What's new

'Sikhs are not Hindus’ campaign finds support in Pak

I don't debate on Religious line i.e. the concept of your Dharmic Religion: Sikh's are not Hindus. Period.

Further, anyone can go to Gurudwara irrespective of their Religion - Hindu, Muslim, Jews, Christian's etc. Going to Gurduwara is not the point of debate. It is the clause of Article # 25 B. :coffee:

So you want to say, that Sikhism is not a dharmic religion?

They are congress affiliated organizations who are trying to maintain the divide and rule policy. No one cares, If I go to Gurudwara or Mandir or Mazjid. On this new year half of the Hindus and Sikhs will be found in bars.

Coming to law and other things, well this is not the right way to amend a Law by saying Hindus are different from Sikh, it will always create a confrontation. The right way is to recognize Sikhism , that's all. Because As @SarthakGanguly quoted, that is the law.
All religion are equal and same, only their rituals are different.

It's not US Congress, but it's Indian Congress which has been playing the role of Divide & Rule. :lol: In my first post in this thread, I mentioned that this demand is SUPPORTED by Akal Takht. Google about it & the Subject, then post on it. Further, I second to what Sarthak says. You may yourself read Article 25B & enlighten your self. By the way, little Google search would help you to know, neither does Supreme Court of India agrees to it.:coffee:

AMRITSAR: Following an appeal from Akal Takht, the supreme temporal seat of Sikhs, the community in Pakistan has also supported amendment of Section 25(B) of Indian Constitution and started "Sikhs are not Hindus" signature campaign at Nankana Sahib.

Two Sikh organizations in Nankana Sahib, birthplace of Guru Nanak Dev, Sikh Resource and Study Centre (SRSC) and Young Sikh Panthers have also started the online signature campaign.

Director of SRSC Gurmeet Singh told TOI over phone from Nankana Sahib on Thursday that though the amendment was to be made in the Indian Constitution, "being a Sikh I feel that we should support the cause for the distinct identity of Sikhs". He said his organization has also started the campaign on social networking sites.

Earlier, one lakh signatures have been obtained during the three-day camp held at Amritsar by All India Sikh Students Federation (Peermohammad) faction in support of the petition which was started ahead of US president Barrack Obama's scheduled visit to India on January 26.

President of recently constituted Young Sikh Panthers Dilawar Singh said they had begun the camp at Nankana Sahib and would also hold similar camps at various gurdwaras. "This is our contribution for the cause of Sikh identity". However, he said Sikhs and Hindus had always lived in perfect harmony but when Sikhs' identity was in danger then they had to begin the campaign.

On the issue of Nanakshahi Calendar (NC), both the organizations supported implementation of Canada-based Sikh intellectual Pal Singh Purewal-authored calendar. "We are following Akal Takht approved NC which was implemented in 2003 but we have rejected the amendments made in NC in 2010. These amendments were made under political pressure and not as per the aspirations of Sikhs," said the SRSC director.

'Sikhs are not Hindus’ campaign finds support in Pak - The Times of India
--
so ....
ok they have not hnidu.. so what ?
it good mix of all the world... like indian constitution..
Writers of Guru Granth Sahib - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guru Granth Sahib (Punjabi: ਗੁਰੂ ਗਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ;Hindi: गुरु ग्रन्थ साहिब;[ɡʊɾu ɡɾəntʰ sɑhɪb]), is the central religious text of Sikhism, considered by Sikhs to be the final sovereign Guru of the religion.[1] It is a voluminous text of 1430 Angs (pages), containing hymns of 36 saint mystics which includes Sikh Gurus, Sikh Bhagats, Sikh Bhatts and other Gursikhs listed here under:

Do you want Sikh's to do Home to Home campaigning that Sikh's are not Hindu's. Apparently, most of Indian's known we aren't. For 60 + year's we've been raising our voice against this from various Platforms ex: Parliament of India, Agitations & etc not only this discrimination but other's too.. However, voice always fell on deaf ears. In return, we were labeled Extremist by Government of India.

It's not foreigners opinion on Constitution of India, but it's the Opinion of Approximately 2% citizens of India. They are just extending their moral support to the Voice of 2% Indians which no one wants to hear. You may see it as meddling in Indian Constitution, but I don't see it.

I dont claim for that.
And I dont care about their methods for that.Here people are single handedly influence top person in govt circle for their own demands.
Dont know what happens to it.Last year a section of Jatt become OBC by influencing Congress.
In your state some from your govt are in favour for alluring Conversion of low caste people to Christianity for their Dalit Christian vote bank.
If 2% of Indian population is determined for it they can easily change their policies of the GoI.Even they can easily amendment the Article 25.
Dont blame Hindus for this.In fact they dont even care of it.If former Congress govt accused some Sikhs as terrorists then that is dueto their mismanagement not ours.

Whatever it is I dont like the foreign comments about our Indian Constitution.especially from Pakistan

I dont claim for that.
And I dont care about their methods for that.Here people are single handedly influence top person in govt circle for their own demands.
Dont know what happens to it.Last year a section of Jatt become OBC by influencing Congress.
In your state some from your govt are in favour for alluring Conversion of low caste people to Christianity for their Dalit Christian vote bank.
If 2% of Indian population is determined for it they can easily change their policies of the GoI.Even they can easily amendment the Article 25.
Dont blame Hindus for this.In fact they dont even care of it.If former Congress govt accused some Sikhs as terrorists then that is dueto their mismanagement not ours.

Whatever it is I dont like the foreign comments about our Indian Constitution.especially from Pakistan
But I am still in general category. :cry:
Only Jaats (Haryana) are in OBC . Punjabi Jatts are still in general category.:partay:

I don't debate on Religious line i.e. the concept of your Dharmic Religion: Sikh's are not Hindus. Period.

Further, anyone can go to Gurudwara irrespective of their Religion - Hindu, Muslim, Jews, Christian's etc. Going to Gurduwara is not the point of debate. It is the clause of Article # 25 B. :coffee:

It's not US Congress, but it's Indian Congress which has been playing the role of Divide & Rule. :lol: In my first post in this thread, I mentioned that this demand is SUPPORTED by Akal Takht. Google about it & the Subject, then post on it. Further, I second to what Sarthak says. You may yourself read Article 25B & enlighten your self. By the way, little Google search would help you to know, neither does Supreme Court of India agrees to it.:coffee:
When I say Congress, it's not US congress, its Gandhi Battalion. More over, is this the same Akal Takht, which replaced the Sarkari Takht, and built by supporter of Khalistan?

^The reservation funda is total Qtiyapa. :D
you can use the world Chutzpa :)

But I am still in general category. :cry:
Only Jaats (Haryana) are in OBC . Punjabi Jatts are still in general category.:partay:

Dont worry bro.I am also in General Category with a so called FC tag.:D
Sorry I forgot to add Hariyana term in that.
It was the Rahul Gandhi who announced that OBC news in Haryana during the last election

I dont claim for that.

I'm sorry, I don't live in Punjab and it's not my state government. Neither, the conversion or OBC is subject of the thread, nor it does bother me; if someone for sake of $$$$ changes his religion or not. So, let's burry this here.

Did I anywhere in my post or in this thread I said anything about Hindus or anywhere, I blamed Hindus? :what:

I'll welcome support from everywhere for the cause which I believe is Legitimate.Whether you or anyone likes it or not. :)

Last edited:
Well it's BJP government so you can hope better. But It would have been more advantage if had filed vs Muslims. As I said when you do it with Hinduism, it is equivalent to null, due to no recognition of Hinduism.

BJP ???:rofl::rofl::rofl: oh man u are hilarious ...............:partay:

Ofcourse they are not hindus, 95% of sikhs belong to low caste under hinduism. Any sikh claiming to be hindu is one shameless person (lots of them on pdf).

All this satan drama is bs propgated by insecure hindus on internet.

When I say Congress, it's not US congress, its Gandhi Battalion. More over, is this the same Akal Takht, which replaced the Sarkari Takht, and built by supporter of Khalistan?

Err - Khalistan came in to picture. Someone is on SOS: Short on Substance. :wave:

Ofcourse they are not hindus, 95% of sikhs belong to low caste under hinduism. Any sikh claiming to be hindu is one shameless person (lots of them on pdf).

All this satan drama is bs propgated by insecure hindus on internet.
Shut up. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom