What's new

SHAHEEN III actual range 5000 KM ????

Pakistan should think about contingency plan when somebody is going to tell her that her time was up and that she should hand over her nukes or get bombed back to stone age.

Halwa hay Kia ??

5000 Km ? @Zarvan It is no wonder that no one takes you seriously
I said 4000 KM and I stand by it and I have been made fun on lot of things but thanks to ALLAH I have been proven right on most of them. One of them was when I told that Pakistan has been developing mini nuclear plants for nuclear submarines. Every one made fun of me but after few months Mr Oscar confirmed it.

I said 4000 KM and I stand by it and I have been made fun on lot of things but thanks to ALLAH I have been proven right on most of them. One of them was when I told that Pakistan has been developing mini nuclear plants for nuclear submarines. Every one made fun of me but after few months Mr Oscar confirmed it.
Please please ! Your sources are Facebook for Fk Sake. Grow up !

Unless and until it is tested it. The status remains 0. Now grow up this is not urud daily forum, rather an international forum. So follow the etiquettes the same way

Pak must have lots of genuine scientists. Hope to see more such exciting news.

Most of the guys from India in these situations try to pull Israelis in. Nice try.

Ok. This is also already covered. Did you feel nervous for a moment that India & Pakistan would start having normal relations :D

upload_2016-11-21_7-27-33.png

Come on . we don't have to fire it from Islamabad.

True.:D

AGAIN. we don't have to fire it from Quetta. It's TEL based missile. can be fired from ANY part of the country. :azn:

I know they are moble but the range that I had for both India & Israel are based on worst case scenarios for Pakistan. Hence I flipped it from Eastern border (for Israel) to western border (for India).

This is with the assumption that Pakistan would not be firing nuclear tipped Shaheens until certain threshold have been breached. For earlier phases of the war it would be Nasrs and not Shaheens.

Back
Top Bottom