What's new

Should China export J 20 to Pakistan and if yes when?

Should China export J 20 to Pakistan and if yes when

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a your favorite dream isn't it. Can't stop you from dreaming. GO On.
BTW by 2020 you may still not have the engine to fly your J20 and still be flying on the second rate Russian Engine.

This is not LCA or Arjunk Project or Cricket stadium made in India REMEMBER TWO WORDS IN NEXT 200 YEAR ATLEAST CHINA AND PAKISTAN

America keeps critical technologies like DAS in the F 35 to itself despite a joint venture for security purposes. Should China do the same?

Why not if one is willing to supply and the other has demand for it then it is just simple business is it not?

As long as the US doesn't freak out about it, we're fine.

However, due to budgets, I would personally recommend Pakistan to purchase a cheaper alternative like J-16, JH-7B, or the J-11B/S.

However, due to the single engine doctrine, the most suitable aircraft would be a stealth version of the JF-17.

Why would the U.S. freak out about it? This may be their only chance to gather info on Chinese tech.

I love the gradient of opinions in the poll results (ie who voted what)

we see the following pattern.

very soon

- Pakistan members

soonish

- Chinese members

OH GOD PLEASE DON'T

- Indian members.​

In what way? i mean Pakistan is your strategic partner im pretty sure they will get the J20 once it has been fully inducted with China

Same reason why America doesn't sell F 22s to any other country.

I love the gradient of opinions in the poll results (ie who voted what)

we see the following pattern.

yes, i noticed it aswell however if there was an option of ''after pakfa induction' , it wouldve been my most practical choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom