What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

LOL democracy doesnt mean you can do things which are anti state and constitution does not encourage such things.
This is just like saying that Pakistan was made for safety of Muslims but nobody is safe there as people are dying because of bomb blasts,and you call yourself an Islamic republic!!!.
You are calling that an anti-state act, oh boy :hitwall:
safety of Muslim, crime, terrorism, Islamic Republic... Are you sure you are in right senses and were not drinking all day.

this is hatred and fear at it,s peak..:tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown: once again :tdown:...... long live our kashmiri brothers

You are calling that an anti-state act, oh boy :hitwall:
safety of Muslim, crime, terrorism, Islamic Republic... Are you sure you are in right senses and were not drinking all day.
Dude i just countered you by your own logic,Now you got how retarded your logic sounded??

In Pakistan no one want Hindus to Abuse India........Plain and simple!!

As if there are enough Hindus ! First let them live a peacefull life.
And you troll. Kindly stop posting. No-One is even considering your post.
As for the topic: I feel this is too much. Sometimes, we need to consider the option of "kindness" to those who hate us. I cant imagine in what basis, they are expelled. "Supporting Pakistan in TV hall?".
I know the college would have reasoned they are Kashmiris, studying in special Quota, so they should be patriotic. Even a day or 2 suspension isnt that much bad. But Expulsion?

It's a shameful incident. It's a game God Damn it, , everyone can choose who ever they want to support. Lanat on University walay Indians par

Now you sound like a total retard.
Have a good day sir.
Dont have any logic to counter me so running away??
Funny how you questioned the democracy of India but when the same logic was applied to your country you are hurling insults,:lol:
Good day to you also.

Abroad Pakistanis and Indians can support anyone they like,they dont eat and live in the country's soil.Kashmiri's enjoy special privileges and quotas in gov. jobs,they are living by India's taxpayers money and studying in Indian universities which could have been spent on poor and more deserving people of India.
This behaviour is totally unaccceptable.

Did Kashmiris asked you for all of this? No, so stop whining they are eating your resources. First you occupy their lands and then complain we are wasting our resources on them

Its not about just me I have seen people who have cheered for India as far as I can recall some were indeed the minorities but If they are cheering for India does it give me the right to say they should be shifted to India just because of their celebration?? The answer is No. I don't have the right to act as if I am the one who can pass judgements on who should and who shouldn't stay in my country. I am not asking you to do anything I wouldn't have done. Thats why I said its only a match if it was something else I might have surely considered it but something as trivial as this isn't worth it.

It happened not because of just supporting or celebrations.. It's about intentions.. I'll explain this..

In my hostel i'm the only person alwayz opposes the team India in cricket.. I clearly celebrates team India's every defeats infront of every students.. But everyone takes that in friendly mood.. Why? Because they clearly know my intentions.. They know I hate cricket.. They know I want to sea Indian football in heights....
Here this happened because their friendz or classmates or hostelmates clearly knows their intentions (because we are not fools and have common sense).. "Traitors" .. So they got punishment..
That is i and them did the same thing.. But they got what they deserve.. I think now you understand..
Everyone here hates Pakistan so much not because of wars or enemity but because of its terrorism..

Did Kashmiris asked you for all of this? No, so stop whining they are eating your resources. First you occupy their lands and then complain we are wasting our resources on them
They did the same thing to Kashmiri Pundits now they do not deserve any sympathy.
As for this issue,they started taunting about the defeat of India first which led to the scuffle.

They did the same thing to Kashmiri Pundits now they do not deserve any sympathy.
As for this issue,they started taunting about the defeat of India first which led to the scuffle.

What kashmiri pandits has got to do with Occupying lands and Kashmiris being kicked out of University? Stop bringing phathtic and lame arguments in to argument

So if they start taunting, did they start the fighting? Did they get physical? No, It was hindus who did that and yet those hindu students remained in university and it wa kashmiris who get kicked out. Pathetic attitude of Secular India.

It happened not because of just supporting or celebrations.. It's about intentions.. I'll explain this..

In my hostel i'm the only person alwayz opposes the team India in cricket.. I clearly celebrates team India's every defeats infront of every students.. But everyone takes that in friendly mood.. Why? Because they clearly know my intentions.. They know I hate cricket.. They know I want to sea Indian football in heights....
Here this happened because their friendz or classmates or hostelmates clearly knows their intentions (because we are not fools and have common sense).. "Traitors" .. So they got punishment..
That is i and them did the same thing.. But they got what they deserve.. I think now you understand..
Everyone here hates Pakistan so much not because of wars or enemity but because of its terrorism..

What happened to those Indians who started this physical fight?

And if you know Kashmiri Intention then why are you still forcefully occupying their lands?

Not really. Nobody can know someone's intentions they might think they do but they can't know for sure. Secondly, They got thrashed only because they were Kashmiris and therefore such actions on their part is considered a crime which it isn't if someone else indulges in it. Like I said earlier, I am not asking anyone to do something I wouldn't have done myself. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom