What's new

Should India accommodate and give refugee to persecuted Hindus from Pakistan and Bangladesh?

John Rambo

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
Topic says it all.
Should India accommodate persecuted Hindus from Pakistan and Bangladesh?
Indian constitution says India should be the home for ethnic Indians all over the world.
Few of you would ask, why only Hindus, why not Muslims? Well, Muslims got an Islamic countries for themselves. If Muslims are to come India, what's the need for an Islamic country? Lets unite. Lolz..

This is a sensitive topic, but I'm in favor of giving shelter to the persecuted Hindus from the neighbouring nations.

:raise::raise:And Jains and Parsis as well:partay:
What about people of indigenous polytheistic religions:oops::oops:

Buddhists and Hindus are same when it comes to an Indian view.
:raise::raise:And Jains and Parsis as well:partay:
What about people of indigenous polytheistic religions:oops::oops:

@SouthDesi i am from Nagpur,MH
PK is my fav actor and then Prabhas,Cherry,Bunny as after watching RG it became my fav movie so selected Bunny avtaar from RG

@SouthDesi i am from Nagpur,MH
PK is my fav actor and then Prabhas,Cherry,Bunny as after watching RG it became my fav movie so selected Bunny avtaar from RG

Nice to hear that. I didn't watch RG yaar,, do you have link with good print?

Is India a choice for refugees btw? I would say.. go to Europe or any other first world countries. They'll be looked after handsomely by these countries! After all these persecuted minorities have a solid ground to present their case!

India should offer a blanket citizenship for Pakistani Hindus,as they are facing imminent genocide in Pakistan. India owes this to Hindu Ummah.

India should offer a blanket citizenship for Pakistani Hindus,as they are facing imminent genocide in Pakistan. India owes this to Hindu Ummah.

WTF is a Hindu Ummah? Are you referring to the concept similar to Akhand Islamistan?:D

What about the Buddhists :(

We are ready to welcome all the Kalash folks too. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom