What's new

Shahid Afridi announces Pakistan comeback

what a freaking joke, they have made cricket the laughing stock of the world with all this drama.

what a freaking joke, they have made cricket the laughing stock of the world with all this drama.

So the retirement of Afridi has made Cricket in the whole world? Instead of blaming Afridi of drama, don't you think you are a drama queen yourself because of such ridiculous statement?

What if the new chairman doesn't work according to Afridi's "guidelines"?

Oh wait I know.. retirement again.

Firstly you are unaware of the fiasco in which he was held to ransom by the previous board. When ones father is on his death bed and he is told he will not be allowed to go home to see him - then im sure internet global warriors like you would also throw the game in.
I find it amazing that several of our indian members swarm onto here quick to have a cheap shot at Afridi when we know that if he had been Indian he would be an incredible superstar. Do me a favour my friends if you havent got anything of value or quality to add then go to sleep. Remember silence is golden.

So the retirement of Afridi has made Cricket in the whole world? Instead of blaming Afridi of drama, don't you think you are a drama queen yourself because of such ridiculous statement?

the PCB and Pakistani cricket has made a joke out of cricket, from match fixing to kidnapping to god knows what, Afridi rather than acting like a senior player just went onto add to the madness, not what you expect a captain to do, then again Afridi was never really known for his intellect and patience. Say whatever you want, the world has the same view as mine.

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

your opinion does not count as world's opinion :tup:

self praising indians at it again-

and your opinion does ? this is not an India vs Pakistan, but about Pakistani cricket, so keep India out of this.

the PCB and Pakistani cricket has made a joke out of cricket, from match fixing to kidnapping to god knows what, Afridi rather than acting like a senior player just went onto add to the madness, not what you expect a captain to do, then again Afridi was never really known for his intellect and patience. Say whatever you want, the world has the same view as mine.

And for you the "whole world" means you and your reflection in the mirror. They definitely have the same view. :lol:

You have come up with such silly posts in the past too so your silly post doesn't come as a surprise.

Listen you have had at least half a dozen cricketers banned over the years and whenever there is bookies involved they are from your nation. You team whilst winning the world cup had a notorious bookie in the changing room with wads of money - you dare not mention that.
I think you are a little dim to bring match fixing when this thread about Shahid Afridi. Why do you specialize in trolling. Stop putting cr*p on PDF. Either post quality or shut up.

The Pakistani Nation welcomes back the Sher of Khyber Agency

BooM BOOM!!!!

sha.jpg

In Pakistan politicians don't get voted out of power, they get sent to exile, then come back and cricketer don't like to take a break, they retire and then make a comeback :D

j/k

In Pakistan politicians don't get voted out of power, they get sent to exile, then come back and cricketer don't like to take a break, they retire and then make a comeback :D

j/k

you aren't too far off the mark, actually....

in Pakistan currently, the head of the Pakistan Cricket Board is appointed by Zardari as well..... :meeting:

The Pakistani Nation welcomes back the Sher of Khyber Agency

BooM BOOM!!!!

sha.jpg

He is a patriotic Pakistani and probably the best batsman Pakistan currently has so we Pakistanis welcome him back. Indians dont like anything good for Pakistan.

yes he's served the country well; it's sad to see that he and the PCB came to blows......i am no friend of the guys at PCB (believe me) but Afridi (and all cricket players) have to be good role models and learn to think with brain instead of with heart.

in the absence of living heros, a lot of children in our country look up to these guys...they have to set good standards and be good role models

Afridi and his team brought us great joy and pride in 2009 when as captain he brought us a t20 world cup trophy

yes he's served the country well; it's sad to see that he and the PCB came to blows......i am no friend of the guys at PCB (believe me) but Afridi (and all cricket players) have to be good role models and learn to think with brain instead of with heart.

in the absence of living heros, a lot of children in our country look up to these guys...they have to set good standards and be good role models

Afridi and his team brought us great joy and pride in 2009 when as captain he brought us a t20 world cup trophy

I think we also underestimate (& overlook) the fact that he took Pakistan to the World Cup Semi Finals 2011, even though he got his captaincy only a week (or two) before the WC commenced. He lead by example, & Pakistan played exemplary cricket for much of the WC, & it was only a screw up with the batting that prevented Pakistan from reaching the finals.

Back
Top Bottom