What's new

Shocking!!Thousands of muslim children in the UK being taught to chop hands off!!

I do think no sane discussion which remotely related to religion(even if the topic being wrong use/interpretation of religion) is possible in this forum without ending up throwing insults and innuendoes at each other. This thread should be closed before it goes down the drain.

Just like the following:
Fake American Quran

So are you going to scare the public by releasing a sensational video that includes a small segment of society to create hardships and fear within an already deeply segregated society numbering closing to 1.6million?
What does your link have anything to do with the BBC report? Did you even watch that vid?

So you mean to say that the BBC report is fake? Are you being an apologist for such radical thoughts? And then you complain that the world is turning Islamophobic?

That small segment of society has usurped the voice of the majority of moderate followers. Unless the majority of moderates speak out, loudly and at every opportunity they get, that voice of radicalized society would speak for all. Instead of being apologists and finding excuses, the moderates should drown the din of radicals with their own voices. If not, it does not bode well.

And what about the parents. Why are they silent? Didnt they know what their wards being taught at such weekend schools?

Again i would love some empirical information to support this, just because you don't have attacks within central India or within the Indian state does not mean there is no support for the ideology within your own borders.

I see your point....Correlation does not equal causation...

But the evidence of Wahabi ideology infiltrating into Pakistan is visible from the fact that Pakistanis have been attacking their own nation and its people.....and this has been a direct result of the radicalization through similar means in the NWFP....
Had this been the case in India, we would have seen similar problems in India....especially considering that Muslims in India equal those in Pakistan...

But you being from the UK as well as a Pakistani....Do you need another reason for people world over to view Muslims and Pakistanis in a negative light?
I for one would not want my children to be exposed to this nonsense....even if that makes me a bad muslim...wouldnt you rather be safe than sorry?

Are you taught the evolution of embryo at nursery class in your schools ?

As far as i know we first learn ABC and then go to complicated serious topics according to our age level.

yeah there is and there are rules and regulations for that and Not implemented by logic of some mythological magic.

Because brain farts not necessarily be limited to Orange Media. The former gora masters are also in teh race.

The Sun is also foreign tabloid, Fox is also many more too.

Absolutely not! however, I was taught "stealing" is a bad thing at a very young age..are you implying that such morals need to be taught at a later stage???

The rest is a rant. If there is an orange opinion then there is also a Green opinion that you just demonstrated....LOL at the gora masters..is that how you guys see the English? :lol:

Where does the video talk about Gays and sodomy...nowhere.....i particularly emphasized on those coz daily mail cooked it up from to make it look more sensational.

Wait for the documentary to air and get online.

I dont think they wanted children of uk to chop hands and stuff,may be just mentioning shariah law regarding thieft,homosexuality etc.What i find most dangerous is that children are taught to hate or love people wrt religion such as jews are bad,never make friends with jews and christians etc,non muslims are enemys etc..Even in this forum we can see products of such brain washing.

The bottom line is that there are young Muslims who are getting radicalised in the western world.I think a couple of young Muslims from Virginia were arrested a couple of months ago in Pakistan.This is just one case ,there are many more cases.Unless and until these preachers are arrested and such schools are banned , things are not going to improve.It is because of these preachers that islamophobia is on a rise in the western world.

There's no religious obligation in case of Chanda mama stories.

A lot of people indoctrinated to believe it's actually Rahu who's eating up the Chandra, rather than with scientific explanation of Earth's shadow on Moon.
And there is no relegious obligation in telling children in olden days whatr punishment thieves etc used to get.even hindu scriptures tell Gods killing the demons.if hindu children dont get indoctrinated by ramayana and mahabharata then how can muslim child will get indoctrinated from koranic teaching.....kuch tubelight jali.there is more violence in ramayana and mahabharata than any other religious text.

Back
Top Bottom