What's new

Sikhs say spare Sikh homeland in case of war between India and Pakistan

I have divided your post into 12 points.

7. Is Survival more important or anakh and sikhi ? Have you read the story of Sahibzaday ? Didn't Guru Tegh Bahadur on instance of Guru Gobind Singh give up his life to protect Hinduism ?

8. why would a Sikh fight for Muslims against fellow Sikhs and against India ? isn't this against Sikhism ? won't this be against Guru Tegh Bahadur "Hind di Chadar's" martyrdom ?

9. possibly but didn't sikhs inspite of 1984 always support India ? doesn't Sikhism teach sacrifice for nation, weak, community ? Didn't Guru Tegh Bahadur sacrifice his life for Hindus inspite of being harassed by Hindu Hill Rajas ?

10. Are you under-estimating the hardwork that Sikhs put in ? At the time of 1947 Sikhs were amongst the poorest and now amongst the richest, is it because of their own enterprising nature ?

11. When I am abroad I am happy in the company of hot non-desi woman. So ? Probably you are all losers? ;)

12. Are you seriously retarded ? It is Guru Gobind Singh who is credited with stopping the spread of Islam by Bulleh Shah. Most Hindu mandirs carry portraits of Sikh Gurus and in captions mention them as protectors of Dharma/Hinduism.

1.when did i mention in my post Indian Sikh shouldn't support India. Sikh were not formed to protect Hindus they were formed to protect weaker section of society.

2. Sikhs were poorest in 1947 coz Sikhs were displaced in 1947 but u cant deny what happen to Sikhs as the promises made Nehru to Master Tara Singh was broken forget the famous saying when he went to nehru after 1947 he said" Master ji circumstance have changed" but still Punjab did well on its own without center grant there is not one university r college built by center government since 1947 all funded by punjab on its own money.

3. Sikh born in Pakistan should protect Pakistan coz that land have given him food and shelter Sikhs don't believe in brotherhood they believe in guru teaching which is always fight for good cause.

4. i said im more comfortable with Pakistani Punjabi coz we can speak both Punjabi same as Indian Tamil will be more comfortable with sri lankan Tamil coz they have no language barrier.

5.last comment as scrasm which meant if they ruled for thousand years and still Hindus are there then its there defeat you guys need to go to school more.

Guys, this discussion is rather immature, don't you think?

Are Sikhs hindus? Hmm...that depends on what definition of Hinduism you are using, so its a false argument.
If you call Sikhs Hindus, then you'll have to expand the definition of Hinduism to accomodate Sikhism as well.
If you consider Sikhism and Hinduism as different religions, then again you'll have to adjust the definition of Hinduism accordingly.

The rest of the pathetic attempts by both sides to win the loyalty of sikhs by trying to claim that the other made Sikhs suffer more is starting to look ridiculous.

What happened in 1984 was an successful attempt to crush the Khalistan movement, which was a fundamentalist movement that deserved no more respect than it got.

Having said that, the riots that occured were unfortunate, but its not surprising since the hindus of Punjab probably feared that they would be stuck in Sikh fundamentalist state, and might be forced to leave their homeland the same way that Sikhs were forced to leave Pakistani Punjab during the 1947 partition.

So? Is that all you can say, so?!

Most of you hindus will be in the south so you could care less what happens in Punjab and what happens to Sikhs and Sikhism in case of nuclear war.
You hindus just use Sikhs as shields to save your behinds.

Sikhs should seriously look out for their own best interst not of hindus.

Most of you hindus will be in the south so you could care less what happens in Punjab

Most of Hindus will be in South!!!! What crap.

and what happens to Sikhs and Sikhism in case of nuclear war.

And what about other states that are close to punjab, like rajeshstane, gujarat, UP, HP, and Haryana.

That is also a load of crap!!!!, by the way it is volunteer arm force of India, may I remind you.

Omar1984, you are hopelessly out of your depth here and don't know the basic facts.

Stand down now.

Omar1984, you are hopelessly out of your depth here and don't know the basic facts.

Stand down now.

I stand by what I said in my previous posts, and dont bother replying I want Sikhs or other Punjabis to reply not Hindus...because you Hindus know without Sikhs there'll be no one to protect you.

Majority of sikhs are very patriotic toward india and there are some who want seperate country. Sikhs will never forget what happend in 1984 and anger will continue untill all of who are responsible are brought to justice. In my opinion this wound will never heal, because justice delayed is justice denied. It's been over 20 years and no one has been convicted yet.

Now there is new threat on the horizon, RSS. Who are trying very hard to convince and people that Sikhs are hindus. What I dont understand is that people who protected India for so many years and finally were able to close Khyber pass to prevent attacks on India, you will fight against them. If Sikhs can fight Mir Mannu believe me Siksh will fight RSS as well.

Just on closing note, my uncle has visited Pakistan last year and he was very happy impressed with the hospitality from people of Lahore. He was surprised to see that lot of people are who muslims but they have lot of respect for the Guru Nanak and Sikhism.

These videos will show both sides to some digree.

YouTube - singh is king (khalsa)

YouTube - khalsa nihang singh sharing sachi kahani

YouTube - Indian Armed Forces - Proud to be Indian

how did you infer that I am a Hindu ? :crazy:

Most of you hindus will be in the south so you could care less what happens in Punjab and what happens to Sikhs and Sikhism in case of nuclear war.

Most Indian Punjabis are Hindus by the way.

NO. Any instance to prove this ?

Sikhs should seriously look out for their own best interst not of hindus.

They did.

Who dares to say here that Sikhs are not part of India.:disagree: My friends I belong to pride land of Punjab and close to Anandpur Sahib. and believe, even in my village , there are many Hindu families where u can fnd the eldest son is Sardar.
If any one of u guys visited Manikaran Sahib or kankhal sahib in Haridwar

Look at AK-47, you are putting up in Canada and you are fed a lot of false info. I don't blame ya.

Majority of sikhs are very patriotic toward india and there are some who want seperate country.

Most of those some do not live in India.

Sikhs will never forget what happend in 1984 and anger will continue untill all of who are responsible are brought to justice. In my opinion this wound will never heal, because justice delayed is justice denied. It's been over 20 years and no one has been convicted yet.

Then why would Congress party win elections in Punjab, Delhi ?
Why would Sikhs stand in elections for Congress?
Have you been to Delhi ?

Now there is new threat on the horizon, RSS. Who are trying very hard to convince and people that Sikhs are hindus.

why are they wrong ? Have you read their definition of Hindu Samaj? Veer Savarkar was an atheist.

What I dont understand is that people who protected India for so many years and finally were able to close Khyber pass to prevent attacks on India, you will fight against them. If Sikhs can fight Mir Mannu believe me Siksh will fight RSS as well.

Do they want a fight ?

Just on closing note, my uncle has visited Pakistan last year and he was very happy impressed with the hospitality from people of Lahore. He was surprised to see that lot of people are who muslims but they have lot of respect for the Guru Nanak and Sikhism.

Then why did they throw you the non muslims ? Are Pakistanis allowed to visit Gurudwaras ? Why do they celebrate Aurangzeb, Babur as Heroes ? why don't they give back Nankana sahib ?

Have you been to a Gurpurab in Delhi ? Hindus outnumber Sikhs (incl. mona sikhs).

Punjab (India)

The total area of the state is 50,362 square kilometres (19,445 square miles).

Sikhism is the most practiced faith in Punjab, and roughly 59% of the population belongs to the Sikh faith.[12] 39% of the population practices Hinduism. Other faiths include Islam, Buddhism, Christianity and Jainism.

Additional information if required..:enjoy:

how did you infer that I am a Hindu ? :crazy:
Most Indian Punjabis are Hindus by the way.
NO. Any instance to prove this ?
They did.

Sikhs make up 2% of India's population. 61% of the population in India's Punjab is Sikh, check anywhere. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punjab_region

Even though Sikh's population is only 2% we all know Sikhs are the ones protecting India. I would so like to see your hindustani bharati troops without Sikhs. :lol:

Sikhs make up 2% of India's population. 61% of the population in India's Punjab is Sikh, check anywhere.

Even though Sikh's population is only 2% we all know Sikhs are the ones protecting India. I would so like to see your hindustani bharati troops without Sikhs. :lol:

If you are so much afraid of sikh swords then we will use muslim sword of our millitary how about tat..Now it will be fight of equals ..is it ok for you..

If you are so much afraid of sikh swords then we will use muslim sword of our millitary how about tat..Now it will be fight of equals ..is it ok for you..

No bring the hindus forward, hindu fanatics are the ones we really have a problem with.

No bring the hindus forward, hindu fanatics are the ones we really have a problem with.
O.k as you wish ..Next time maratha swords ,rajputhana rifles your pick..
But there are no fanatics here..so you have to search those somewhere else;)

Back
Top Bottom