What's new

SHAHEEN III actual range 5000 KM ????

Pakistan could have said it's range is 2700 KM and or 2800 KM but using the term 2750 is enough to say we are taunting some one and that is USA and Israel. No way Shaheen III range is less than 4000 KM.

Pakistan could have said it's range is 2700 KM and or 2800 KM but using the term 2750 is enough to say we are taunting some one and that is USA and Israel. No way Shaheen III range is less than 4000 KM.
If you ask me the real taunt would had been if we would test the missile on its actual range and than tell the US of A to go take a hike. Other than that baki sub baaten dil ko tasli dena ka lia hain.

Siii is 2700 to max 3000.

Without maneuverable warhead it's an easy target !

Pakistan should think about contingency plan when somebody is going to tell her that her time was up and that she should hand over her nukes or get bombed back to stone age. I think the time is very close.

Long range Cruise missiles are more deterrent weapon system than longer range ballistic missiles having huge CEP rates If you ask me. Just concentrate development of 1500-2500km variants of Babur covering almost all hostile nation's strategic grounds and put some nuclear input inside of warhead and enjoy the pin-point accuracy with huge destructive effect.

Currently we are working on 1000 km babur cruise missile.

Actually Pakistan just requires a range of 3600 KM. Pakistan already has this covered...

View attachment 353873

Come on . we don't have to fire it from Islamabad. :D

Back
Top Bottom