What's new

'Sikhs are not Hindus’ campaign finds support in Pak

Ofcourse they are not hindus, 95% of sikhs belong to low caste under hinduism. Any sikh claiming to be hindu is one shameless person (lots of them on pdf).

All this satan drama is bs propgated by insecure hindus on internet.
Just like you. Some al habibi came and you became his servant by converting :) what more did you compromise, please tell us.

Amendment of Section 25(B) of Indian Constitution is a genuine demand of Sikhs. But there is no need of bringing other countries in this distinctive matter of India.

What is your problem with Article 25(B)?

I do not find any ,even from Sikh viewpoint.

Few days back, Akal Takht demanded removal of Article 25B from India's Constitution. I hope you know the importance of Akal Takht in Sikhism. Were they too, trying to stroke fire that doesn't exists? :coffee: One should accept that Article 25B is discriminatory and should be chucked out. This is what Sikhs in India asking for 60 odd years. :cuckoo:

All the seeds to stroke fire were sowed by Congress Party. One should blame Congress for that, not Pakistan. :crazy:

Madam, you too can explain. I think there is misunderstanding among Sikhs vis-a-vis Art 25B.

My only point is, isn't that Akal Takht, political?
When the Govt built it, t was considered (rightly) impure..it was a shoddy quick job with no devotion.

If we had even 10% balls as the Sikhs, these Christian evangelicals and Islamofascists would have been history long ago. Illegal structures on our soil, on our holy grounds would have been history.

Just like you. Some al habibi came and you became his servant by converting :) what more did you compromise, please tell us.

Beta i am servant of only god, there is no habibi shabibi in Islam unlike in hindusism where fair skinned kashmiri brahmins are considered to be above all.

When the Govt built it, t was considered (rightly) impure..it was a shoddy quick job with no devotion.

If we had even 10% balls as the Sikhs, these Christian evangelicals and Islamofascists would have been history long ago. Illegal structures on our soil, on our holy grounds would have been history.

It is not about the balls the point is , too much freedom is given in the name of secularism. We are there to support Sikhs when they go on spree against the enemy, but who will support us? No one! That's why , unless until Kashmir is not cured, we cannot do anything. Same time we have to show ourselves a soft power for arms acquisition. :(

Beta i am servant of only god, there is no habibi shabibi in Islam unlike in hindusism where fair skinned kashmiri brahmins are considered to be above all.
:hitwall: That's why we were called Lollay in Jammu. :(

It is not about the ball's the point is , too much freedom is given in the name of secularism. We are there to support Sikhs when they go on spree against the enemy, but who will support us? No one! That's why , unless until Kashmir is not cured, we cannot do anything.
Article 25B is fine. There is no issue about that IMO. Sikhs are not religiously Hindus. There is no issue about that either. The rest is politics, ego, and all that. And secularism. :enjoy:

Hahahaha If you are a servant of God, then behave properly. :police:

What is your problem with Article 25(B)?

I do not find any ,even from Sikh viewpoint.

Madam, you too can explain. I think there is misunderstanding among Sikhs vis-a-vis Art 25B.

You may read the Article 25 B from the lenses of Neutral Perspective, you'll find their is no misunderstanding among Sikhs, it's other way around. :)

:hitwall: That's why we were called Lollay in Jammu. :(

Hindus hate each other in real life, so it does not surprise me jammu hindus were against Kashmiri brahmins. Maybe both belonged to different castes or some other hindu custom is the reason for hatered.

I believe Sikhsim is the fold of Hinduism.
Just the other day I had same debate with my Sikh(w/o turban, beard) classmate.
I pointed out this is a way to promote unity by accepting everyone into the fold and he should not be a spoilsport in this exercise.

In the end we agreed Hinduism is not one religion and Sikhism is one of the branches.

Back
Top Bottom