What's new

Shocking!!Thousands of muslim children in the UK being taught to chop hands off!!

I love the fact that the poster says that schools such as this should be scrutinised in Europe and Pakistan but misses out other countries that have madrassah's including India and Bangladesh.

May be because people from Indian and Bangladeshi origin haven't been seen blowing stuffs up. Also may be because Wahabi influence is much less in India and BD.

how can children as young as 6 years understand words like "GAY","Sodomy" etc.. this news is like cooked up story o from a tabloid.

Thank god someone with common-sense. Thank you sir/madam.

Thank you.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz what a stinking shyt.

Not even religious schools here ever teach chopping of hands of thieves to six year-old kids.
This is supposed to be the domain of concerned legal religious experts and courts.

And what it has to do with irrelevant people like students ?

And in six years old kid does not know the meaning of a jew lolzz how can he/she describe the qualities others than saying a jew has as many legs as everyone else, two hands and two eyes one nose one mouth one head unless he has some extra growth due to some genetic problems. ;)

So now we are to believe you over a documentry that claims to provide visual evidence?

I would suggest waiting for the video before you shrug this off under the carpet....

Besides....I doubt you would take this seriously even if the video provided sufficient proof of their claims as a conspiracy theory.....

lets leave this episode behind for a moment, so what is the Islamic sharia law for a theif??? Isn't it true that the law describes cutting off hands? So if the law does exist ..on what grounds can we call this article "lolzz shyyyts" ?

On many grounds

1. The law is not taught to kids neither the kids are suppose to implement it.

2. The law is implement by learned jurists (there are many tough conditions of eduction for an Islamic jurist btw) that too after hearing all the involved parties including the victim and the accused.

3. The stuff claimed about diagrams and failed to produce these with the BS article. I wont be surprised if they come later after drawing something in Christian churches and producing it as an evidence.

There are many more.

the bottom line is.

its purely brain farts from ignorant anti-Muslim bigots

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz what a stinking shyt.

Not even religious schools here ever teach chopping of hands of thieves to six year-old kids.
This is supposed to be the domain of concerned legal religious experts and courts.

And what it has to do with irrelevant people like students ?

And in six years old kid does not know the meaning of a jew lolzz how can he/she describe the qualities others than saying a jew has as many legs as everyone else, two hands and two eyes one nose one mouth one head unless he has some extra growth due to some genetic problems. ;)

A six year old's mind is like a clean white board.Whatever you write on it will become his/her way of thinking.He/she might not know the meaning of a Jew now but latter on he will always think that they are bad people because that is what was taught when he was a a kid.

May be because people from Indian and Bangladeshi origin haven't been seen blowing stuffs up. Also may be because Wahabi influence is much less in India and BD.

Lol you sure about that Abir that charity i listed, the Indian one working in the UK... And also regarding blowing up... Are you sure about that too?

Stop assuming.

how can children as young as 6 years understand words like "GAY","Sodomy" etc.. this news is like cooked up story o from a tabloid.

Have you seen the documentary "Jesus Camp"? Or those signs held up by children during Military funerals saying "God hates F@gs"?

Indoctrination of kids is apparently the new thing on the radicalization block this century! You teach kids, they learn.

Taimi, Journalists working on Panorama are well respected for objective reporting (as Paladin himself will testify) and has in recent times been involved in many high profile exposes, many of which have caused extreme embarrassment to the establishment (check You tube for previous episodes.. my personal favourite is the one on Scientologists) . The programme is being aired tonight and I will provide a link as soon as its uploaded on YT.Please make you mind up whether its based on reality or 'cooked up' after watching it..

All I am saying, the program is being aired, so why has the program / evidence not provided to the law enforcement agencies, why has the law enforcement agencies not yet acted on the program contents.

Doesn't the Panorama guys have moral obligation to give their sources and evidence to law enforcement agencies so that they can and should take action and stop such things happening in a civilized society.

My point is, why no legal steps being taken ?? Why no one got arrested for spreading such hate content ??

Lol you sure about that Abir that charity i listed, the Indian one working in the UK... And also regarding blowing up... Are you sure about that too?

Stop assuming.

When was the last time an international terror plot was linked to a madrasah in India?

Indian Muslims living abroad are obviously at threat to be exposed to Wahabi ideology, however, within Indian boundaries, the infiltration of Wahabi outlook has been minimum if at all....

I think thats what Abir was alluding to....

Can some one send me correct address of these schools, i want to Enroll my 2 year old son in it. :cheers:

But BNP is widely considered a racist party, why they are being used as reference here escapes my logic.

Did you miss the post where the poster said the Muslims were exploiting a loophole in "freedom of expression and freedom of speech"... So what is nick Griffin doing?

When was the last time an international terror plot was linked to a madrasah in India?

Indian Muslims living abroad are obviously at threat to be exposed to Wahabi ideology, however, within Indian boundaries, the infiltration of Wahabi outlook has been minimum if at all....

I think thats what Abir was alluding to....

Again i would love some empirical information to support this, just because you don't have attacks within central India or within the Indian state does not mean there is no support for the ideology within your own borders.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Can some one send me correct address of these schools, i want to Enroll my 2 year old son in it. :cheers:

Contact the OP, apparently he is very concerned. Perhaps he can give it to you.. xD

All I am saying, the program is being aired, so why has the program / evidence not provided to the law enforcement agencies, why has the law enforcement agencies not yet acted on the program contents.

Doesn't the Panorama guys have moral obligation to give their sources and evidence to law enforcement agencies so that they can and should take action and stop such things happening in a civilized society.

My point is, why no legal steps being taken ?? Why no one got arrested for spreading such hate content ??

Exactly, because most of it is hogwash. Just like the BBC when they gave the BNP air time when almost every respectful mainstream TV channel refused.

Just saying...

Did you miss the post where the poster said the Muslims were exploiting a loophole in "freedom of expression and freedom of speech"... So what is nick Griffin doing?

I never said that Muslims are misusing their constitutional rights.The preachers who preach violence and hatred are the ones who are misusing this.

Back
Top Bottom