What's new

Sikhs say spare Sikh homeland in case of war between India and Pakistan

Sikhs make up 2% of India's population. 61% of the population in India's Punjab is Sikh, check anywhere. Punjab region - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Punjab was trifurcated in 1960s during the language movement. Many Punjabis live outside Punjab's borders too.

Even though Sikh's population is only 2% we all know Sikhs are the ones protecting India. I would so like to see your hindustani bharati troops without Sikhs. :lol:

So a Punjabi Hindu will have less power than a Punjabi Sikh or a Punjabi Muslim? :crazy:

An army without Sikhs would be not called Indian army. :cheers:

AND please give up.

O.k as you wish ..Next time maratha swords ,rajputhana rifles your pick..
But there are no fanatics here..so you have to search those somewhere else;)

no fanatics? what do you call those hindus who almost tore down Sikh's most sacred site, what do you call those hindus who tore down Muslim's Babri Masjid, what do you call those hindus who burned alive hundreds of thousands of Muslims in 2002 in Gujrat, what do you call those hindus who burned Christian churches last year, raped nuns, and killed thousands of innocent Christians.

I call them fanatics.

no fanatics? what do you call those hindus who almost tore down Sikh's most sacred site, what do you call those hindus who tore down Muslim's Babri Masjid, what do you call those hindus who burned alive hundreds of thousands of Muslims in 2002 in Gujrat, what do you call those hindus who burned Christian churches last year, raped nuns, and killed thousands of innocent Christians.

I call them fanatics.
I pity those people who are living with so much hatred inside them..If you have invested your diplomatic skills to save thousands of your countrymen from those bomb blasts it would have been appreciated..but you dont have time for that ,,people are busy planning their evil plans for others..
havent you read they will plan and allah will plan but the best planner is allah.. aameen..

=AK-47;291081]Majority of sikhs are very patriotic toward india and there are some who want seperate country. Sikhs will never forget what happend in 1984 and anger will continue untill all of who are responsible are brought to justice. In my opinion this wound will never heal, because justice delayed is justice denied. It's been over 20 years and no one has been convicted yet.

Yes I know sikhs never forget their enemy as pushtoon it is part of their culture.

Hindus be ready they will one day Sikhs take revenge of 1984 golden temple genocide.

We know one brave sikh killed that brithish general resposible for genocide of gilanawala bag after many years.:agree::tsk:

Even though Sikh's population is only 2% we all know Sikhs are the ones protecting India. I would so like to see your hindustani bharati troops without Sikhs.

90% of Indian army is Hindu. They are more than enough to "khattey your dant" any day.

I pity those people who are living with so much hatred inside them....

It is the hindu fanatics of India who committed all those crimes I listed in my previous post, not me...I'm not Hindu and I'm not Indian :yahoo:

Yes I know sikhs never forget their enemy as pushtoon it is part of their culture.

Hindus be ready they will one day Sikhs take revenge of 1984 golden temple genocide.

We know one brave sikh killed that brithish general resposible for genocide of gilanawala bag after many years.:agree::tsk:

One day they will surely take revenge from the worshipers of Aurangzeb who killed their Guru barbarically. Are you ready? ;)

Genocide is what happened in 1971. Golden temple was a Red Mosque like operation to flush out a bunch of terrorists.

No Sikh scripture speaks of revenge.

Nope this is not what happened in 1984. Get your facts right.

Lt Gen Brar(a Sikh) with his team (comprising of many Sikhs) led the assault on Golden Temple.Lt Gen RS Dyal(a Sikh) was the chief of command.
Second Lt. JS Raina(a Sikh) was the first soldier to storm Harmandar Sahab under command of Lt Col. Mohammad Israr(Muslim). Four out of six senior commanders involved in Bluestar were Sikhs.

The head of the Indian Army at the time was President Giani Zail Singh(Sikh).
The PM of India at the time was Indira Gandhi. (a Parsi by marriage)

Nope he killed the then Governor General O'Dwyer. No one killed the General. And most of the soldiers under the General Dyer who committed Jalianwala Bagh belonged to which religion ? :pakistan:

I didnt know that this s=thread will be so funny to read.......

what do you call those hindus who almost tore down Sikh's most sacred site, what do you call those hindus who tore down Muslim's Babri Masjid, what do you call those hindus who burned alive hundreds of thousands of Muslims in 2002 in Gujrat, what do you call those hindus who burned Christian churches last year, raped nuns, and killed thousands of innocent Christians.

WE call them what u call the people who tore down Lal Masjid.

Don't be such a hater man!!

Hindus are nice people like everybody. Ask me.

No Sikh scripture speaks of revenge.

Nope this is not what happened in 1984. Get your facts right.

Lt Gen Brar(a Sikh) with his team (comprising of many Sikhs) led the assault on Golden Temple.Lt Gen RS Dyal(a Sikh) was the chief of command.
Second Lt. JS Raina(a Sikh) was the first soldier to storm Harmandar Sahab under command of Lt Col. Mohammad Israr(Muslim). Four out of six senior commanders involved in Bluestar were Sikhs.

The head of the Indian Army at the time was President Giani Zail Singh(Sikh).
The PM of India at the time was Indira Gandhi. (a Parsi by marriage)

Nope he killed the then Governor General O'Dwyer. No one killed the General. And most of the soldiers under the General Dyer who committed Jalianwala Bagh belonged to which religion ? :pakistan:

Then why guards of Indra Ghandhi killed her.Who every is master mind of any genocide is actually responsible for punishment ,you can not blame servents.
They have to obey the order.

Ghandi family is think thank of Hindustan Politics ,Sikhs know it very well. be ready for revenge?

Unfortunately Indra Ghandi was responsible of genocide of 1971 war ,who created trouble by supporting makti bhani and stupid bangalee leader Siekh mujeeb could not understand or he was supporting indian plan to divide Pakistan into two parts.

Only 45000 Pakistan Army was facing 250000Lakh indian army and same number of makti bhani terrorists.

Read history and learn lesson from your leaders if you have desire to live in peace, spread peace if you want peace dont spread hatred and voilance it will breed hatred and voilance.

Present Mombai attack is also result of your governments bad policies of state terrorism in nagaland,asam,kashmir,punjab.

Unfortunately Indra Ghandi was responsible of genocide of 1971 war

Was it she who said:

"Kill 3 millions of them and the rest of them will be eating out of our hands"

or

"How many Hindus did you kill today"

You know who uttered these words?

You are in serious denial about almost everything.

Guys, this discussion is rather immature, don't you think?

Are Sikhs hindus? Hmm...that depends on what definition of Hinduism you are using, so its a false argument.
If you call Sikhs Hindus, then you'll have to expand the definition of Hinduism to accomodate Sikhism as well.
If you consider Sikhism and Hinduism as different religions, then again you'll have to adjust the definition of Hinduism accordingly.

The rest of the pathetic attempts by both sides to win the loyalty of sikhs by trying to claim that the other made Sikhs suffer more is starting to look ridiculous.

What happened in 1984 was an successful attempt to crush the Khalistan movement, which was a fundamentalist movement that deserved no more respect than it got.

Having said that, the riots that occured were unfortunate, but its not surprising since the hindus of Punjab probably feared that they would be stuck in Sikh fundamentalist state, and might be forced to leave their homeland the same way that Sikhs were forced to leave Pakistani Punjab during the 1947 partition.

Fact remains its only hindus who became followers of Sikhism.Guru Nakak was born to hindu parents himself . And No one from muslim population converted to Sikhism to become a sikh guru or its follower.

O.k as you wish ..Next time maratha swords ,rajputhana rifles your pick..
But there are no fanatics here..so you have to search those somewhere else;)

U forgot mention our very hindu Gurkha brother of nepali origin.

Last edited:
Fact remains its only hindus who became followers of Sikhism.Guru Nakak was born to hindu parents himself . And No one from muslim population converted to Sikhism to become a sikh guru or its follower.

WRONG.

U forgot mention our very hindu Gurkha brother of nepali origin.

Gurkhas are not necessarily of Nepalese origin they can be Indian too. Basically they rever Guru Gorakhnath as their Guru and claim to be Rajputs or Brahmins of North India.

What about the Dogras, Punjabis, Garhwalis, Nagas, Assamese, Kumaonis, Mahars, Jats ??

O bros the truth is that neither the Hindus, nor the Muslims converted to Sikhism.

Only the happiest people in the world converted to Sikhism.

India is our country, and it will be always. Guruji taught us to deal with the issues of life, not to make them worse.

So take a chill pill and let the haters carry on with their propaganda. Their demise is not that far.

O bros the truth is that neither the Hindus, nor the Muslims converted to Sikhism.

Only the happiest people in the world converted to Sikhism.

India is our country, and it will be always. Guruji taught us to deal with the issues of life, not to make them worse.

So take a chill pill and let the haters carry on with their propaganda. Their demise is not that far.

Dilli paji aap ne dil ki baat keh di. Vinod, Kencha bhai, and all my friends, we all know the reality and more we debate on it more "they" ll feel good about it.

Guredev Rabindra nath Tagore said.. Punjab, Sind, Gujrat. Maratha, Dravid, Utkal , banga............ so we all are Indian and need not to prove any one so ....

as Salman Khan said "Just Chill"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom