What's new

Sexual Grooming of SIKH girls in UK | BBC One Documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
In total 77 per cent of groomers were classed as white British, nine per cent were Asian Pakistani and three per cent were Asian Indian.

Like i said its just a human behavior/nature & where-ever we have humans this will be one of the problems, Now compare that with other countries in the world. We're probably one of the safest & have the best resources to deal with this sort of stuff.

:undecided: Neither did I, i simply agreed with everything you said

My sincerest apologies sir, I had just woken up and was a bit out of it. Misread your post. Deleted it now!

Hang them by the b@lls!

However these things do happen in every country, and this country have all the right/best resources to deal with this sort of stuff.

Also the reason they do it is because Sikh girls are easy targets (families need to work on some things).

To be honest they are a bit easy too compare to other Asian girls!

What kind of disgusting nonsense is this? Sikh girls are easier to "get"??

Maybe because they're society and religion gifts them equality with men and freedom as compared to some of their female peers from certain other relgions??

But that is neither here nor there. Your logic is to blame the victim? I bet you blame rape victims for being "too easy to get" or wearing anything other than a full length bedsheet??!!

Sick reasoning sir.

Yukh :sick::sick::sick: pedos should be de-skinned!

Here here! No punishment is too much for these animals.

What kind of disgusting nonsense is this? Sikh girls are easier to "get"??

Maybe because they're society and religion gifts them equality with men and freedom as compared to some of their female peers from certain other relgions??

But that is neither here nor there. Your logic is to blame the victim? I bet you blame rape victims for being "too easy to get" or wearing anything other than a full length bedsheet??!!

Sick reasoning sir.

Here here! No punishment is too much for these animals.

UK police is dumb or what ? These things happen rarely in US. Here they are so strict that if someone is caught, cops will break their ***

What kind of disgusting nonsense is this? Sikh girls are easier to "get"??Maybe because they're society and religion gifts them equality with men and freedom as compared to some of their female peers from certain other relgions??
Sick reasoning sir.

After the first Line I wasn't going to read any further, but because you're a senior and came up with a typical response! Let me try to make it easier for you.

Clarifying:-

Hang them by the b@lls
! <<@ Topic

However these things do happen in every country, and this country have all the right/best resources to deal with this sort of stuff.
<< ~(Talking in general & trying to make a logical point) Later in the thread proved by members/posting sources.

Also the reason they do it is because Sikh girls are easy targets (families need to work on some things).<<< Like established in the film, Sikh girls are easy targets for reasons like honour, can&#8217;t talk to their parents. Now this apply to Muslim girls as well, however it&#8217;s harder to get Muslim girls (Now don&#8217;t bring up that oh because they are Sikhs that&#8217;s why. Pedos/criminals don&#8217;t give a flying FcK)

To be honest they are a bit easy compare to other Asian girls! <<<Talking in general #know it #fact #experienced it.

REPLY:-

Maybe because they're society and religion gifts them equality!!!<< Now are you kidding me & please don&#8217;t use the word &#8220;equality&#8221;! Too powerful (never use it again a suggestion)Equality makes things perfect & nothing is perfect.

men and freedom as compared to some of their female peers from certain other relgions??! Now the real you is coming out & your influential human Brain is talking.#exposed!

When I debate I keep my religion/race/country out & talk on logic/facts & try my hardest not to let these influence my way of thinking.

But that is neither here nor there. Your logic is to blame the victim? I bet you blame rape victims for being "too easy to get" or wearing anything other than a full length bedsheet?<<<<<< #Exposed again #I am hardly religious #You thought wrong.

UK police is dumb or what ? These things happen rarely in US. Here they are so strict that if someone is caught, cops will break their ***

The cops will take action IF the girl doesn't stand her ground and a take a 12 gauge to blow the assholes' faces first!

Well "dumb" is the wrong word but complacent or under performing may be more appropriate. But to be fair to them, the British police are fighting this war with both hands tied behind their backs. Compared to the US and even the rest of Europe the UK is incredibly soft on all criminals when it comes to sentencing and aggressive policing. The US has got to be the golden standard in this on the whole. My view of the US legal system is that it gives fitting punishments/sentences to wrong doers if not a tad excessive in certain cases but these are criminals and this is the way I'd prefer it. Here in the UK it is almost the complete reverse- murders/rapists/PEDOPHILES walk after <10 years if they behave themselves. I've had first hand experience of this here in the UK of just how little justice our legal system delivers. If the worst of the worse are back on the streets after a handful of years behind bars, what can you expect the police to do in reality?

The whole system is geared in favor of the perpetrator.

All one has to do is compare the average high-security prison cell/conditions in the US to that in the UK for a good old laugh if not a pretty accurate reflection of the failings of the UK's entire legal process. Here prisoners actually consider having Sky (satellite television) a basic RIGHT and there have been cases of people breaking IN to a UK prison in fact I remeber a case where a ladder was accidentally left up against a prison wall for 2 whole days and not a single prisoner even considered attempting to escape. Look at a Super max in the US to see how justice to the scum of the earth should be administered in a civilised nation.

Well "dumb" is the wrong word but complacent or under performing may be more appropriate. But to be fair to them, the British police are fighting this war with both hands tied behind their backs. Compared to the US and even the rest of Europe the UK is incredibly soft on all criminals when it comes to sentencing and aggressive policing. The US has got to be the golden standard in this on the whole. My view of the US legal system is that it gives fitting punishments/sentences to wrong doers if not a tad excessive in certain cases but these are criminals and this is the way I'd prefer it. Here in the UK it is almost the complete reverse- murders/rapists/PEDOPHILES walk after <10 years if they behave themselves. I've had first hand experience of this here in the UK of just how little justice our legal system delivers. If the worst of the worse are back on the streets after a handful of years behind bars, what can you expect the police to do in reality?

All one has to do is compare the average high-security prison cell/conditions in the US to that in the UK for a good old laugh if not a pretty accurate reflection of the failings of the UK's entire legal process. Here prisoners actually consider having Sky (satellite television) a basic RIGHT and there have been cases of people breaking IN to a UK prison in fact I remeber a case where a ladder was accidentally left up against a prison wall for 2 whole days and not a single prisoner even considered attempting to escape. Look at a Super max in the US to see how justice to the scum of the earth should be administered in a civilised nation.

The US system has it's good points and bad, but if you're black it's overwhelmingly bad, more black people looked up for same crime as white people with more heavy sentencing.

Sikh girls are nice - chilled with them - and have one in the family (brothers wife) ~I guess Pakistani lads do well here, because of the Punjabi culture and music and language etc.

The girls will blow off the face of the pedos.....everyone has a gun here and nobody hesitates to use em!

That's true! In the case of pedos I'll definitely support the utilization of guns.

Right! Here punishment is severe and cops are rough!! Only the Afro Americans have the b@lls to face US cops.

Just another reason why multiculturalism has failed. When you put diffferent people with conflicting beliefs, different views, and different interests there are bound to be problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just another reason why multiculturalism has failed. When you put diffferent people with conflicting beliefs, different views, and different interests there are bound to be problems.

two nation theory \m/

Britishers should kick out all the other nations residing in their place :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom