What's new

Should China export J 20 to Pakistan and if yes when?

Should China export J 20 to Pakistan and if yes when

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are at overcapacity in building fighters. We could easily build hundreds each year if needed.

i didnt know that. well then PAF will get the J20 much sooner. production was the only bottleneck in my mind.

can anyone post the evolution and function of jh-7? fighter/bomber/interceptor? i always mix it up with j8 [mig21 evolution]

JH-7: original version (can carry anti-ship missiles or bombs)
JH-7A: much upgraded version (with glass cockpit, can carry 8 tonnes of weapons)
JH-7B: redesigned stealth version (with AESA, weapons bays, RAM, TVC, and new electronics suite)

JH-7B is still under development or testing

j10b, j10c , j20 would replace what fighters?

They would replace J-7 and J-8, and possibly JH-7A or Su-30MKK.

J-11B, J-10A, and such will still remain service.

They do have J-16 for J-11B replacement though.

i thought the jh7 -- like the british tornado would be replaced quickly-- but if china is making a stealth version, it means china has great confidence in it

i thought the jh7 -- like the british tornado would be replaced quickly-- but if china is making a stealth version, it means china has great confidence in it

The defense of China can't rely on simply the 5th-generation fighters like J-20 or the Snowy Owl.

JH-7B will be a heavy strike fighter that's extremely oriented towards ground attack.

Here's a snapshot of the nose section:

1244591682577741.jpg

:coffee: The 5G fighter is not a defense force, it is a attacking force.
If the air-defense-radar and AWACS can not be captured 5G fighter, airborne-radar also can not do that. So it is impossible that fighting between 5G fighters and 5G fighter.

:pop: The best way to defense 5G fighter, use the missiles to destroy the Airport or Aircraft carrier or Satellite.

China shouldn't export the plane to any nation, including Pakistan. The J-20 is like the F-22. Anyway, I prefer the J-31 to be exported, or atleast a smaller J-20 with single WS-10G engine.

Won't happen in the near future... but.. what if India and China started the 6th Gen fighter together considering both would have had enough experience with 5 gens :D (and somehow solved all their border problems)
only if person like you to be Indian president in the future. by the way, very good proposal.

China shouldn't export the plane to any nation, including Pakistan. The J-20 is like the F-22. Anyway, I prefer the J-31 to be exported, or atleast a smaller J-20 with single WS-10G engine.

J-20 aint suitable for PAF either. J-31 is the best bet we have right now, most importantly because it will use the same engine as the JF-17s, which means drastic cuts in operating and maintenance costs.

Chinese Aeroplane :rofl: :rofl:

My 7 year old nephew used to play with them , got crashed in 1 week After that We never Purchased Chinese Plane , Tank , Rocket and guns for him , now If you say "china" in front of him for any "thing" he never touch that :lol: :taz:

A top line fighter jet cannot compare to a simplistic cheap top. China fighter jet has come long way and quality is there to seen. Just like our rocket has not suffer a single explosion since 1996 while last American in 2008, India in 2010 and finally Russia in 2013. There shows the quality we ensure its 100% good and safe.

Even the computer you used is made in China. Nothing can escape made in China. It's everywhere to be seen.
He is not worth of replying, ignore this troll.

I can guarantee that a customized version of J-20 will be developed and export to Pakistan Air Force no later than 2022 to recover development cost and to fulfill Pakistan Air Force budget and requirement. The best defense is the threat of offense.

He is not worth of replying, ignore this troll.

Dont worry. They can talk about cheap China product and thinking India can skip the basic starting for a developing country as a manufacturing root. Precisely, China can escape the credit crunch becos China is manufacturing power. While Indian thinking they can go straight to a service based economy with a huge poor starving and illterate population.

He can laugh becos his joy is build at the expense of fella ordinary Indian citizen who are now suffering. As a whole. Indian will never prosper. His root of his origin country never gain the respect and admiration. No matter how prosperous he is. As an Indian, he's still crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom