What's new

Separation Movement & Freedom Fighters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooooo @45'22' u r so innocent that u believe in wikipedia... im impressed

its just the starting.....i gave wiki link so that people will have a general idea about them

rest 2 more links i have given from USA and the videos which showed there condition

wait....i will give you more

@45'22' dont change the topic stick to it n try to digest it becoz reality is more bitter than u think it is
so you accept that Sikhism is the only true religion and Guru Nanakdev and other Gurus are true prophets of God and no other?????

the pakistani members are joking but its sad to see the condition of balochis
here i m giving some links
u r mentioning usa u r so dumb that u dont even remember that usa also wants the freedom of khalistan many khalistani operatives r working for the cause by taking the asylum of usa im one of those lucky people hahahahha

so you accept that Sikhism is the only true religion and Guru Nanakdev and other Gurus are true prophets of God and no other?????
of course any doubt

They are patriot Indians .
@kurup patriot u call them patriot because u dont know the truth they will be the first row of the liberation u havent peeped in their hearts theres a htared of op blue star n soon the revenge will be taken

@45'22' i dont care whats happening in balochistan what im interested in is my khalistan

@kurup patriot u call them patriot because u dont know the truth they will be the first row of the liberation u havent peeped in their hearts theres a htared of op blue star n soon the revenge will be taken

We have a Sikh PM and Military Chief . We don't see any hatred in them neither do we see the hatred in multiple Sikh and Indian Punjabi members in this forum .

The hatred may be in your heart not in ours .

By ours I mean Indian Sikhs and other Indians .

We have a Sikh PM and Military Chief . We don't see any hatred in them neither do we see the hatred in multiple Sikh and Indian Punjabi members in this forum .
The hatred may be in your heart not in ours .
By ours I mean Indian Sikhs and other Indians .
the daughter in law of the military chief is a pakistani remember that n pm is a puppet sikh in the hands of sonia gandhi

the daughter in law of the military chief is a pakistani remember that n pm is a puppet sikh in the hands of sonia gandhi

I have no idea about the daughter in law of military chief . He is being selected on the basis of merit nothing else .

Being puppet or not , He assumes the office of PM .

The people of India don't like him . Had it been any other person people would have the hated them instead .

But that has got nothing to do with him but more with the unpopularity of UPA .

Khalistan is a dead movement now. . .:coffee:

listen to what Indian Sikhs have to say about it . . .

I have no idea about the daughter in law of military chief . He is being selected on the basis of merit nothing else .
Being puppet or not , He assumes the office of PM .
The people of India don't like him . Had it been any other person people would have the hated them instead .
But that has got nothing to do with him but more with the unpopularity of UPA .
you people who just sit n operate through their computers dont know the ground realities situation is not always the same as it looks like there is a gigantic tornado of revenge arising in the hearts of sikhs to which even we who operate r afraid of that hatred that if it goes out of control it can destroy everything

Khalistan is a dead movement now. . .:coffee:
hunh u will see soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom