What's new

Senators criticise ‘remarks over Gwadar protests’

Did Lt Gen Asif Ghafoor really threaten the protesters?

Remember, Lt Gen Asif Ghafoor also threatened PTM in his famous ISPR press conference. And yet the public saw PTM hotched potched into PDM and imposed on the public.

I dont support the Pindi boys but tbh for once I agree. Enough of appeasing these Baloch. Enough of spending our hard earned tax dollars in this hell hole. Enough of feeding these snakes in our backyard. Enough of allowing illegal drug/oil trade with Iran occupied balochistan. Enough of being culturally appropriate to their regressive sardar tribal system. Enough of spending unending dollars in development funds that would be much better spent in PUNJAB/GB/KP/KASHMIR/SINDH.

Our only policy since last 40 years have been of appeasement, negotiation, begging afghans/iranians for security assitance. There was a time when Pak didnt spare these bastards in the 70s and even launched raids into afghan/iranian territory to deal with these snakes. Back then security was great and we could even visit the QUAID residency in Ziarat. These bastard even blew that up few years back. Today even the Quads home is not safe. ....Yet we want doggy style

Baloch population in all of Pak is not even 7-8 million. In balochistan Pashtuns are majority anyways. Yet go to any university in PUNJAB and see the condition of PUNJABIS vis via UNGRATEFUL BALOCH. See condition of everyone in nation vs BALOCH who are appeased and given unending benefits yet still make our Pak Sar ZAMEEN HELL FOR EVERYONE ELSE. PLEASE SIR TELL ME 1 BALOCH WHO IS HUNGRY TODAY IN PAK WHILE EVERYONE ELSE STARVES due to their BLACKMAILING ANTICS????

ITS AS IF EVERYONE IN PAKISTAN IS HELD HOSTAGE TO DEMANDS OF THESE BALOCH. OUR SECURITY, OUR INVESTORS, OUR CHINESE/FOREIGN BROTHERS ARE NOT EVEN SPARED. WE SHALL RISE UP AND NOT BE POLITICALLY CORRECT ANYMORE. ONLY THEN WILL YOU SEE CHANGE. THESE PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN THAT BLACKMAILING WILL ONLY GET THEM SO FAR.

BALOCH DONT DESERVE DEVELOPMENT. WHERE IS IRAN-PAKISTAN OIL/GAS PIPELINE? WHERE IS REKO DIG? WHERE IS HIGHWAYS? WHERE IS GWADAR PORT? ANY WORKER ANY INVESTMENT IS THEIR TARGET. AND ENOUGH OF BLAIMING OTHERS FOR THE FAULT OF THESE PEOPLE. LETS CALL A SPADE A SPADE FOR ONCE.

PLEASE SIR JI TELL ME ABOUT EVEN 1 PUNJABI/KASHMIRI/SINDHI/MUJAHIR THAT TARGETED INVESTMENTS???? PLEASE CAN ANYONE TELL ME 1 PERSON FROM THESE ETHNIC GROUPS THAT DID KABOOM SUICIDE BOMBING ON CHINESE/FOREIGNERS/INVESTORS???

IF ANYONE ON THIS FORUM CAN PROVIDE NAME OF 1 SINGLE PUNJABI/KASHMIRI/SINDHI/MUJAHIR THAT HAS DONE SUCH CRIME I WILL LEAVE THESE FORUM FOREVER.....BHAI SAAB OUR PEOPLE EARN AND SWEAT HALAL BLOOD. WE ONLY EAT HALAL.

Even Trillion dollars will not change these baloch. Only language they understand is DANDA. Enough is enough. Time to speak to them in a language they understand.

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

Gawadar in 2023 is what the UAE was pre 1971.

Apparently this is the crown Jewel of CPEC.

Banda la lawey juti.

I have only one thing to say and that is all I will say from now on. The expats should not support this corrupt nation anymore.

maxresdefault.jpg

Banda la lawey juti.

The difference is, UAE transformed. Gwadar and Pakistan will never change. The UAE doesn't have a general problem. Pakistan does.

maxresdefault.jpg

Banda la lawey juti.

Pyscho. Did you get educated in maddrassah? on what planet. GWADAR HAS GONE NOWHERE AND WILL CONTINUE GOING NO WHERE. NO ONE IS GONNA INVEST A SINGLE PENNY WHERE THEIR INVESTMENTS WILL BE BLOWN UP.

If you ever ran a business in your life you would know that rather than repeating same BS mouthpiece.

I have only one thing to say and that is all I will say from now on. The expats should not support this corrupt nation anymore.

The difference is, UAE transformed. Gwadar and Pakistan will never change. The UAE doesn't have a general problem. Pakistan does.

Bro see my reply above. Ground realities in BALOCHISTAN NO PAKISTANI IS SINCERELY WILLING TO ACCEPT. THAT IS WHAT I HAVE LEARNED IN LAST 25 YEARS. HOW CAN YOU SOLVE A PROBLEM YOU ARE NOT EVEN WILLING TO ACCEPT???

NOTHING WILL CHANGE UNTIL PAKISTANIS REALIZE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM IN BALOCHISTAN.

LtGen Asif Ghafoor is in command of Quetta Corps to clean up Balochistan and he should be given a free hand to reinstate writ of the state.

Back
Top Bottom