What's new

Shahid Afridi press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
afridi has said that he should not be considered for the west indies tour!!

Half of Pakistan doesn't even watch Indian movies or listen to their songs on a regular basis. I have yet to watch a full length Indian movie or even listen to their songs. Don't generalize a whole population and stop your hypocrisy.

I bet you don't live in Pakistan and if you do, get yourself acquainted my friend, there's alot happening outside your room/home. Pakistan's cable TV providers stream some of the DishTV channels, GEO shows the Indian mantras every now and then, ARY and some other channels are no different, even on Pakistani FM Channels you get 24 hours Indian Music, I don't know which part of the country you live in.

So f&^*ing what, I watch French, Spanish, Arabic and Farsi movies, what's the big deal. :) This is just moronic, what does watching an indian or Brazilian movie prove.

Half of Pakistan doesn't even watch Indian movies or listen to their songs on a regular basis. I have yet to watch a full length Indian movie or even listen to their songs. Don't generalize a whole population and stop your hypocrisy.

Thank you for saying that. I highly recommend you to watch the movie "Guide" (1965). Do not judge it without even watching it just because I am an Indian. It is something that after you watch it, you will feel more enlightened and be comfortable with yourself. Nothing about India or Pakistan or religion. Just a gem that you should not miss out on!

:lolzzz we are not talking about ego here. the Indian crap is watched here no doubt about it even the star plus laughing crap is aired regularly , we are discussing the quality of this crap

as far as quality is concerned i agree with u. indian daily soaps are of worst quality in whole world. they do not represent masses. some news channels(esp hindi) also stand in this line.

lol when you were 21 you used to and piss in your pants???
thats grosssssssss
i can guess that everyone owns you in almost any argument.. :)

i mean when i was 2 years old baby lolzzzzz....

Some things pakistanis will never admit :lol:

At least this guy has the balls to admit it ;)

Admit what? I dont think all pakistani love indian movies or dramas or other such khanjar khana simply because they dont reflect our culture in true sense and dont address real issues of society..its just fake worlds..i only listen to indian songs mostly old ones but i dont think art has anything to do with boundry and even if we assume that all pakistani are hard crazy fans of indian movie still that dont mean we should not criticise the wrong policies or attitudes of india..

As far this match concern indian media was also over excited in making it war more than just a game..what about indian official who were playing national anthems for indian whenever they performed i mean dont you think it is biased approach and dont make feel good for supporters of pakistani team in stadium and someone who went

there to watch the game told me that many indian fans insulted our national personalities insulted our quiad and others national leaders

you all saying good words for shaid because he congrat india but you guys also need to learn how to be humble and mature fan just like sri lankan

:lolzzz we are not talking about ego here. the Indian crap is watched here no doubt about it even the star plus laughing crap is aired regularly , we are discussing the quality of this crap

You mean even the tribals watch it! :crazy:

Its not in Pashto AFAIK. How do they understand all that?

Admit what? I dont think all pakistani love indian movies or dramas or other such khanjar khana simply because they dont reflect our culture in true sense and dont address real issues of society..its just fake worlds..i only listen to indian songs mostly old ones but i dont think art has anything to do with boundry and even if we assume that all pakistani are hard crazy fans of indian movie still that dont mean we should not criticise the wrong policies or attitudes of india..

As far this match concern indian media was also over excited in making it war more than just a game..what about indian official who were playing natiobal anthems for indian whenever they performed i mean dont you think it is biased approach and dont make feel good for supporters of pakistani team in stadium and someone who went

there to watch the game told me that many indian fans insulted our national personalities insulted our quiad and others national leaders

you all saying good words for shaid because he congrat india but you guys also need to learn how to be humble and mature fan just like sri lankan

U are comparing srilankan fan to Indian??? Srilanka is lesser size to our some states.... India is vast an diversified, differet societies different cultures mixes together which makes it special.....

So you will get all types of fans here....

U are comparing srilankan fan to Indian??? Srilanka is lesser size to our some states.... India is vast an diversified, differet societies different cultures mixes together which makes it special.....

So you will get all types of fans here....
i am comparing the character of fans of boht side..match should not be used as a tool to insult opponents by insulting their country or national leaders. You can support your team and can express love for country without insulting opponents. I am sure that pakistani fan who went india to support pak did not came back with good experience.. Again if you win the match, you dont need to shout it on face of opponent to prove ur superiority in game. There are many other good ways to celebrate a win.

i am comparing the character of fans of boht side..match should not be used as a tool to insult opponents by insulting their country or national leaders. You can support your team and can express love for country without insulting opponents. I am sure that pakistani fan who went india to support pak did not come with good experience.. Again if you win the match, you dont need to shout it on face of opponent to prove ur superiority in game. There are many other good ways to celebrate a win.

Like this?

340x.jpg

This was when India was not even playing with Pakistan!

Yeah and I have no problem with pakistani singers such as Ustad Fateh Ali Khan, Adnan Sami, Rahat Fateh Ali khan etc... Listen to em all the time on my iPod :lol:

Is adnan sami Pakistani ? He claims he is Indian and will soon be getting Indian citizenship .:what:

Like this?

This was when India was not even playing with Pakistan!

Dude i never said that some pakistani fans dont cross the line in supporting their team but if somone visit in your country to support his team in ground where majority are indian supporters then as a host you need to show more patience and maturity to make them feel welcome. Ground was yours. Crowd was yours. National anthems was yours. They were more than enough to make fans of opposite team insecure. There were no need of yelling on faces of pakistani fans or insulting the founder of their nation.

Dude i never said that some pakistani fans dont cross the line in supporting their team but if somone visit in your country to support his team in ground where majority are indian supporters then as a host you need to show more patience and maturity to make them feel welcome. Ground was yours. Crowd was yours. National anthems was yours. They were more than enough to make fans of opposite team insecure. There were no need of yelling on faces of pakistani fans or insulting the founder of their nation.

I have not read any reports of this. Only of Indian fans giving the Pakistanis their tickets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom