What's new

Shahid Afridi announces Pakistan comeback

BTW, for me Afridi's most memorable innings after scoring 105 vs India is when he was playing against India and Pakistan needed like 29 runs in the last 15 balls and there was almost no wicket left except his own and few tail-enders. He played so well that I watched that innings for years...

Also there was an innings against South Africa when Pakistan scored 350+ and Afridi alongside Mohammad Yousuf scored 120 runs from 10 overs in the last part of the innings.... what an innings that was

Shahid Afrid has been removed from my favorite players, he is no longer on my lists after Wasim, Waqar, Saeed, Inzamam, Hall of Fames players. World Cup Semifinal has disappointed me, he is arrogant to let Pakistan down. T20 Champion in 2009 was lead by Younis Khan.

Saeed Anwar and inzaman are also my fav pakistani batsman ..humble guys..i met anwar twice and he is down to earth ..

Any way Arfidi should not announce retirement if he had intention to come back after ijaza butt. He should have said that he is going to take retirement from international cricket until ijaz butt don't get retire lol

Let welcome Afridi with this :D ayega akbar khana

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, for me Afridi's most memorable innings after scoring 105 vs India is when he was playing against India and Pakistan needed like 29 runs in the last 15 balls and there was almost no wicket left except his own and few tail-enders. He played so well that I watched that innings for years...

Also there was an innings against South Africa when Pakistan scored 350+ and Afridi alongside Mohammad Yousuf scored 120 runs from 10 overs in the last part of the innings.... what an innings that was

Can you post a video Zakii?

His batting Avergage is 23 for ODIs and 17 for T20s . that is not the hallmark of a good player let alone great.

P.s-- I do agree with u that he has played a few memorable innings....but thats pretty much it

^youtube show our legend Wasim Akram on the end part.

wasim-akram-pakistan.jpg

He celebrated his 500 wicket, we miss him.

:cry:

Chandrachud Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indian Cricket Team Involve in Match Fixing - YouTube

Azharuddin and 4 Others Are Punished for Cricket Match Fixing - Former India Captain Banned - NYTimes.com

Just in case you feel your nations cricketers are whiter than white.

Afridi has never been accused of match fixing. He may have tried eating the ball because he was hungry but no match fixing. Welcome back Mr Afridi.

We have alrady set an examlpe by imposing life ban on Ajay and Azhar....Do you and your country have balls to do so...

thats a great news!,

abhi Sachin tendulkar ke kilaf koi baat ho tu ye Indians kase tarap rahe hote han hahaha:woot:,

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

We have alrady set an examlpe by imposing life ban on Ajay and Azhar....Do you and your country have balls to do so...

useless anyway, ban was better :p

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

Cheetah is back again....Any Jungle relationship is there....Please explain.

la bongi marna in say seko :lol:

and your opinion does ? this is not an India vs Pakistan, but about Pakistani cricket, so keep India out of this.

to keep india out of this- you'll have to stop commenting on behalf of the world :tup:

He is a patriotic Pakistani and probably the best batsman Pakistan currently has so we Pakistanis welcome him back. Indians dont like anything good for Pakistan.

Batsman!!!!!
I think he is more a bowler than a batsman. He cant make it in any other good international team as a batsman.

Batsman!!!!!
I think he is more a bowler than a batsman. He cant make it in any other good international team as a batsman.

He played for world eleven- with the same average- he is an alrounder- which includes batting--

He played for world eleven- with the same average- he is an alrounder- which includes batting--

Did I contradict that??

To say he is the best batsman pakistan has is obnoxious and insulting to pakistan cricket itself.

Back
Top Bottom