What's new

Should China export J 20 to Pakistan and if yes when?

Should China export J 20 to Pakistan and if yes when

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese Aeroplane :rofl: :rofl:

My 7 year old nephew used to play with them , got crashed in 1 week After that We never Purchased Chinese Plane , Tank , Rocket and guns for him , now If you say "china" in front of him for any "thing" he never touch that :lol: :taz:

I feel sorry for him because it means he will not play at all, as nearly all toys "Made in China".

What will India have to counter this 5th generation aircraft?

:angel:

What will India have to counter this 5th generation aircraft?

:angel:

Indian made 5th Generation only exists on Paper:woot:. Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA), formerly known as the Medium Combat Aircraft (MCA), is a twin-engined 5th generation stealth multirole fighter being developed by India. The Medium Combat Aircraft [MCA] is envisioned as a replacement for the British Jaguar and Mirage 2000 the IAF flies, which as of 2002 were to be phased out by 2015.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ej5kQwZWl...vanced_Medium_Combat_Aircraft_Fighter_Jet.jpg

:rofl:

Indian made 5th Generation only exists on Paper:woot:. Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA), formerly known as the Medium Combat Aircraft (MCA), is a twin-engined 5th generation stealth multirole fighter being developed by India. The Medium Combat Aircraft [MCA] is envisioned as a replacement for the British Jaguar and Mirage 2000 the IAF flies, which as of 2002 were to be phased out by 2015.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ej5kQwZWl...vanced_Medium_Combat_Aircraft_Fighter_Jet.jpg

:rofl:

Hmm. Well, they'll have those French Rafales, right? :butcher:

i don't think that china is going to give us such hi tech advanced aircraft on par with F-22 instead they r willing to gives us FC-31 that is right for PAF because its multirole fighter, on other hand J-20 is a air superiority fighter with a secondary role of air to ground:china::pakistan:

Hmm. Well, they'll have those French Rafales, right? :butcher:

Well 4.5 Gen+ Indian Rafale are still potent threat to China and Pakistan...as well as the anti-stealth ground equipment bought by India.

J-20 and now Pakistan looking to purchase the J-31 / FC31 P (pakistani customised) variant, it could come as a huge shock to Indian plans of Rafale purchase.

Well 4.5 Gen+ Indian Rafale are still potent threat to China and Pakistan...as well as the anti-stealth ground equipment bought by India.

J-20 and now Pakistan looking to purchase the J-31 / FC31 P (pakistani customised) variant, it could come as a huge shock to Indian plans of Rafale purchase.

In fact, I think the Chengdu J-10 Block C can take on Rafales. Yes, I agree with you that the J-20 and J-31/ FC31P will be more than able to keep the IAF on its heels.

Tactical favor goes to Pakistan. The benefits, of course, in being an ally of the People's Republic of China ;)

In fact, I think the Chengdu J-10 Block C can take on Rafales. Yes, I agree with you that the J-20 and J-31/ FC31P will be more than able to keep the IAF on its heels.

Tactical favor goes to Pakistan. The benefits, of course, in being an ally of the People's Republic of China ;)

Dude, dont provoke the Indians like this. In PDF they are legion and might swarm this thread and drag it into the gutter.

One, maybe two squadrons of J20 would suffice. Costs can be adjusted over a span of 5 to 10 years.

First of all they don't need cash as much as you think, secondly not everything is about cash. Think of Pakistan as China's Israel. If you can get that fact through your thick head, life will become easy for you.

Are you calling me an Israeli ? :pissed:

We'll they do say that Kashmiris & Pukhtoons - at least the pure blooded ones - are of Jewish descent ! :undecided:

Plus you do say Sallam more like Shalom and your hawk nose does seem stereotypically Jewish ! :o:

There is no need for the J-20 from Pakistan because there is no place for it in any cost effective slot within the staff doctrine. There is no need for China to export the J-20 because the aircraft is an exclusive production based on Chinese defence requirements in the pacific.

But please dont mind, go ahead and discuss away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom