What's new

Shahid Afridi press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because whole Indian commercial and non commercial media outlet in "URDU" (Pakistan national lingo). Otherwise if its Indian culture impact then next day Pakistani people start burning there dead ones instead of bury them.
every Indian commercial and non commercial media is aimed at Indians and essentially relate to our culture...............be it any language.......
PS: URDU orginated in India.........now u can start burning your dead ones instead of bury them

All Afridi tried to do was put a cricket match into context - indian hubris strikes again, you guys need to stop taking yourselves too seriously.

abhi tu afridi ki buraian karte nai thakte the, just look at the negative comments posted by indians before the semis, aur aab tareef kerte nai thakte :lol::lol::lol::lol:

indians are emotional people, ful of htred before but as soon as they are praised they think of them selves like kings and start to see them in good light...:lol:

abhi tu afridi ki buraian karte nai thakte the, just look at the negative comments posted by indians before the semis, aur aab tareef kerte nai thakte :lol::lol::lol::lol:

indians are emotional people, ful of htred before but as soon as they are praised they think of them selves like kings and start to see them in good light...:lol:

it depends on the comment of the person.
we r praising comments not person

it is funny how so many pakistanis claim that they do not watch indian movies or listen to indian songs..
just go to FACEBOOK and view profile of any random pakistani...

Indian media was the first to bring up that supid "AMAN KI AASHA" crap
i do not give f*&* to such events and i hate pakistan from core of my heart and from every cell of my brain...

it is funny how so many pakistanis claim that they do not watch indian movies or listen to indian songs..

i do not give f*&* to such events and i hate pakistan from core of my heart and from every cell of my brain...

and who said u have a brain cell :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why sir... if I may ask?

Our indian guests take themselves far too seriously -

lol...no doubt you can come up with such crap :P
i used to use such sledges when i was of your age boy :P

and baby when i was of your age i used to shitt and piss in my pants :rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom