What's new

'Sikhs are not Hindus’ campaign finds support in Pak

Now its need a constitutional amendement .A Constitutional amendment where 2 /3 of Parliament should agree with that.
Sikhs deserves a special identity.But then again they dont have a support like that of Abrahamic religions gets from their 100+ nations.

I reiterate Sikhs are seeking this Amendment for 60+ years now. If Sikhs from Pakistan or anywhere Support this cause, no one should have a Problem. Ex: People are blaming Pakistan is trying to stroke fire, cause trouble etc. :coffee:

Thank You to Sikh community for extending their support against the Discrimination by Government of India.:pakistan:

I reiterate Sikhs are seeking this Amendment for 60+ years now. If Sikhs from Pakistan or anywhere Support this cause, no one should have a Problem. :coffee:

madam ji ..........tusi russia pujj gaye ???

what is snatan dharma???

here comes a Bhakt ....lol.

Petition was started by Sikh organisation of America asking "their" president to ask question from PM modi regarding this.

is this too much ??? :undecided:

tomorrow If I make a petition that Sikhs are Muslims, and it's get signed by 2 million people. Would they become muslim? Hats Off!

Few days back, Akal Takht demanded removal of Article 25B from India's Constitution. I hope you know the importance of Akal Takht in Sikhism. Were they too, trying to stroke fire that doesn't exists? :coffee: One should accept that Article 25B is discriminatory and should be chucked out. This is what Sikhs in India asking for 60 odd years. :cuckoo:

All the seeds to stroke fire were sowed by Congress Party. One should blame Congress for that, not Pakistan. :crazy:

You have missed the trees for the woods.

The subject here is a campaign in Pakistan.

tomorrow If I make a petition that Sikhs are Muslims, and it's get signed by 2 million people. Would they become muslim? Hats Off!

Foolishness and Pride goes hand in hand. :coffee:

THIS IS THE DEMAND OF SIKH COMMUNITY IN INDIA AND THE SIKHS DIASPORA IS SUPPORTING THEM IN IT. IT'S TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND. HATTS OFF! :lol:

Bhakt...............read the petition first ............India houses largest number of sikhs .....and they clubs them with hindus.

now President Obama is coming on republic day to India ............American Sikhs has filled a petition to ask PM modi regarding this wrong clubbing of Sikhs with other religion .

American Sikh organisations are doing lots of work to increase awareness about Sikh Identity ................this is a part of it.

Like this survey
US study on Sikhism to be out in January

But , alas , some so called "Nationalist" fails to see the point

I reiterate Sikhs are seeking this Amendment for 60+ years now. If Sikhs from Pakistan or anywhere Support this cause, no one should have a Problem. Ex: People are blaming Pakistan is trying to stroke fire, cause trouble etc. :coffee:

Thank You to Sikh community for extending their support against the Discrimination by Government of India.:pakistan:

Well I dont agree in there.
You can see their ire if some Indian organizations passed comments about their constitution.And it will twisted in to n easy diplomatic crisis.
As an Indian citizen ,I dont like Pak groups intervening in Indian Constitutional affairs.Whatever the reason I just dont like it.

But we Indians should support for a special status for Sikhs.If Abrahamic religion have thats right we should also allow the Sikhs longstanding demand. .Hinduism dont need Sikh support and Sikhs are not Hindus.

You have missed the trees for the woods.

The subject here is a campaign in Pakistan.

If Akal Thakt orders .........Sikhs around the world follows ..........doesnot matter if he is a Pakistani sikh or candaian sikh or Indian SIkh

You have missed the trees for the woods:p: the subject here is not Pakistan but Sikhs

THIS IS THE DEMAND OF SIKH COMMUNITY IN INDIA AND THE SIKHS DIASPORA IS SUPPORTING THEM IN IT. IT'S TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND. HATTS OFF! :lol:

Madam is hitting so called "Nationalist":partay:

go easy on nationalists

Well I dont agree in there.
You can see their ire if some Indian organizations passed comments about their constitution.And it will twisted in to n easy diplomatic crisis.
As an Indian citizen ,I dont like Pak groups intervening in Indian Constitutional affairs.Whatever the reason I just dont like it.

But we Indians should support for a special status for Sikhs.If Abrahamic religion have thats right we should also allow the Sikhs longstanding demand. .Hinduism dont need Sikh support and Sikhs are not Hindus.

fill the petition :cheers:

I need to understand, if I hold a demand to ammend this same section , that Sikhs are Muslims, and it get's signed by 2 million Muslims then? Or Muslims are also sikhs? What will be the scenario :)

I need to understand, if I hold a demand to ammend this same section , that Sikhs are Muslims, and it get's signed by 2 million Muslims then? Or Muslims are also sikhs? What will be the scenario :)

2 million Muslims are not BJP and Modi fans that they would sign something moronic and stupid as this one. Stop coming up with nonsensical examples.

seriously ????

Is this a way to avoid the issue ???
good luck then

2 million Muslims are not BJP and Modi fans that they would sign something moronic and stupid as this one. Stop coming up with nonsensical examples.

I love ur avatar .....:-)

The Constitution of India has labeled Sikhs as Hindus. Sikh's are not Hindus. Period. It's the legitimate demand of Sikh's in India and not of 2 Lakh People. :lol:

seriously ????

Is this a way to avoid the issue ???
good luck then

Actually I am not interested in the religion, I am interested, how relevant this amendment is, and what is the validity of such document. Does the superiority of differentiating Shri Guru Granth Sahib from Shri Bhagwat Gita lies in the constitution or the divinity?

Back
Top Bottom