Army( Haramjadi Sena)
SIkhs Slaughtered in Golden Temple by Army( Haramjadi Sena)

YouTube - Sant Jee talking about Sikhs are not Hindus
Sant Jee talking about Sikhs are not Hindus

YouTube - Sikhs Are Not Hindu, RSS, Hindu Baman Attacks On Sikhs
Sikhs Are Not Hindu, RSS, Hindu Baman Attacks On Sikhs

YouTube - SIKHS ARE NOT HINDU
YouTube - SIKHS ARE NOT HINDU

I don’t know how many times Sikh leaders have to say they are not Hindu. It seems that all the Hindu members in this forum know Sikhism more then Sikhs themselves..?
May be all the Hindus in India are brainwashed that Sikhs are Hindu, just to ease the inferiority complex they have after being ruled by Muslims for 1000 years.
Don’t try to be smart, All the Sikhs know from where you are talking from. Just remember what happened to Indra.

I have divided your post into 12 points.
1. Sikhs living outside always wanted Punjab to be protected in case of war but that is not possible as Punjab will be and always was main theater in pak-indo war,
2.Indian Punjab have no risk of nuclear war from Pakistan but it has more risk from nuclear attack on Lahore from India as its just 30 km from Amritsar,
3. i wont fight for khalistan in its present state which is just that to cross whole Punjab u need 90 mins at avg speed 100
4. but if a khalistan it would extend from leh,Jammu ,himachal pardesh,Lahore,nankana sahib haryana upto rohatak and Ganganagar area of RJ and nanital and other districts of UP, now thts Khalistan worth fighting for
5. at present there is no future with just 150 km stretch of land which will be land locked from all sides by 2025 will be in minority in Indian Punjab as there are 57% Sikhs and rest are Hindus,
6. yes Hindus have murdered Sikhs and destroyed our golden Gurdwara but same was done to us by Muslims in medieval periods at the berth of khalsa panth
7. we have survived then ruled Punjab till British and we will survive now too
8. and in any war so as i was born in Indian Punjab ill protect India and Sikh who is born in Pakistan will do same for Pakistan
9. but the Sikhs who were evicted r whose children r parents were martyred in insurgency will surely feel negative for India ,
10. but then agn we are prime state in India now living stander-ed is good just got more influx of biahris now so its good to be with India now
11. but on other point when im in uni in melb i feel more comfortable with Pakistani Punjabi than any other Indian from other sates
12. and for making all this mess of India Pakistan lies with Muslims, you rule India for 1000 years u couldn't convert these Hindus so fault lie with u being so Linet and lazy.

1. True but their views don't count for much.

2. True. But if Lahore is destroyed/lost will Pakistanis care ?

3. Khalistan is envisaged to be a state based on faith like Pakistan.

4. These areas have a hindu majority

5. True. Everyday thousands of Sikhs go abroad to seek a better future, and thousands of Bhaiyyas come to work in the fields.

6. Congress supporters who were mostly hindus murdered Sikhs, Indian Army under President Giani Zail Singh led by Maj Gen Brar entered Harmandar Sahab to flush out terrorists. Muslims tried to raze the Golden Temple to the ground, if you visit Harmandar Sahab please visit the spot where Shaheed Baba Deep Singh's head fell fighting the Muslims.
Sikhs themselves have fought many a times inside the Golden temple complex during the inter-misl wars.

7. Is Survival more important or anakh and sikhi ? Have you read the story of Sahibzaday ? Didn't Guru Tegh Bahadur on instance of Guru Gobind Singh give up his life to protect Hinduism ?

8. why would a Sikh fight for Muslims against fellow Sikhs and against India ? isn't this against Sikhism ? won't this be against Guru Tegh Bahadur "Hind di Chadar's" martyrdom ?

9. possibly but didn't sikhs inspite of 1984 always support India ? doesn't Sikhism teach sacrifice for nation, weak, community ? Didn't Guru Tegh Bahadur sacrifice his life for Hindus inspite of being harassed by Hindu Hill Rajas ?

10. Are you under-estimating the hardwork that Sikhs put in ? At the time of 1947 Sikhs were amongst the poorest and now amongst the richest, is it because of their own enterprising nature ?

11. When I am abroad I am happy in the company of hot non-desi woman. So ? Probably you are all losers? ;)

12. Are you seriously retarded ? It is Guru Gobind Singh who is credited with stopping the spread of Islam by Bulleh Shah. Most Hindu mandirs carry portraits of Sikh Gurus and in captions mention them as protectors of Dharma/Hinduism.

I have never heard of anything more ridiculous than this.

Very simplistically

1. Who is a Sikh ? Any person who believes in the teachings of Sikh Gurus.

2. Who is an Indian? A person who claims India to be his motherland.

Most Sikhs are Indian by nationality, Sikhs by religious beliefs and Punjabis by ethno-linguist group.

Sikhs have had worse committed on them by not only Hindus and Muslim but by fellow Sikhs too. They never demanded a seperate homeland at the time of Maharaja Ranjit Singh why should they now ?

PS: Indians base nationality on land and not faith.

India belong to all nations hundu,sikhs,muslims,etc but what hindu extermist did with babri mosque and golden temple is not acceptable to family of nations

All hindus are not extermist so cool down ,but you should give rights to minorities .

Last edited:
I have divided your post into 12 points.

1. True but their views don't count for much.

2. True. But if Lahore is destroyed/lost will Pakistanis care ?

3. Khalistan is envisaged to be a state based on faith like Pakistan.

4. These areas have a hindu majority

5. True. Everyday thousands of Sikhs go abroad to seek a better future, and thousands of Bhaiyyas come to work in the fields.

6. Congress supporters who were mostly hindus murdered Sikhs, Indian Army under President Giani Zail Singh led by Maj Gen Brar entered Harmandar Sahab to flush out terrorists. Muslims tried to raze the Golden Temple to the ground, if you visit Harmandar Sahab please visit the spot where Shaheed Baba Deep Singh's head fell fighting the Muslims.
Sikhs themselves have fought many a times inside the Golden temple complex during the inter-misl wars.

7. Is Survival more important or anakh and sikhi ? Have you read the story of Sahibzaday ? Didn't Guru Tegh Bahadur on instance of Guru Gobind Singh give up his life to protect Hinduism ?

8. why would a Sikh fight for Muslims against fellow Sikhs and against India ? isn't this against Sikhism ? won't this be against Guru Tegh Bahadur "Hind di Chadar's" martyrdom ?

9. possibly but didn't sikhs inspite of 1984 always support India ? doesn't Sikhism teach sacrifice for nation, weak, community ? Didn't Guru Tegh Bahadur sacrifice his life for Hindus inspite of being harassed by Hindu Hill Rajas ?

10. Are you under-estimating the hardwork that Sikhs put in ? At the time of 1947 Sikhs were amongst the poorest and now amongst the richest, is it because of their own enterprising nature ?

11. When I am abroad I am happy in the company of hot non-desi woman. So ? Probably you are all losers? ;)

12. Are you seriously retarded ? It is Guru Gobind Singh who is credited with stopping the spread of Islam by Bulleh Shah. Most Hindu mandirs carry portraits of Sikh Gurus and in captions mention them as protectors of Dharma/Hinduism.

There is no realation between Hindu religion and Sikhs ,hindu worship many gods but Sikh worship only one God like muslims.

Keep on trying to convince sikhs but they have seen your real face after golden temple incident .:azn:

India belong to all nations hundu,sikhs,muslims,etc but what hindu extermist did with babri mosque and golden temple is not acceptable to family of nations

Golden Temple was not committed by Hindu Extremists but it was not the most thought out plan.

Babri Masjid was a disused mosque being used as a temple for quite sometime but it was a bad mistake to take kanoon in their haath.

Modi recently destroying hundreds of mandirs yes hindu temples in Gujarat is also bad.

Shyt happens. I am glad you are so worried about India and its minorities. India is not a perfect nation. OTOH , personally, I don't care what happens to minorities in your country.

All hindus are not extermist so cool down ,but you should give rights to minorities .

Don't they have ? I bet you have many Indian minorities on this forum.

I can say with cent per cent confidence that none of them feel that Indian constitution or govt or institution is against them or denies them rights.

Last edited:
There is no realation between Hindu religion and Sikhs ,hindu worship many gods but Sikh worship only one God like muslims.

Most Hindus I know are athiests.

Keep on trying to convince sikhs but they have seen your real face after golden temple incident .:azn:

oi waraich praa, das fir... ki hua si ambarsar ich ?

The fact is all of Sikh's holy sites are in Punjab.

No. Nanded, Patna, Bidar, Hassan Abdal, Delhi, Haridwar, Gwalior, Puri etc are some of the other Sikh holy sites

The fact is during an Indo-Pak war, Punjab will most likely be affected.

so?

The fact is if the war goes nuclear, much of Punjab, on both sides would undergo major destruction.

not really.

The fact is even if Pakistani Punjabis will become wiped out from a nuclear war, there'll still be over a billion Muslims in the world and there'll still be Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia.

Sikhs living abroad and away from conflict zone will still survive. So?

The fact is Sikhs and Sikhism will lose the most in case of a Nuclear war.

So?

Sikhs should really think hard about their future and think hard about its own best interst not of hindus.

Sikhs will always fight for their nation for their dharma at the cost of annihilation. If Sikhs really did care about survival or death, they wouldn't be feared. I suggest you read up on Sikh history.

Wow. Cant believe the level of Bull- being propagated here!

I swear if any one of my sikh friends saw the crap being posted here, they'd be willing to pound guys like Amanpuneet and a few others of different nationalities!
Why dont u try and pound me ill be in india next month if u read my post londe u will knw wht i have said.

Back
Top Bottom