What's new

Sexual Grooming of SIKH girls in UK | BBC One Documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminded me of the EDL gentleman who said - 'Multiculturalism has not failed. Islam has failed(!)'
No offense meant. Just recollected. But yes, if faith is politicized, it creates problems. It would have been great if those anti socials had been beaten up by the Muslims first for creating such a bad reputation for the entire community. :angel:
Just another reason why multiculturalism has failed. When you put diffferent people with conflicting beliefs, different views, and different interests there are bound to be problems.

Cant watch the video due to ban on youtube so don't know what it shows BUT by reading one of the replies from Indians I guessed that Sikh or for that matter he claims that girls from other faiths are lured by Pakistani boys into relationships WELL

these girls are no kids their parents chosen to stay and adopt foreign life style for a better living in UK and other foreign countries which also includes agreeing to inappropriate or for that matter open relations.

If you are looking for excuses for your grown daughters' liberal outlook then its your fault.

either give a chusni/feeder to your daughters or keep a hold on them not to fell for Muslim guys. Its your child and you have to take care of it.

Same goes for Muslim girls.

Cant watch the video due to ban on youtube so don't know what it shows BUT by reading one of the replies from Indians I guessed that Sikh or for that matter he claims that girls from other faiths are lured by Pakistani boys into relationships WELL

these girls are no kids their parents chosen to stay and adopt foreign life style for a better living in UK and other foreign countries which also includes agreeing to inappropriate or for that matter open relations.

If you are looking for excuses for your grown daughters' liberal outlook then its your fault.

either give a chusni/feeder to your daughters or keep a hold on them not to fell for Muslim guys. Its your child and you have to take care of it.

Jana see the video first, they ARE kids. Some are 12-13 years old. Don't use words like grown-up etc.

We've been talking about Middle aged men sexually abusing kids.

Muslim guys you are talking about wear Kara before approaching Sikh girls, to hide their real identity.

Issue here is not inter-faith marriage. In India, it's pretty common now-a-days. Issue is Pedophilia.

You can try installing this new extension for Chrome - Unblock Websites with a Click - Hola

It is not 'foreign custom' when you go to a foreign country. It becomes native custom. Sticking rigidly to one's native custom is ok, but beyond a limit, it leads to isolation. Only one community lives like that (unfortunately). That leads to a fear and hatred for the other. Both 'one' community hates the others, and the others also view these 'one's with suspicion. Assimilation is essential. Otherwise there will always be friction.

13/14 year old girls are not kids according to you? They are according to British law, Sharia hasn't been implemented yet in Britain. So until then 13 year olds will still be regarded as kids.

13/14 year old girls are not kids? They are according to British law, Sharia hasn't been implemented yet in Britain. So until then 13 year olds will still be regarded as kids.

13/14 years girls love to fell in love to get gifts and love to have physical relation then who is to blame? their parents must need to educate them about Laws in UK which in my opinion are very fair and protect them.

Desis should be prepared for open environment and they should also be ready that when their kids are growing reaching teenage they might love to adopt the liberal outlook there.

Sexual abuse is strictly dealt with in foreign countries including UK its NOT India-Pakistan so I believe and I trust UK system . They will deal with sexual abusers be it from any country.

fk and trash and punish them even if they are Pakistanis I have no liking for them neither any support.

My main point was again not disputing their age because even such incidents and complaints were made by Indians that their grown up girls are lured by Pakistani men, so my point was if desis cant adjust to a liberal atmosphere viz a viz such relations they should not migrate to such land.

The definition of 'kids' varies. Ayesha married the Prophet at the age of 6 and consummated it at 9. So, you see - it is unfortunately subjective.

you can STFU because the above claim had already been debunked and such lies have been busted.

if you cant control your girls from felling for Pakistani guys that's not our headache keep your girls inside your homes there or roam with them every time of make sure they found an attractive guy in your own community ;)

13/14 years girls love to fell in love to get gifts and love to have physical relation then who is to blame? their parents must need to educate them about Laws in UK which in my opinion are very fair and protect them.

Desis should be prepared for open environment and they should also be ready that when their kids are growing reaching teenage they might love to adopt the liberal outlook there.

Sexual abuse is strictly dealt with in foreign countries including UK its NOT India-Pakistan so I believe and I trust UK system . They will deal with sexual abusers be it from any country.

fk and trash and punish them even if they are Pakistanis I have no liking for them neither any support.

My main point was again not disputing their age because even such incidents and complaints were made by Indians that their grown up girls are lured by Pakistani men, so my point was if desis cant adjust to a liberal atmosphere viz a viz such relations they should not migrate to such land.
"13/14 years girls love to fell in love to get gifts and love to have physical relation then who is to blame" - The ones who eat their heads, give gifts and manipulate them. Kids are susceptible to such things. Reason why these men don't target grown up women. Catch them young - that's what is the issue. :cry:

You keep making more blunders without watching video, Kids have tendency to get lured, your accusation "love to have physical relation" is sickening, you should be ashamed of yourself. These kids are blackmailed, gang clicks the photos of victim then threatens her that they will reveal it to their parents. Photo's are simply kissing etc, but these kids don't have maturity of adult and feel trapped.

As far as being liberal is concerned, Indian Sikhs, Buddhists and Hindus are most liberal, open-minded people.

What can I say....

UK is not good place to live for Hindus and hindu like caste..

"13/14 years girls love to fell in love to get gifts and love to have physical relation then who is to blame" - The ones who eat their heads, give gifts and manipulate them. Kids are susceptible to such things. Reason why these men don't target grown up women. Catch them young - that's what is the issue. :cry:

Hand these men to law and punish them.

No one objects to that BUT Indians should not come up with stupid accusation against Islam.

There is NO room for such inappropriate relations in Islam hence conduct of these men is NOT supported by us

Thats what makes them kids, they don't know whats good and whats bad for them, these pedophile gangs on the other hand know exactly what they are doing. Just cause the kids have hit puberty doesn't make them adult, there is a thing called mental maturity.

Parents can't keep a watch on their kids 24 x 7, that doesn't give right to pedophile gangs to target 13 year old kids for sexual grooming.

you can STFU because the above claim had already been debunked and such lies have been busted.

Never read of any debunking to the contrary on this one, which is widely accepted and quoted as fact. Can you share this with us please?

I have not once mentioned 'Islam' :cry: :kiss3:
Hand these men to law and punish them.

No one objects to that BUT Indians should not come up with stupid accusation against Islam.

There is NO room for such inappropriate relations in Islam hence conduct of these men is NOT supported by us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom