What's new

SHAHEEN III actual range 5000 KM ????

We wont use any Patriots, I assure you that, I just showed you the missiles we will use.
Yeah and you think you have 300 ballistic missiles, or the capability to launch them all simultaneously? Not a single, crappy ballistic missile of yours will be able to get inside our territory.
Unlike your crappy obsolete air defense, our is well made and is the most advanced in the world, and much cheaper and efficient than any Russian, Chinese or American missile defense systems.
Also I bet you don't even have the capability to produce enough of your useless ballistic missiles with your inefficient, tiny economy when a country with 25 times less population has a smaller GDP than Israel.

You wont be able to enter Israel with nukes and there is no such thing as "nuke suicide bombers", there are no nuclear warheads small enough to be lifted by a man that is able to destroy an area larger than a few square kilometers.

You are Muslim, you are all the same, same mentality and the same IQ if you know what I mean.
Don't worry, soon the Muslim world will have no capability to react to any attack, the right wing rises in every NATO country and non NATO major ally in the world, except Turkey.

Neither we nor you can go ahead and attack us.

GDP than Israel
Parasite.

I am not the one who has to live with the realty of knowing 6 million of my grandad's generation were live cooked after having their teeth extracted. You can play all the cocky you like but your not going to escape from the way your people were treated - like vermin that needed cleansing. Hey you so smart you even got a day named for it - Holocaust. Proud?

And should that right wing rise they will go after you - like they did before. Don't forget the right wing blame everything on the ZOG.

Do you even know what that means?

i will ask mods to ban u since u have involved religion here
Don't. It is much better to whip these parasites then ban them.

We wont use any Patriots, I assure you that, I just showed you the missiles we will use.
Yeah and you think you have 300 ballistic missiles, or the capability to launch them all simultaneously? Not a single, crappy ballistic missile of yours will be able to get inside our territory.
Unlike your crappy obsolete air defense, our is well made and is the most advanced in the world, and much cheaper and efficient than any Russian, Chinese or American missile defense systems.
Also I bet you don't even have the capability to produce enough of your useless ballistic missiles with your inefficient, tiny economy when a country with 25 times less population has a smaller GDP than Israel.

You wont be able to enter Israel with nukes and there is no such thing as "nuke suicide bombers", there are no nuclear warheads small enough to be lifted by a man that is able to destroy an area larger than a few square kilometers.

You are Muslim, you are all the same, same mentality and the same IQ if you know what I mean.
Don't worry, soon the Muslim world will have no capability to react to any attack, the right wing rises in every NATO country and non NATO major ally in the world, except Turkey.
Before getting a hard on and wetting yourself go on and read about Yom Kippur war and Pakistan's role in it. We were not even flying our jets but Syrian. You really think you can take us on. lol Talk about delusions. Pakistan has no beef with Israel but if you continue to poke us through your buddy India, rest assured you will get a taste of your own medicine soon.

@Beny Karachun

"The Nasr, as a technology demonstrator, establishes Pakistan’s ability to miniaturize nuclear warheads for other short-range ballistic and cruise missile systems, which would help further stabilize nuclear deterrence and credibility in the region"

Link > http://carnegieendowment.org/2016/0...apons-and-their-impact-on-stability-pub-63911

Missiles like Nasr and Raad establish that Pakistan has developed tactical nuclear warheads. The Ra'ad is cruise missile and Nasr short range missile both deployed in front line units which provide tactical nuclear capability and fit in with the wider strategic nuclear nissiles.

These weapon systems are meant for theatre or local use therefore they do not go into the upper reaches of the atmosphere or even reach high altitides. The Ra'ad skirts along at very low altitude and therefore is very dofficult to take out. From fire to target is matter of minutes because of it's tactical profile.

Now imagine if these fell in the hands of your virgin loving brigade just outside of your borders? Few hits from these and Israel is, well history. Pakistan could easily swamp Jordan, Syria, Iran with these. Maybe even do bazaar special and hand few of these miniature warheads to Hezbollah. Apparently they do have some rudimentary knowledge of missiles. Being as they are few dozen miles from your borders it would be quite easy for them to 'sling' - no pun intended, a few of them over.

Bottom line: Pakistan and Israel don't want to have a tangle with each other. You have your hands tied with A-rabs, Pakistan has it's hands tied with G-anga Injuns. So let us leave it at that.

Link > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasr_(missile)`
Link > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatf-VIII_(Ra'ad)

Dassault_Mirage_IIIDP_with_Ra%27ad_missile.png

Last edited:
Clarification: I have nothing against Jews and or Israel. The way I see it Palestine/Israeli dispute is between a migrant primarily European settlers and the native primarily Palestinian Arab population. Religion has nothing to do with this. If we assume that Israeli's settlers were Muslim's the dispute would still have taken place. As a example Pakistan has problem with Afghan refugees. These refugees are from next door and in many cases are indistinguishable from the local population either by ethnic or religion. Yet there is widespread anger against this group.

Now for a second countenance this - what if those Afghan's kicked native Pakistani's off their land and set up their own towns would Pakistani's excuse them because they are 'Muslim'. I doubt it.

Theefore the Palestine/Israeli dispute is about land. One group of migrants primarily from Europe. The other Palestinian. To underline this the Christian Palestinians have been as if not more outspoken of Isreal. examples are George Habash, Edward Said or Hanan Ashrawai.

Link > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Habash

Therefore this dispute has nothing to do with Pakistan. In fact I think Pak should recognize Israel as matter of strategic self interest. I am sure the Chinese would counsil them same.

You kidding? Since 2015 there's a sharp increase on nationalist behaviors in Turkish society.

Clarification: I have nothing against Jews and or Israel. The way I see it Palestine/Israeli dispute is between a migrant primarily European settlers and the native primarily Palestinian Arab population. Religion has nothing to do with this. If we assume that Israeli's settlers were Muslim's the dispute would still have taken place. As a example Pakistan has problem with Afghan refugees. These refugees are from next door and in many cases are indistinguishable from the local population either by ethnic or religion. Yet there is widespread anger against this group.

Now for a second countenance this - what if those Afghan's kicked native Pakistani's off their land and set up their own towns would Pakistani's excuse them because they are 'Muslim'. I doubt it.

Theefore the Palestine/Israeli dispute is about land. One group of migrants primarily from Europe. The other Palestinian. To underline this the Christian Palestinians have been as if not more outspoken of Isreal. examples are George Habash, Edward Said or Hanan Ashrawai.

Link > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Habash

Therefore this dispute has nothing to do with Pakistan. In fact I think Pak should recognize Israel as matter of strategic self interest. I am sure the Chinese would counsil them same.

It is imperative really... this recognition business.

Your Truk brothers have done it. Jordam. Eygpt. Tunisia.. all of North Africa actually. Even Indonesia under the table.

Besides, it is truly win-win for both parties if/when this recognition happens... your GCC brothers are already in bed with the Israelis... so, yes. Why not.

What Pak needs to do is come up, first and far most, a top 9 list of National Interests Doc...

I fear you might have to write it for them! Since no one in your old country writes, sadly.

Out of these National intersts cometh the policy, diplomacy and business.

When will asleep awake?

How would you go about it, young brother?

i will ask mods to ban u since u have involved religion here
Oh yeah?
Just a few suicide explosions near the border would suddenly see a 80% reduction in population of world Jewry.

Also your Turkey is being played, soon we will rise even more above all of you.

You kidding? Since 2015 there's a sharp increase on nationalist behaviors in Turkish society.
There is a difference between right wing in Israel and right wing in Turkey, they hate each other.

@Beny Karachun

"The Nasr, as a technology demonstrator, establishes Pakistan’s ability to miniaturize nuclear warheads for other short-range ballistic and cruise missile systems, which would help further stabilize nuclear deterrence and credibility in the region"

Link > http://carnegieendowment.org/2016/0...apons-and-their-impact-on-stability-pub-63911

Missiles like Nasr and Raad establish that Pakistan has developed tactical nuclear warheads. The Ra'ad is cruise missile and Nasr short range missile both deployed in front line units which provide tactical nuclear capability and fit in with the wider strategic nuclear nissiles.

These weapon systems are meant for theatre or local use therefore they do not go into the upper reaches of the atmosphere or even reach high altitides. The Ra'ad skirts along at very low altitude and therefore is very dofficult to take out. From fire to target is matter of minutes because of it's tactical profile.

Now imagine if these fell in the hands of your virgin loving brigade just outside of your borders? Few hits from these and Israel is, well history. Pakistan could easily swamp Jordan, Syria, Iran with these. Maybe even do bazaar special and hand few of these miniature warheads to Hezbollah. Apparently they do have some rudimentary knowledge of missiles. Being as they are few dozen miles from your borders it would be quite easy for them to 'sling' - no pun intended, a few of them over.

Bottom line: Pakistan and Israel don't want to have a tangle with each other. You have your hands tied with A-rabs, Pakistan has it's hands tied with G-anga Injuns. So let us leave it at that.

Link > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasr_(missile)`
Link > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatf-VIII_(Ra'ad)

Dassault_Mirage_IIIDP_with_Ra%27ad_missile.png
Please, look at what I said, again.
I said that there are no nuclear bombs that can be carried by a man to destroy more than a few square kilometers.
You wont be able to sneak any nuclear warhead buddy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2013_Rif_Dimashq_airstrike
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Sudan_airstrikes
We have worked even in Sudan, this is an example of our intelligence services.
We actually have a good intelligence service, also, those are not "miniaturized" warheads, as you can see its quite big.
What comes in response? A little bit of Delilahs
33861.jpg

Some Turbo Popeyes

popeye_turbo_1.gif

And more Jerichos, Turbo Popeye SLCM and such that do not have pictures.

Delilah Cruise Missile (Air launched, Ground launched): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delilah_(missile)
Popeye Cruise Missile (Air launched, Submarine launched): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popeye_(missile)
Jericho 3 Ballistic Missile (Silo launched, Vehicle launched): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jericho_(missile)#Jericho_III

Also, "Whip"? By now all you did is show me some weapons that you claim you can both smuggle and go through our defense lines, and call me a parasite when I gave you facts. You said we are tiny, yet we have higher GDP than you, better infrastructure and THE TALIBAN DOESN'T CONTROL HUGE PARTS OF OUR COUNTRY.

Before getting a hard on and wetting yourself go on and read about Yom Kippur war and Pakistan's role in it. We were not even flying our jets but Syrian. You really think you can take us on. lol Talk about delusions. Pakistan has no beef with Israel but if you continue to poke us through your buddy India, rest assured you will get a taste of your own medicine soon.
Yom Kipor war? When we stopped an army of Syrian 500 tanks (T-62s, T-55s) with less than 30 tanks (Centurions)? The one that we destroyed the whole Syrian air force? Or the one that we stopped the whole 60,000 men Egyptian third army, captured 8000 of them and encircled them, destroyed both the Syrian and the Egyptian navies, destroyed about 3/4s of Egypt's air force which lead them to cry for a cease fire? 2 more days and the Egyptian third army would die from dehydration. Without the US telling us to accept the cease fire we would have had Cairo under our flag.

Entirely possible , looking at the fact thst Shaheen-3 carries a warhead just 500 kg or less in weight.

Entirely possible , looking at the fact thst Shaheen-3 carries a warhead just 500 kg or less in weight.
Do you now how do maths? really
@The Deterrent
Kids gona be kids.
just adding few more feet of fuel with same rocket motor / aero dynamics can't increase range that much.
I am not scientist or engineer but still found it un-rational.

when you are increasing the length and weight without improving engine and solid fuel material even the twice the size of rocket could travel only 25% to its original clone.

Do you now how do maths? really
@The Deterrent
Kids gona be kids.
just adding few more feet of fuel with same rocket motor / aero dynamics can't increase range that much.
I am not scientist or engineer but still found it un-rational.

when you are increasing the length and weight without improving engine and solid fuel material even the twice the size of rocket could travel only 25% to its original clone.
Its not just extra fuel. Its also an extra stage.
Also Shaheen -2 carries the older heavier warhead. Shaheen-3 carries newer smaller, lighter warhead. So there are many factors at work here.

Its not just extra fuel. Its also an extra stage.
Also Shaheen -2 carries the older heavier warhead. Shaheen-3 carries newer smaller, lighter warhead. So there are many factors at work here.
Apni Shou-mai Qismat pe roaan ya teri kam aqli pe,
Faisla na hoska ham se kiya taqdeer hai hamari.

Keep living in delusion.

We have paper work which never approve by military or Govt to go beyond limits "Jahan k parr jaltay hien."
The day Pakistan go beyound or reach Israel we would become N.Korea.

Apni Shou-mai Qismat pe roaan ya teri kam aqli pe,
Faisla na hoska ham se kiya taqdeer hai hamari.

Keep living in delusion.

We have paper work which never approve by military or Govt to go beyond limits "Jahan k parr jaltay hien."
The day Pakistan go beyound or reach Israel we would become N.Korea.
You are writing rubbish.
Come back when you have sone valid arguments instead of some shair o shairi.

Back
Top Bottom