What's new

Sikhs say spare Sikh homeland in case of war between India and Pakistan

As you have asked for a logical question, the followings are the ones for you...

Why on earth SIKHS enlist themselves in Indian army disproportionately (Probably 5 or more times higher than Hindus) than other ethnicities? So, what makes them less cunning than ISRO leader's sugar coating on Medias regard sparing sacred Jewish lives?

Ask this question to Indian Members, I am not the one who is recruiting them and Neither I am the one who is asking them to be Pacifists. I don't care what ISRO has to say about Jews.

Sikh Humiliated at Indian Airport, Barred Entry
Friday 30th of January 2009
Panthic Weekly News Bureau

NEW DELHI, India (KP)—This past week, a Toronto based Sikh who arrived at the Raja Sansi Airport was met with discrimination. Lakhwinder Singh, who arrived at the airport, was barred to enter India as the airport officials claimed his name was listed on the black list.

Lakhwinder Singh, a Toronto resident, was left surprised over the humiliating incident. He expressed regret over such an incident, especially since it took place in front of the public.

It should be noted that Lakhwinder Singh, a native of village Bharoval Khurd, visits India on a frequent basis and has never faced such discrimination in the past. According to Lakhwinder Singh, he paid a visit to India last year in June and he was not harassed like this time.

According to the Sikhs for Human Rights organization which is overseeing the development of this case, members of the Sikh community are often discriminated against at Indian airports. Several cases have come forth in the recent years in which Sikhs have been treated like terrorists even though they have a clean background and records.

An official of Sikhs for Human Rights, Advocate Jaspal Singh Manjpur, in a press statement, said that such discriminatory treatment needs to end. He stated that the case will soon be brought to the attention of the appropriate officials and all those responsible for this wrongdoing will be punished.

According to Manjpur, Sikh visitors are often treated in a discriminatory fashion without any reason. In the process, they are made to wait for awful long periods and have to go through severe background checks and are also forced to accept derogatory remarks. It is only with the will of the airport officials that innocent Sikh travels are allowed to leave the airport.

The NRI organizations that claim to look over the rights of non-resident Indians are also not doing anything to solve such discriminatory problems and Sikh visitors also fail to report the incidents to appropriate authorities as they fear problems could arise in the future should they visit India again.

This is a useless topic.Indians know the patriotism of Sikhs,They are the majority of the Indian Defense forces which is more than enough to know how much they love the country.

Separate country for Sikh is going to be very dangerous for Pakistan.Pakistan cannot withstand such kind of country...

This is a regular ploy that both countries indulged in.

India used to assure the Bengalis in earlier wars that they would not be targeted. Pakistanis used to assure the Sikhs that they would not be targeted if they kept aside.

Only one side tasted a measure of success. The Sikhs not supporting India has been a wet dream of some for long and they will keep on enjoying the same without any success. In the past or in the future.

This is a useless topic.Indians know the patriotism of Sikhs,They are the majority of the Indian Defense forces which is more than enough to know how much they love the country.

Separate country for Sikh is going to be very dangerous for Pakistan.Pakistan cannot withstand such kind of country...

That is not true. Sikhs are 1.86 % of the population and 8% of the armed forces.

There is no doubt about their patriotism and determination to give back to the army what he deserves in case of need.

The overwhelming majority of the military forces remains Hindu.

cool... Typological mistake...Should have added "Compare with their population..."

Sikh Humiliated at Indian Airport, Barred Entry
Friday 30th of January 2009
Panthic Weekly News Bureau

NEW DELHI, India (KP)—This past week, a Toronto based Sikh who arrived at the Raja Sansi Airport was met with discrimination. Lakhwinder Singh, who arrived at the airport, was barred to enter India as the airport officials claimed his name was listed on the black list.

Thank you for posting this. It is nice to see Khalistanis and Criminals are barred from Indian soil. Sikhs are by the far the majority of passengers at IGI, Delhi, RSI, Amritsar and Chd Intl, Chandigarh. I have not heard of any cases of discrimination against them.

PS: Raja Sansi International Airport is in Amritsar, Punjab.

Ahh.. at first place there is nothing as such happened, secondly, my friend is quiet right because Sikhs ( Khalsa Pant) were born to protects Hindus from Muslim's atrocities. so Sikh’s will always be there to protect India and its souvernity. :enjoy:

Not entirely factual.

It was before the Khalsa panth's establishment that the Sikhs were tasked with protection of India, the weak and the minorities.

Briefly,
Guru Nanak is revered as protector of the poor.
Guru Tegh Bahadur is revered as Shield of India and Protector of Tilak and Janeyu.
Guru Gobind Singh is revered as a Ghazi and protector of Dharma.

The Sikhs have been enjoined to follow the paths laid by their Gurus.
"Give up your head, but forsake not those whom you have undertaken to protect. Says Tegh Bahadur, sacrifice your life, but relinquish not your faith"

So yeah Sikhs will always strive to protect sovereignty and honour of India.

Sikhs living outside always wanted Punjab to be protected in case of war but that is not possible as Punjab will be and always was main theater in pak-indo war,Indian Punjab have no risk of nuclear war from Pakistan but it has more risk from nuclear attack on Lahore from India as its just 30 km from Amritsar,i wont fight for khalistan in its present state which is just that to cross whole Punjab u need 90 mins at avg speed 100 but if a khalistan it would extend from leh,Jammu ,himachal pardesh,Lahore,nankana sahib haryana upto rohatak and Ganganagar area of RJ and nanital and other districts of UP, now thts Khalistan worth fighting for at present there is no future with just 150 km stretch of land which will be land locked from all sides by 2025 will be in minority in Indian Punjab as there are 57% Sikhs and rest are Hindus,yes Hindus have murdered Sikhs and destroyed our golden Gurdwara but same was done to us by Muslims in medieval periods at the berth of khalsa panth we have survived then ruled Punjab till British and we will survive now too and in any war so as i was born in Indian Punjab ill protect India and Sikh who is born in Pakistan will do same for Pakistan but the Sikhs who were evicted r whose children r parents were martyred in insurgency will surely feel negative for India ,but then agn we are prime state in India now living stander-ed is good just got more influx of biahris now so its good to be with India now but on other point when im in uni in melb i feel more comfortable with Pakistani Punjabi than any other Indian from other sates and for making all this mess of India Pakistan lies with Muslims, you rule India for 1000 years u couldn't convert these Hindus so fault lie with u being so Linet and lazy.

Sikhs living outside always wanted Punjab to be protected in case of war but that is not possible as Punjab will be and always was main theater in pak-indo war,Indian Punjab have no risk of nuclear war from Pakistan but it has more risk from nuclear attack on Lahore from India as its just 30 km from Amritsar,i wont fight for khalistan in its present state which is just that to cross whole Punjab u need 90 mins at avg speed 100 but if a khalistan it would extend from leh,Jammu ,himachal pardesh,Lahore,nankana sahib haryana upto rohatak and Ganganagar area of RJ and nanital and other districts of UP, now thts Khalistan worth fighting for at present there is no future with just 150 km stretch of land which will be land locked from all sides by 2025 will be in minority in Indian Punjab as there are 57% Sikhs and rest are Hindus,yes Hindus have murdered Sikhs and destroyed our golden Gurdwara but same was done to us by Muslims in medieval periods at the berth of khalsa panth we have survived then ruled Punjab till British and we will survive now too and in any war so as i was born in Indian Punjab ill protect India and Sikh who is born in Pakistan will do same for Pakistan but the Sikhs who were evicted r whose children r parents were martyred in insurgency will surely feel negative for India ,but then agn we are prime state in India now living stander-ed is good just got more influx of biahris now so its good to be with India now but on other point when im in uni in melb i feel more comfortable with Pakistani Punjabi than any other Indian from other sates and for making all this mess of India Pakistan lies with Muslims, you rule India for 1000 years u couldn't convert these Hindus so fault lie with u being so Linet and lazy.

Baly Baly Sardar Gee Well come to forum

Sardar gee your elders trusted hindu leaders Ghandi which was grestest mistake , they masacared sikhs in golden temple as they genocide muslims in kashmir and also used Sikhs for killing of muslims in 1947.

They know Sikhs are brave nation can serve better for indian security other wise they dont like Sikhs.

You know Sikh Religion is only 400 years old and they belive in one God as muslims basically your Guru was also respected by many muslims.

Any how I advise you continue your struggle for independence it is also in favour of Pakistan.

Last edited:
You know how many time the word "Rama" appears in Guru Granth Sahib!

And how many times the word Allah?

How many families are there in Punjab with one son Sikh and one Hindu? You guys just don't get the fact that Sikhs are inseparable from India, that they are mixed like sugar in milk.

A few people going astray after going abroad does not make the Sikhs of India in the same category as others who turned on their own country and their own people!

Sikhs should look out for their own best interst not the interst of hindu people. We all know that Sikhism originated in Punjab, we all know all your holy sites are in Punjab, in both Pakistan's part and India's part of Punjab, we all know that most Sikhs live in Punjab. Sikhs should protect Punjab first.
In case of a war between India and Pakistan, to be honest, Sikhs will lose the most because Punjab will become a battlefield and EVERYTHING for Sikhs is in Punjab. There's so many Sikh's Gurdwara in Pakistan's Punjab, no one ever hurt them but in case of war, we dont know what missile will hit what place. In case of nuclear war, then Sikhs will lose almost all of their holy sites because Punjab will mostly be destroyed while South Indian Hindus wont be affected much. Sikhs should seriously think of their own interst and not Hindus, you dont want Punjab, the birthplace of Sikhism, to be destroyed for Hindus who massacred Sikhs in front of Golden Temple in 1984.
Sikhism is the 5th largest religion in the world and without its own sovereign nation. I hope Sikhs will think hard about their future and think what would serve their own best interst.

Wow. Cant believe the level of Bull-$hit being propagated here!

I swear if any one of my sikh friends saw the crap being posted here, they'd be willing to pound guys like Amanpuneet and a few others of different nationalities!

Can a Sikh really trust Pakistan after what happened in 1947?

Some guys here are deluding themselves!

Last edited:
Wow. Cant believe the level of Bull- being propagated here!

I swear if any one of my sikh friends saw the crap being posted here, they'd be willing to pound guys like Amanpuneet and a few others of different nationalities!

This is not propaganda. These are facts.

The fact is Sikhs make up only 2% of India's population.
The fact is most Sikhs live in Punjab.
The fact is Punjab was the birth place of Sikhism.
The fact is all of Sikh's holy sites are in Punjab.
The fact is during an Indo-Pak war, Punjab will most likely be affected.
The fact is if the war goes nuclear, much of Punjab, on both sides would undergo major destruction.
The fact is even if Pakistani Punjabis will become wiped out from a nuclear war, there'll still be over a billion Muslims in the world and there'll still be Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia.
The fact is Sikhs and Sikhism will lose the most in case of a Nuclear war.

Sikhs should really think hard about their future and think hard about its own best interst not of hindus.

Last edited:
Sikhs should really think hard about their future and think hard about its own best interst

They did that and that is why they are part of India.

Perhaps some people who made the mistake of joining Pakistan are having second thoughts though.

Bengalis have already separated, some others are thinking hard of their future.

Back
Top Bottom