What's new

Should India accommodate and give refugee to persecuted Hindus from Pakistan and Bangladesh?

WHAT ON EARTH IS AN ETHNIC INDIAN!?!

Indian origin people.

:sniper:
This guy is funny. I also try to be funny here. What you are going to do with Indian Muslims?..send them to saudia Arabia? :D and you unite all hindus and we unite all Muslims and let have fight with each others and we will convert you into Islam after beating badly :P

Truth is you guys were never united thats why you got ruled by others easily.. All raja/mahara were selfish caring about their own rule at the cost of lives of their people. Even relatives fought each others for rule..even nowadys you have people who dont respect low castes people belong to same religion

I'm not talking about Indian Muslims. The topic is about persecuted Hindus from Pakistan and Bangladesh.

you have read a distorted history. Why don't start with mmmmmmmm...google.....

Last edited:
Indian origin people.

A person of Indian origin is a person who once had the Indian citizenship or had parents, grandparents or grand-grandparents who were Indian citizens.

But there is nothing like an ethnic group that is Indian.

@SouthDesi naa yaar currently only pdvd version is out which is very bad print
I watched it in theatre 15 times with my frds

haha if it came to that you will know what happens.We seen what you can do in past 4 wars so....:laughcry: stop smoking that shit man :omghaha:

We can see what your efforts to Unite all muslims is happening in Middle east.:p:
What shit? did not it true Indians were invaded by many foreigners and got rule in there? why it happened if you were all united in greater India? I am talking about foreigners(turks,.arabs, Afghans,Persian, mughals, English, Portuguese) not native people of this land. You coward Hindus cannot even save your own kind and just watched them getting oppressed and looted in the hands of invaders

Wars ? when was the last time you had any balls to go at war with any race outside India lol you are not arabs, Persians,English, Spanish or French who went there and conquered others. You belong to those who think you are peaceful if you let others conquer you and if you don't fight back. You can only oppress your own people and kind after they were converted into different religious beliefs for whatever reasons. You can only oppress your son if he get convert into Islam tomorrow ..You can only oppress and kill fellow vulnerable Indian Muslims if they are living in hindus majority areas whenever there is hindu-muslim clash but you are chicken for foreigners. sad but true

:sniper: The topic is about persecuted Hindus from Pakistan and Bangladesh.

you have read a distorted history. Why don't start with mmmmmmmm...google.....

Take some Pakistani Muslims as well....don't you guys claim that their forefathers were Hindus whom arab invaders prosecuted and converted by force ? same race? no? lol

Last edited:
@SouthDesi naa yaar currently only pdvd version is out which is very bad print
I watched it in theatre 15 times with my frds

Kidding? 15 times in theater? I heard it's very nice, i will try to find this weekend and watch on net. It collected almost 60 cr.

This is a sensitive topic, but I'm in favor of giving shelter to the persecuted Hindus from the neighbouring nations.
I totally agree with you in this matter mate:cheers:.The Bengali Hindu populace of Bangladesh are our blood brothers and it's our duty and responsibility to get them rehabilitated in India if they are facing persecution in BD.Enough of this Ghoti-Bangal hatred which was created by the Leftist Govt. in Bengal,it's time to bring our brothers back to Bengal so that they can lead the lives they deserve here with us.The same logic goes to the Hindu community of Pakistan.....:coffee:

The Bengali Hindu populace of Bangladesh are our blood brothers .The same logic goes to the Hindu community of Pakistan.....:coffee:

What is this blood brothers thing? what was the blood of those native Hindus who were converted into Islam and Christianity? Did their blood got changed after changing their beliefs ? :D poor Indians with poor logic. It will make more sense if you talk about religious brotherhood thing with them

What is this blood brothers thing? what was the blood of those native Hindus who were converted into Islam and Christianity? Did their blood got changed after changing their beliefs ? :D poor Indians with poor logic
Once they discarded the religion and culture of their forefathers and accepted a foreign one,they ceased to be our blood brothers.On the other hand,these people in Pakistan and Bangladesh still didn't leave the religion and culture of their forefathers in the face of tremendous adversities and hence they ARE our blood brothers(btw i was talking about the bengali community of Bangladesh,being an ethnic Bengali myself)...:coffee:

What is this blood brothers thing? what was the blood of those native Hindus who were converted into Islam and Christianity? Did their blood got changed after changing their beliefs ? :D poor Indians with poor logic. It will make more sense if you talk about religious brotherhood thing with them

It goes both the ways right? :-)

After converting to Islam you guys started looking as if Arabs are your ancestors, not Hindu Indians. :p:

Once they discarded the religion and culture of their forefathers and accepted a foreign one,they ceased to be our blood brothers.On the other hand,these people in Pakistan and Bangladesh still didn't leave the religion and culture of their forefathers in the face of tremendous adversities and hence they ARE our blood brothers(btw i was talking about the bengali community of Bangladesh,being an ethnic Bengali myself)...:coffee:
dont you guys(most Indians) claim that these Hindus were forced into Islam and were weak and had no other options to either become Muslims or die? haha but here you are saying that they had embraced Islam by their own will with genuine change of hearts for which you had quit relationship with them . you guys should make up your mind. Your hypocrisy never stop amazing me . Guess what change in religious beliefs don't change blood/race/ethnicity it might change loyalty but not blood thats why i said you should have use word "religious bonding" rather than "blood brothers"

It goes both the ways right? :-)

After converting to Islam you guys started looking as if Arabs are your ancestors, not Hindu Indians. :p:
false.....most of Punjabi/Sindhi Pakistani still use same food, wear same dress, speak urdu/Punjabi instead of arabic and have same castes/tribes which exist in boht sides aka rajputs/jats/butts blah blah..what do you mean Pakistani look at them arabs? they consider them brother in Islam which mean people sharing same religion even if come from differnt race/culture

Last edited:
false.....most of Punjabi/Sindhi Pakistani still use same food, wear same dress, speak urdu/Punjabi instead of arabic and have same castes/tribes which exist in boht sides aka rajputs/jats/butts blah blah..

May be you should read closely the views of most Pakistani members on this forum. They are more of interested to be as Al-Bakistani's.

true..,but they(hindu BD& Pakistanis) have no other places to go other than India...

dont you guys(most Indians) claim that these Hindus were forced into Islam and were weak and had no other options to either become Muslims or die? haha but here you are saying that they had embraced Islam by their own will with genuine change of hearts for which you had quit relationship with them . you guys should make up your mind. Your hypocrisy never stop amazing me . Guess what change in religious beliefs don't change blood/race/ethnicity it might change loyalty but not blood thats why i said you should have use word "religious bonding" rather than "blood brothers"

false.....most of Punjabi/Sindhi Pakistani still use same food, wear same dress, speak urdu/Punjabi instead of arabic and have same castes/tribes which exist in boht sides aka rajputs/jats/butts blah blah..
Sorry to burst your bubbles but i only used the words "Blood brothers" to describe the Bengali Hindu community of Bangladesh as they are genetically similar to the Indian Bengali people like me.The rest of your post is nothing but pure blabbering.Majority of the native Hindu populace in the sub-continent were converted at one point of time or other by the invading Muslim hordes from Central Asia who gave them no other choice.They either had to convert or would have been put to death by those barbarians and hence most of them chose the first option.Only a minority among them chose to convert voluntarily for all the benefits that they would get being a part of the Islamic community.I don't have any grudge on them and their descendants but the fact remains that they chose to discard the culture and religion of their ancestors and accept an alien one.We,on the other hand fought to preserve our culture and religion and hence even today we follow the religion and traditions of our forefathers....:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom