What's new

Separation Movement & Freedom Fighters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
you people who just sit n operate through their computers dont know the ground realities situation is not always the same as it looks like there is a gigantic tornado of revenge arising in the hearts of sikhs to which even we who operate r afraid of that hatred that if it goes out of control it can destroy everything

hunh u will see soon

the sikhs know the ground realities better than a pakistani citizen......i can assure that

hunh pakistani citizen im an american sikh n proud of it

a sikh will never abuse India and praise pakistan.........and a sikh has got nothing to do with modi...........
either ur a paksitani sikh or a indian one.....
by ur comments you have proved that you arent a indian sikh

thats why i called you a pakistani......but i doubt....you arent a sikh either.....

dont give such excuses .......we know that region is the least developed aand the people are demanding a separate country....you cant turn a blind eye to them....they are innocent people........
online....you joking here
Like you have talked to them. I have a lot of Baloch friends and I know the situation more than you. Do you know anything about budget allocation to Balochistan?
By the way, how many seperation movements are there in India

They just saved their back...There are many other people who serve india for that matter...
They should stop hallucinating about khalistan live a prosperous life in india ...
You are living good life in india but it doesn't mean that everyone in india is prosperous.

Like you have talked to them. I have a lot of Baloch friends and I know the situation more than you. Do you know anything about budget allocation to Balochistan?
By the way, how many seperation movements are there in India

the way you know more about your country.....the same way i know more about my country......
so there is no point discussing any separitists movement
hope you understand

yes,i know the budget allocation,i have forgot now.......if you want i can dig it back from dawn newspaper

khalistan liberation movement is becoming stronger n stronger day by day analysts say that it has now become dead but i want to tell u that its like a deep silence before the devastating storm

wah guru di soun khalistan ajad hoey ga tay jarror huay ga nai tay bout paira hoey ga

But you guys have no support back home - and i don't think past incident will help your cause more, as with passage of time people have forgot. So, i do agree with analysts that this movement is dead now. I will suggest that if you guys want to do something for your community than start movement against drugs.

BTW - I support Khalistan :pakistan:

But you guys have no support back home - and i don't think past incident will help your cause more, as with passage of time people have forgot. So, i do agree with analysts that this movement is dead now. I will suggest that if you guys want to do something for your community than start movement against drugs.

BTW - I support Khalistan :pakistan:
and i thought u wanted greater punjab. :what:

khalistan liberation movement is becoming stronger n stronger day by day analysts say that it has now become dead but i want to tell u that its like a deep silence before the devastating storm

wah guru di soun khalistan ajad hoey ga tay jarror huay ga nai tay bout paira hoey ga

I dont think Khalistan has any support among Sikhs, and Punjabi Muslims would be absolutely oppsed to Sikhs ruling them.

How do you plan to take care of the big Muslim majority in Khalistan?

aur baki sara....USA report,Al Jazeera report,global insider,UK report..........

Some people sitting in west or terrorist hiding in mountains can't liberate Baluchistan - Pakistan's main focus at the moment is on TTP, once this problem is resolved than correcting mind of Blauch insurgents is mater of days. But yeah - meanwhile Indian can live with dream of free Blauchistan.

Some people sitting in west or terrorist hiding in mountains can't liberate Baluchistan - Pakistan's main focus at the moment is on TTP, once this problem is resolved than correcting mind of Blauch insurgents is mater of days. But yeah - meanwhile Indian can live with dream of free Blauchistan.

arre nahi sirjee,i was just trolling him bcoz he started abusing..........i dont have any such dreams.....
715117_j63lm1.gif

I dont think Khalistan has any support among Sikhs, and Punjabi Muslims would be absolutely oppsed to Sikhs ruling them.

How do you plan to take care of the big Muslim majority in Khalistan?

Punjabi Muslims are tiny population in India - Valid question will be how they are planing to convinces Punjabi Hindus & Hindi speaking population in proposed Khalistan areas.

Punjabi Muslims are tiny population in India - Valid question will be how they are planing to convinces Punjabi Hindus & Hindi speaking population in proposed Khalistan areas.

The offficial map of Khalistan covers all Punjab, Muslims and Sikhs are the two big religions, Hindus have India to go to if they do not like the Idea of Khalistan. Where will the Muslim Punjabis go? West of Indus?

Just a theoretical discussion

200px-Khalistan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom