What's new

SHAHEEN III actual range 5000 KM ????

SHAHEEN 3 would need a range of 4100 KM to be launched from any part of Pakistan and still reach any part of India.
can easily hit Indoman and Nicobar Islands of India, expected Indian nuclear sites. Further in 2750KM range Pak may hit many other targets-not India specific.

Much better than Indian missile!:P

Yes range could be 5000+ if you take it 3000+ kms close to the target and fire it :D

One need to understand, physics plays and important role, the coefficient of burn x fuel is not the only calculation to get the range, weight, wind direction, design and playload are other major factors too.

Given that even small achievements are boasted I would not be surprised is 2750 is extended range of S3.
:astagh:

I know they are moble but the range that I had for both India & Israel are based on worst case scenarios for Pakistan. Hence I flipped it from Eastern border (for Israel) to western border (for India).

Well. Missiles quoted ranges are "always" kept 2-300 km's less then the original range for the sake of many accounts. i.e; maneuverability, accuracy, maximum load, and FOS etc. .. so it will be in the range of 2900-3000 km. That, i can assure.

No one come's with the "exact" requirement range. we needed 2750 it doesn't mean it will be exactly 2750 and can not go an inch beyond.

Last edited:
I know they are moble but the range that I had for both India & Israel are based on worst case scenarios for Pakistan. Hence I flipped it from Eastern border (for Israel) to western border (for India).

This is with the assumption that Pakistan would not be firing nuclear tipped Shaheens until certain threshold have been breached. For earlier phases of the war it would be Nasrs and not Shaheens.
reduce payload, range increases

@Beny Karachun @Solomon2 Do you guy's think time for sanctions against Pakistan like Iran?

Shaheen%2BIII%2BRange%2BMap.jpg

One has to remember as to why Shaheen 3 was developed. If we recall Gen Kidwai interview, the Indian base in Nicobar and Andaman Islands was the reason this system was developed.

The problem however is as follows.

If we calculate the distance from Indian Islands to the nearest possible land mass of Pakistan, it does indeed turn out to be 2750Kms. However, here is the problem with this narrative. Please refer to the exhibit below:

pic1.jpg

Is any sane person would like to believe that in the time of war, Pakistan will bring its Shaheen 3 TEL literally on the Indian border near Tharparker desert to hit Andaman, with stated range of 2750KM? Not in million years.

It will be fired somewhere within the heartland of Pakistan. I believe there are nuke missile bases in Baluchistan.

pic2.jpg

Which bring the range around 3300KM at bear minimum.

Now here is the interesting bit.

pic3.jpg

Tel Aviv from same point of launch in Pakistan is around 3100KMs.

I think the guys in SPD were trying to play cool when they say the 2750km is the exact range of shaheen 3. not one KM above. LOL

As for the Zionist scumbags, the more you prop your Hindu fundamentalist buddies against us, by default. NOT by designed, you will be fu**** in the process.

@Beny Karachun @Solomon2 Do you guy's think time for sanctions against Pakistan like Iran?

Shaheen%2BIII%2BRange%2BMap.jpg
Arrow 3 long range Anti Ballistic Missile (ABM), Anti Satellite missile (ASAT)
Arrow3Intercepter_Chameleoneye.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Davids Sling long range SAM, Anti Cruise Missile, Anti Aircraft, Anti Ballistic Missile (ABM)
ShowImage.ashx

Screen-Shot-2012-11-25-at-8.28.48-PM-620x405.png

Down goes your crappy little missile. What comes in response?

A Jericho 3 11500 kilometer ICBM
A Jericho 2 with over 1400 kilometers range
A Turbo Popeye SLCM with 1500 kilometers range
Not good for your country :)

I have healthy respect for Israel so normally don't fence with Israeli's but let's make a exception here. This guy is too cocky for my liking.

Down goes your crappy little missile
Does it sunshine? Let me guess your gonna uses all those American Patriot derived systems to knock it down. Okay, okay but you are aware any system can be overloaded. Fire 300 missiles simultanously with only ten 'live'' with nukes and your Sling or whatever is going to get confused. All it would take is just one Shaheen to get through and you my son are going to wish that your grandad had not migrated from Germany or whatever part of Europe your pedigree is from. Taking a chance with Nazis in Europe would have been the smart choice back in 1940s before yeh hopped on those migrant boats packed like sardine cans and landed in Palestine as asylum seekers.

On top of that if I were in charge of Pakistan and I felt like fingering the tiny Isreali anus and let's face it, it is tiny. Funnily enough quite the opposite of that huge mass of shite on the east of us, which I like calling the Ganga. Which is of course so huge that the word huge does not quite convey it's size. Which of course is a b*tch for Pakistan. Since sometimes size is all that matters.

Going back to Israel there are lots of bearded jihadi types hanging around your neighbourhood. There are lot of those types in Pakistan and they both sort of love each other - not gay type of love but still they both have proper hard on for each other. Now how would you feel son, if you found out hundreds of those bearded types had suddenly got free of cost nukes - miniature nukes? Going back to size Israel is so narrow that if you gave loud shout it would cross the country.

Think the problems IDF would have in stopping walking, talking nuke suicide bombers? Hell they would not even have to go into Israel. Just a few suicide explosions near the border would suddenly see a 80% reduction in population of world Jewry.

They would go off to meet their whatever number of virgins and you would be enjoying a nuclear vacation.

Bottom line. Pakistan does not want to mess with Israel and I can tell you with certainty neither does Israel. Pakistan ain't no A-rabs - supposedly your Semite brothers. Maybe that is why your Papa America when asked what keeps him awake replied "Pakistan".

Sommat you need to keep in mind ...

Shalom !

Last edited:
I have healthy respect for Israel so normally don't fence with Israeli's but let's make a exception here. This guy is too cocky for my liking.

Does it sunshine? Let me guess your gonna uses all those American Patriot derived systems to knock it down. Okay, okay but you are aware any system can be overloaded. Fire 300 missiles simultanously with only ten 'live'' with nukes and your Sling or whatever is going to get confused. All it would take is just one Shaheen to get through and you my son are going to wish that your grandad had not migrated from Germany or whatever part of Europe your pedigree is from. Taking a chance with Nazis in Europe would have been the smart choice back in 1940s before yeh hopped on those migrant boats packed like sardine cans.

On top of that if I were in charge of Pakistan and I felt like fingering the tiny Isreali anus and let's face it, it is tiny. Funnily enough quite the opposite of that huge mass of shite on the east of us, which I like calling the Ganga. Which is of course so huge that the word huge does not quite convey it's size. Which of course is a b*tch for Pakistan. Since sometimes size is all that matters.

Going back to Israel there are lots of bearded jihadi types hanging around your neighbourhood. There are lot of those types in Pakistan and they both sort of love each other - not gay type of love but still they both have proper hard on for each other. Now how would you feel son, if you found out hundreds of those bearded types had suddenly got free of cost nukes - miniature nukes? Going back to size Israel is so narrow that if you gave loud shout it would cross the country.

Think the problems IDF would have in walking, talking nuke suicide bombers? Hell they would not even have to go into Israel. Just a few suicide explosions near the border would suddenly see a 80% reduction in population of world Jewry.

Bottom line. Pakistan does not want to mess with Israel and I can tell you with certainty neither does Israel. Pakistan ain't no A-rabs - supposedly your Semite brothers. Maybe that is why your Papa America when asked what keeps him awake replied "Pakistan".

Sommat you need to keep in mind ...

Shalom !
damn! mind you the pic of the arrow 3 is not the arrow 3, its the arrow 2. and the davids sling is an advanced variant of the patriot missile now called paac-4 since the missile was develop in partnership with ratheon. which means uncle sam can veto its sale which it did do when india tried to buy it. and the same applies to the arrow series as that developed by boeing and israel and its part funded by the us too.
never underestimate the the adversary. for a country like israel its done very well considering the neighbourhood.

for a country like israel its done very well considering the neighbourhood.
Do you know what a parasite is? Highly developed parasites are some of the most successful organisms on earth. Israel is parasite that is attached in geography of the Middle East but has feeders sucking all the way to USA. As long as the idiot right fringe Christian 'Jesus will return' are rolling in America - Israel is guranteed the best protection on earth - from the only super power USA.

With USA in your pocket you think few Bedoiun Arabs were going to defeat the Zionists - not a chance a in hell. Zionism was born and furnished in the First World. It then transposed itself into the Third World. Who do you think was going to win. 1st World or 3rd World?

We already saw similar odds when those feather in cap Apaches faced the settlers from the Old World. In that historical meet between New and Old World we know who prevailed. In this instance same thing although differant time, differant place.

Last edited:
We wont use any Patriots, I assure you that, I just showed you the missiles we will use.
Yeah and you think you have 300 ballistic missiles, or the capability to launch them all simultaneously? Not a single, crappy ballistic missile of yours will be able to get inside our territory.
Unlike your crappy obsolete air defense, our is well made and is the most advanced in the world, and much cheaper and efficient than any Russian, Chinese or American missile defense systems.
Also I bet you don't even have the capability to produce enough of your useless ballistic missiles with your inefficient, tiny economy when a country with 25 times less population has a smaller GDP than Israel.

You wont be able to enter Israel with nukes and there is no such thing as "nuke suicide bombers", there are no nuclear warheads small enough to be lifted by a man that is able to destroy an area larger than a few square kilometers.

You are Muslim, you are all the same, same mentality and the same IQ if you know what I mean.
Don't worry, soon the Muslim world will have no capability to react to any attack, the right wing rises in every NATO country and non NATO major ally in the world, except Turkey.
stay in ur dreams shit.....turkey is playing with u all wisely now

We wont use any Patriots, I assure you that, I just showed you the missiles we will use.
Yeah and you think you have 300 ballistic missiles, or the capability to launch them all simultaneously? Not a single, crappy ballistic missile of yours will be able to get inside our territory.
Unlike your crappy obsolete air defense, our is well made and is the most advanced in the world, and much cheaper and efficient than any Russian, Chinese or American missile defense systems.
Also I bet you don't even have the capability to produce enough of your useless ballistic missiles with your inefficient, tiny economy when a country with 25 times less population has a smaller GDP than Israel.

You wont be able to enter Israel with nukes and there is no such thing as "nuke suicide bombers", there are no nuclear warheads small enough to be lifted by a man that is able to destroy an area larger than a few square kilometers.

You are Muslim, you are all the same, same mentality and the same IQ if you know what I mean.
Don't worry, soon the Muslim world will have no capability to react to any attack, the right wing rises in every NATO country and non NATO major ally in the world, except Turkey.
i will ask mods to ban u since u have involved religion here

Back
Top Bottom