What's new

Shahid Afridi announces Pakistan comeback

rather match officials and umpires fixed semifinal for india.

official told him to hit that ball for giving a simple catch to indian and umpire should not gave him out after that catch is that you wanna say?

I wonder what Indians are having khujli here.Oh i know they are wetting their pants just with thoughts of afridi smashing indian bowlers out of stadiums now.
Like this--His record against India.....Average of just 25 that too when major number of matches were played in sub continent pitches.....

Span Mat Inns NO Runs HS Ave BF SR 100 50 0 4s 6s
1997-2011 64 61 3 1459 109 25.15 1342 108.71 2 4 6 155 47

ad5ace76a39adb37af36fc7e7fc5bec9.jpg

Cheetah is back again- Good news :D-

should have stayed retired.
past his prime... guess he wants to be like miandad in the 96 cup, couldn't even swing his bat.

Anything for being in flow. He must be hoping to play in IPL-6. Everything is for that one last chance. Pakistanies should stop supporting those players who just dont care for their country than money.

Welcome back Shahid Afridi! It wouldn't have been the same without you. :cheers:

Mr. Shahid you better make sure next time you don't talk on Indo-Pak issues. Let the government of both the sides talk on such issues.

What kind of dumb player he is, he started to announce retire unprofessionally and then come back? No other players able to do this way and retire at once. I have said, he is retard emotional hot temper player of overall in history of Pakistan team. Not only this, he quit captain responsibilities in less than a week. He ate a lot of apples and bit.

Where is discipline guidelines for all Pakistan players to learn professionals and behaviors....?
:rofl::rofl:i think some Indians are in Shock by booms decision LOL

should have stayed retired.
past his prime... guess he wants to be like miandad in the 96 cup, couldn't even swing his bat.

31 is still young. Why did he announce to retire so young? Most Indian cricket players are in their 40's and still not retired. Imran Khan won us the world cup when he was 40.

Back
Top Bottom