What's new

Sexual Grooming of SIKH girls in UK | BBC One Documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right, you have stumbled upon a RAW conspiracy to tarnish the image of hardworking British Pakistanis. What is going on is combination of the RAW and MOSSAD. First they will target Pakistanis, then they will do Iranians and so forth until they tarnish the image of every Muslim community.

That report shows even sikhs are pedos along with whites and other communities. But keep living in delusions and hating muslims.

these acts are not done In the name if Islam these acts are done by lowlife perverted Individuals.

Did I say all Pakistanis were criminals sir? That's not at all what I meant/said.

What I am saying is there is a disproportional number of these incidents involving memebers of the British Pakistani community and this needs to be addressed. There is clearly something going on here.

You should go beat those bad Pakistani men up in your country...

This is pedophilia, however us as the British Sikh community are too blame. We should do what the Hindus do. When they where targeted they sent groups of Tamil youths to beat up Pakistanis and send a message. Sikhs are starting to fight back but we are not aggressive enough.

sikhs can do NADA.
we pakistanis have to talk to our fellow pakistanis to leave these girls alone, you sikhs are no match for us, if you kill one pakistanis they will kill 3 of you.

man, pakistanis need to cut this **** out.
i mean i know they gansta types but i didnt know they pimping out sikh girls.
the whole time i was in uk i never noticed anything like this. i think its a very small minority of pakistanis, most pakistanis are hard working people in uk.

.. most hindus (like say gujratis) are pacifist, have trust in police and dont take law into their hands.

Don't be such a ganduguy and try to pass your opinion off as fact, what you have written here is absolute bull5hit. I know plenty of Gujjus that don't take 5hit from no one.

Don't be such a ganduguy and try to pass your opinion off as a fact, what you have written here is absolute bull5hit. I know plenty of Gujjus that don't take 5hit from no one.

ok... machoman .... :lol:

Did I say all Pakistanis were criminals sir? That's not at all what I meant/said.

What I am saying is there is a disproportional number of these incidents involving memebers of the British Pakistani community and this needs to be addressed. There is clearly something going on here.
:undecided: Neither did I, i simply agreed with everything you said

Hang them by the b@lls!

However these things do happen in every country, and this country have all the right/best resources to deal with this sort of stuff.

Also the reason they do it is because Sikh girls are easy targets (families need to work on some things).

To be honest they are a bit easy too compare to other Asian girls!

sikhs can do NADA.
we pakistanis have to talk to our fellow pakistanis to leave these girls alone, you sikhs are no match for us, if you kill one pakistanis they will kill 3 of you.

man, pakistanis need to cut this **** out.
i mean i know they gansta stypes but i didnt know they pimping out sikh girls.
the whole time i was in uk i never noticed anything like this. i think its a very small minority of pakistanis, most pakistanis are hard working people in uk.
Cut the crap and get real, being an online macho man wont get you anywhere.

You are a weirdo and talk 5hit, on one hand you say don't generalise by calling most pakistanis pedos, then on the other hand you generalise most gujjus with your BS.

what an absolute plonker you have proven yourself to be.

Cut the crap and get real, being an online macho man wont get you anywhere.

do you know how to read?
im not being a macho man.
dont involve your self in this, me and that @JattPunjabi have history so maybe you should see your way out of here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hang them by the b@lls!

However these things do happen in every country, and this country have all the right/best resources to deal with this sort of stuff.

Also the reason the do it is because Sikh girls are easy targets (families need to work on some things).

To be honest they are a bit easy too compare to other Asian girls!
why should girls be so hard to get... ... same thing has been told about white girls... must be the attitude from subcontinent..

why should girls be so hard to get... ... same thing has been told about white girls... must be the attitude from subcontinent..

They should be if they claim to be "religious" & play the religion card.

These men were not muslims, you're not a muslim if you commit these crimes. I might be wearing a turban that does not make me a Sikh.

White girls are not that easy to be honest, you must be living around too many chavs!

Also I have another theory that i think is right to some extent, Most of these Asian families that moved in 50s and 70s were not the "best" to start off with e.g. not educated, left because they had problems (so we do have a problem there/Parents do need to work on their parenting skills).

In the interest of fairness, here are some statistics from Lancashire police’s child exploitation team -

Statistics show 645 child groomers were identified by Lancashire police between April 2011 and March 2012. Around 96 per cent of those groomers were male and three per cent were female.

In total 77 per cent of groomers were classed as white British, nine per cent were Asian Pakistani and three per cent were Asian Indian.

Police launch sex abuse investigation into two East Lancashire children's homes (From Lancashire Telegraph)

A 2011 study by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre looked at the 2,379 potential offenders caught grooming girls since 2008. Of 940 suspects whose race could be identified, 26% were Asian, 38% were white and 32% were recorded as unknown. Asians are roughly 7% of the population.

A report for the children's commissioner in 2012 found there were 1,514 perpetrators. Of these, 545 were white, 415 were Asian and 244 were black. The ethnicity of 21% of perpetrators was not recorded. Attempts to analyse the Asian figure further runs into problems. Just 35 of the 415 Asians are recorded as having Pakistani heritage and thus highly likely to be Muslim, and only five are recorded as being from a Bangladeshi background. The heritage of 366 of the Asian group is not stated in those figures.

Is child grooming and sexual abuse a race issue? | UK news | The Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom