What's new

Sexual Grooming of SIKH girls in UK | BBC One Documentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets not condemn all Muslim guy, Sikh girl relationships - the ones with consenting adults, the wrongdoers exist in all communities.

Sikh girls like Pakistani punjabi boys ;)

These Pakistanis are bloody idiots who are ruining it for other Pakistani guys too...

No one is against liking or love ..... as long as there is no malice hidden behind the motive. You have made this comment in a condescending way, but try to be better human being if possible.

There is somthing seriously wrong within the British Paksitani community
I cant agree more with this point (not saying that every pakistani there is a criminal), this needs to end and british police should act upon it.

Ḥashshāshīn;4725485 said:
******* hate UK Mirpuris.
I dont think london got this problem... @Abingdonboy correct me if I am wrong.. met police usually does damn good job.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think london got this problem... @Abingdonboy correct me if I am wrong.. met police usually does damn good job.

The Met police do a pretty decent job yes as they're by far the best funded police force in the country also the issue is less pronounced in London as it is in the likes of Leeds, Manchseter and Bradford and any other location where Muslim/Paksitanis are present in serious numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
As expected yindus and sick here make it sound like 100% of sex groming is done by evil Pakistanis

this is what BBC says

_60139906_grooming_offenders_624gr.gif

Women and Children are the most favorable target of any military, intelligence, or any thing of a country. Indians living abroad have entered into their list. It is a very very big problem. It has to be countered.

No one is against liking or love ..... as long as there is no malice hidden behind the motive. You have made this comment in a condescending way, but try to be better human being if possible.

What is condensing in my comment?

This must be going on in South Hall where a large number of Sikhs live in London.

As expected yindus and sick here make it sound like 100% of sex groming is done by evil Pakistanis

this is what BBC says

_60139906_grooming_offenders_624gr.gif

You are right, you have stumbled upon a RAW conspiracy to tarnish the image of hardworking British Pakistanis. What is going on is combination of the RAW and MOSSAD. First they will target Pakistanis, then they will do Iranians and so forth until they tarnish the image of every Muslim community.

This has been going on for a while, and the Sikhs have been complaining for a while too, but the over cautious UK society and police have been afraid of being accused of racism.

The Sikh community also needs to open up and make things easier by giving help to their kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom