What's new

Sexual Grooming of SIKH girls in UK | BBC One Documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.. Why these people hate non muslims and are always involve in such crime.
Take any country and you ll see such problems. Biggest problem is that good muslim don't do anything. They just try to cover them in name of religion.

Except calling peaceful, i never saw any peace in their actions. (please don't come up with 1-2 case to cover everything )

Well, and this is just my opinion, but these fools take some sort of twisted view of their religion and see that all "non-believers" are (and excuse my language) ****** and sluts as such they see these girls as "fair game".

And it is also, in part, a case of don't s**t where you eat.

But you're 100% right that the communities who are made up of good honest people on the whole, do have to take some sort of responsibility as they more often than not harbour these thugs and are inward looking by nature.

Sad thing is this has been going on for a long time but maybe now is only getting reported on by the press because of recent sexual grooming cases involving British Pakistani men and White girls.
This is sickening behind belief but then so is any sort of sexual violence and especially against young girls.

Forget it man ..... no sane human being would do that. I don't want to blame the whole Pakistani community in the UK but there are some self righteous pricks out there trying to score some brownie points by messing around with the girls.

This is pedophilia, however us as the British Sikh community are too blame. We should do what the Hindus do. When they where targeted they sent groups of Tamil youths to beat up Pakistanis and send a message. Sikhs are starting to fight back but we are not aggressive enough.

I don't think you can make such widespread sweeping remarks. I've heard of British Sikhs doing just what you say Hindus do. But that is irrelevant. No one community has got it right and of got it wrong wrt the fight back. All some thrashings are doing is treating the symptom not the cause and that lies in an entirely seperate community.

I don't think you can make such widespread sweeping remarks. I've heard of British Sikhs doing just what you say Hindus do. But that is irrelevant. No one community has got it right and of got it wrong wrt the fight back. All some thrashings are doing is treating the symptom not the cause and that lies in an entirely seperate community.

I know what you mean however these people plain and simple are pedophiles who are ruining the lives of Sikh girls. There is know excuse for this at all no matter how deprived they are. The only language they know is violence.

Forget it man ..... no sane human being would do that. I don't want to blame the whole Pakistani community in the UK but there are some self righteous pricks out there trying to score some brownie points by messing around with the girls.
Yes these boys are effing animals- no doubt about it. And I too am careful not to state the entire Pakistani community is involved in such crimes but the numbers just don't add up. There is somthing seriously wrong within the British Paksitani community as they are disproportionally responsible for these crimes when Asians are involved.

It probably has happened but I am yet to hear of Indian origin Sikhs or Hindus committing such sickening crimes.

waste few of them worthless cockroaches.

I know what you mean however these people plain and simple are pedophiles who are ruining the lives of Sikh girls. There is know excuse for this at all no matter how deprived they are. The only language they know is violence.
Bro I agree with you 100% and if I knew where these people loved you and I and some of our mates could go and pay them a visit (if you know what I mean) but we'd merely be scratching the surface of a HUGE issue.

@JattPunjabi ... @Abingdonboy
this does not happen like you think.. some deprived people who already have gangs do it... rest of mosque people try to avoid them like cockroach .. its not like they are some respected people.

Also the extent is exaggerated... I believe

The most important thing is, you cant do it by beating up a guy, because vigilante gangs can only make it worse, UK police should be under constant pressure to unearth and stop it. They are the people who have the resource and means to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro I agree with you 100% and if I knew where these people loved you and I and some of our mates could go and pay them a visit (if you know what I mean) but we'd merely be scratching the surface of a HUGE issue.

True that but remember the days of Holy Smokes, Tooti Nungs and Shere-E-Punjab? We wouldn't be having this problem if they where still around. True Sikh warriors who defended the community. Southall Sikhs attack Muslims in feud - News - The Independent
Now a days the Hindu community are getting aggressive and who can blame them. If you push a community to the limit they break. Look at this video on Tamil Hindu gang crime. Tamil Hindu Gang Crime in London - YouTube

Yes these boys are effing animals- no doubt about it. And I too am careful not to state the entire Pakistani community is involved in such crimes but the numbers just don't add up. There is somthing seriously wrong within the British Paksitani community as they are disproportionally responsible for these crimes when Asians are involved.

It probably has happened but I am yet to hear of Indian origin Sikhs or Hindus committing such sickening crimes.
Veer I don't know what to say ... this is some thing that you guys in the UK can handle it's your effin country!!!

this does not happen like you think.. some deprived people who already have gangs do it... rest of mosque people try to avoid them like cockroach .. its not like they are some respected people.

The most important thing is, you cant do it by beating up a guy, because vigilante gangs can only make it worse, UK police should be under constant pressure to unearth and stop it. They are the people who have the resource and means to do.

Yeah British-Asian Pride all the way mate init?

Naturally these people are going to be side lined by the mainstream Islamic community but that doesn't mean they are completely innocent.

And yes of course the lol is are the only long-term answer to this menace but they've shown remarkably slow in waking up to this issue and won't even ackowledge there is an issue amongst a certain section at a certain community for fear of being labelled racists and whatever esle despite the clear empirical data now present.

@JattPunjabi .. these are sri lankan tamil gangs.. nothing to do with hindus as such... most hindus (like say gujratis) are pacifist, have trust in police and dont take law into their hands.

The sikh diaspora is rich , which is why they dont have gangs now, only poor communities have gangs.

Naturally these people are going to be side lined by the mainstream Islamic community but that doesn't mean they are completely innocent.

And yes of course the lol is are the only long-term answer to this menace but they've shown remarkably slow in waking up to this issue and won't even ackowledge there is an issue amongst a certain section at a certain community for fear of being labelled racists and whatever esle despite the clear empirical data now present.
I am appaled at the police inaction, also complete lack of any noise from MPs... there are sikh MPs and hindu MPs what are they doing? why could not they bring this to notice earlier.

Sikh girls like Pakistani punjabi boys ;)

These Pakistanis are bloody idiots who are ruining it for other Pakistani guys too...

@JattPunjabi .. these are sri lankan tamil gangs.. nothing to do with hindus as such... most hindus (like say gujratis) are pacifist, have trust in police and dont take law into their hands.

The sikh diaspora is rich , which is why they dont have gangs now, only poor communities have gangs.
I know bro. The Gujarati community is probably more wealthy than us Sikhs. I have many Hindu friends who say that in these Tamil gangs you will see the odd Punjabi Hindu or even Sikh however all gangs in Britain should be eradicated unless they are protecting the community. Btw what city do you live in if you don't mind me asking?:)

I am appaled at the police inaction, also complete lack of any noise from MPs... there are sikh MPs and hindu MPs what are they doing? why could not they bring this to notice earlier.

Bro the MPs in this country are so absurdly out of touch I wouldn't expect them to make any noise on this issue. To get to become an MP you have to a certain type of person and have a certain background on the whole and so even if there are Sikh and Hindu MPs or even Lords (there are 1-2 Sikh lords IIRC) it makes little difference.

Then there is the fact the Muslim/Pakistani voice massively dwarfs that of the Hindu/Sikh community. The aromatic in this case has bought an almost universal wall of silence on this matter or any sexual offence matter involving organised gangs of Pakistani/Muslim thugs. When the BNP made the existence of such gangs well known some years ago the mainstream poltical parties rubbished the news, many years later these parties have bad to concede at least some of what nick Griffin said was true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom