What's new

Separation Movement & Freedom Fighters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
a sikh will never abuse India and praise pakistan.........and a sikh has got nothing to do with modi...........
either ur a paksitani sikh or a indian one.....
by ur comments you have proved that you arent a indian sikh

thats why i called you a pakistani......but i doubt....you arent a sikh either.....

I don't know the identity of this user, but highlighted part is not right - I have interacted with few pro-Khalistan Canadian Sikhs yataris in Lahore and one here who has taken asylum here and running a store here (i go to his shop for Indian/Pakistani spices)

khalistan liberation movement is becoming stronger n stronger day by day analysts say that it has now become dead but i want to tell u that its like a deep silence before the devastating storm

wah guru di soun khalistan ajad hoey ga tay jarror huay ga nai tay bout paira hoey ga

Papaji tussi rehene do!!!!! Wahe Guru ki kripa se now we have many KPS Gill's coming up!!!!!

I don't know the identity of this user, but highlighted part is not right - I have interacted with few pro-Khalistan Canadian Sikhs yataris in Lahore and one here who has taken asylum here and running a store here (i go to his shop for Indian/Pakistani spices)
those pro khalistan canadian sikhs-----sikhs of India or Pakistan????

The offficial map of Khalistan covers all Punjab, Muslims and Sikhs are the two big religions, Hindus have India to go to if they do not like the Idea of Khalistan. Where will the Muslim Punjabis go? West of Indus?

Just a theoretical discussion

200px-Khalistan.jpg

if you see the latest stance of their leaders - because they know that if they add Pakistani Punjab in their Khalistan than they will become minority, and whenever they have to start movement on ground they will need help of Pakistan and with this map they are not going to get support.

Now don't take it as offense - just replied to theoretical discussion.

those pro khalistan canadian sikhs-----sikhs of India or Pakistan????

Canadian national of Indian origin.

if you see the latest stance of their leaders - because they know that if they add Pakistani Punjab in their Khalistan than they will become minority, and whenever they have to start movement on ground they will need help of Pakistan and with this map they are not going to get support.

Who are these "leaders" that have given that stance? Do you have a name or a statement from any Khalistani Leader?

Becuase on their official website they have Pakistani Punjab listed as Khalistani territory, including Lahore, which does make sense since they ruled over those areas historicaly and are trying to reclaim their past. Punjab wont be Punjab without all the five rivers so they will get upto Indus.

Muslim subjects lived well under the Sikhs, so I dont think Punjabis wont have a problem being subjects of the Khalsa.

So lets agree all- Raj Karega Khalsa!

Who are these "leaders" that have given that stance? Do you have a name or a statement from any Khalistani Leader?

Becuase on their official website they have Pakistani Punjab listed as Khalistani territory, including Lahore, which does make sense since they ruled over those areas historicaly and are trying to reclaim their past. Punjab wont be Punjab without all the five rivers so they will get upto Indus.

Muslim subjects lived well under the Sikhs, so I dont think Punjabis wont have a problem being subjects of the Khalsa.

So lets agree all- Raj Karega Khalsa!

Thread is in breach of forum rules and is being shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom