What's new

Shocking!!Thousands of muslim children in the UK being taught to chop hands off!!

How many Islamic schools are promoting 'hate and religious bigotry?'

A German Islamic convert said (in Dubai) that she used to go to a religious school as a child but they also learnt about other religions. When it was their turn to learn about Islam, the teacher only said "They are a bunch of bloody terrorists".

NOW TELL ME. IS THIS NOT HATE? We DO NOT, I repeat, we DO NOT learn to hate other religions in almost all Islamic schools I know.

Just one question bro,do you believe jews are enemys of islam?And a muslim should never make friends of jews and christians?

okay, since you guys want me to contribute.

These mullahs must be controlled, yes yes.

UK govt should monitor Muslim schools well, yes indeed.

Radicalization is a problem, mhm.

Who agrees with me?
gross generalization.has anyone seen any mullah indoctrinating anyone????even u go to mosque does ur local mullah indoctrinate u???

Okay, thankyou for telling me, a Muslim, what I learnt at school

Thanks

I really thankyou.

Now I will preach your bigoted stereotyping to everyone.

I owe you much.

(Abir, I hope this answers your questions. We muslims are all conspiracy theorists and want to kill jews.)

Take it easy, I was referring to the responses to this thread, not Islam

there is nothing wrong in pointing out but then 've to see if VHP type is interpreting ramayana as good/ bad.so for them muslims are bad as varun gandhi opely claim.As rss,shiv sena openly rage mosque and distribute sweets and celebrate victory day.if you think they represent hindus then you are right that taliban type muslims are indoctrinating muslim qaum.if they are not then ur accusation falls flat.

For the nth time, I'm not a Hindu

The Clarifier said:
okay, since you guys want me to contribute.

These mullahs must be controlled, yes yes.

UK govt should monitor Muslim schools well, yes indeed.

Radicalization is a problem, mhm.

Who agrees with me?

:agree:

In West Bengal the government recently reformed the madrassa sytem (brought it within CBSE AFAIK). Maybe Abir can throw more light on that ?

I live in UK and this is news to my eyes. It's a very, very, rare case, one of which I hadn't even dreamed of before. Though, seeing as it's funded by Saudi, what can one expect?

Just one question bro,do you believe jews are enemys of islam?

By what they have done to Muslims, YES. I believe they are the enemies to Muslims.

Any Jew (usually over the internet) will tell you that Muslims are their enemies.

I AM TALKING ABOUT THE JEWISH STATE, ISRAEL. Not JEWS IN GENERAL.

And a muslim should never make friends of jews and christians?

Are you serious?

What do you even think we are taught?

Take it easy, I was referring to the responses to this thread, not Islam

For the nth time, I'm not a Hindu
Whatever religion you are or even if you are an atheist.do you think that religious texts can indoctrinate you?

Having been brought up in a convent my opinion is mixed. Religious schooling is not a bad thing, i am a product of Christian schooling, but religio-political indoctrination is most definitely a bad thing.

Frankly no, my main concern is what of the rest of the 1.6million muslims living in the UK? How will they be judged? As we know the British public lacks the mental throughput to think for themselves "this present" election is one such prime example.

There is always a risk that such stories would polarise pubic opinion further but the onus is on the other 1.6 million Muslims to make a stand against Wahabbism. I am afraid much of this is being done in the name of 'Islam' and its up to the mainstream muslims to defend their faith..

Why ask in PDF, why not Ask the British Muslim forum or the BMC or the Sufi Council of Great Britain?

Paladin, the Muslim joe blogg's refusal to take personal responsibility has left the space wide open for terrorists like Anjum Chaudhary or closet fundamentalists such as Nadeem Banglawala of the MCB to dominate the public discourse on Islam in this country. Moderate voices represented by the likes of Maajid Nawaz from Quilliam are seen as too close to the government and working to a state agenda. There is a general preception that the silent majority of moderate Muslims in this country are yet to come out and condemn Wahabbism, which continues to create suspicion and mistrust towards the community among the general public.

If I were you, I would look at the list of the schools that follow such subversive curriculum (one should be aired by Panorama tonight), write to you MP if any of them happen to be local to you, promote awareness among friends and family to create a groundswell of opposition to such initiatives in your area.

Please don't preach to me... I am too busy helping my country to care about 5000 nut jobs... 5000 out of 1.6 million.. OMG that is just so scary we have to create a hullabaloo.

5000 is a huge number..with the stuff they are being taught, that's 5000 potential terrorists.

Also, this is not an isolated occurrence. There have been concerns raised on numerous occasions in the past, including by Ofsted, about Muslim schools in the UK following regressive curriculums and failing to promote tolerance of other faiths

Muslim schools fail to teach tolerance, Ofsted chief says - Education News, Education - The Independent

There are many more examples which you`ll find if you spend a few mins on google. The point I am making is that the problem is much more widespread than you are prepared to admit and the refusal to confront it head on will only serve to ostracize the Muslim community in the UK and play into the hands of the far right on both sides.

Out of 1.6 Million?

How can you say that with such conviction.

Why only Pakistan? How about India, How about Bangladesh ?

Zahera Trust: Helping Humanity - Powered by CO.CC is one such example

India and Bangladesh are different in that they did not experience prolonged bouts of Islamisation witnessed in Pakistan under Zia but I take your point that it could well become a growing threat in both countries (as long as high oil revenues continue to provide Gulf countries the means to promote terror abroad)

And as you know scaremongering has always worked to rally the angry masses against a united bogey man. Times are hard in Europe with austerity measures and that, we all need something to distract the public's attention from the issues of REAL importance.

Lets slam some Muslims.

This is not a threat that has been cynically 'invented' by leaders in Europe overnight to redirect attention from the economic woes of the continent. It has in fact been present for many years but has assumed greater significance for the general public due to the perceived threat to Western civilization originating in the 'Muslim badlands' and higher visibility of Muslim communities in Europe in recent years.

However, people's attitudes harden during recessions and this gradual 'drip feed' of negative news on Muslims in Europe is likely to further consolidate negative stereotypes of Muslims in popular consciousness which in turn would make any potential backlash, when it does arrive, much more serious.

In West Bengal the government recently reformed the madrassa sytem (brought it within CBSE AFAIK). Maybe Abir can throw more light on that ?

They probably did something about it. Also they invited Aligarh to open a campus in here which will be opened for admission from next curriculum onwards, afaik.

Should have done long before though, kind of damage control facing mamta onslaught.

ajtr said:
Whatever religion you are or even if you are an atheist.do you think that religious texts can indoctrinate you?

Not the text itself.

But a guy constantly teaching me how to chop off hands and how Jews are evil (in this case )... YES

What are you discussing in this thread?

The solution? The problem?

We all know the answer.

Yeah we could discuss the problem, could discuss the solutions too. But the stream of responses that followed were denial, plus people taking this article as an attack on their faith.

So yeah let's discuss the problem and the solution. OK?

Any Jew (usually over the internet) will tell you that Muslims are their enemies.

Jews fared better in Islamic countries than they did in Christian nations.

"But I say to you, love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. Be merciful as your Father is merciful. This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

Judaism teaches that all religions are to be respected, and that all humans are equally God's children. And indeed, there are many instances of Jews and Muslims living and working together perfectly well.

I don't need to tell you posters from which origin post 'We hate Jews for the sake of Allah as he has told us to do in the Koran' etc etc.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom