What's new

Senators criticise ‘remarks over Gwadar protests’

The elite of Pakistan have ruined this country everyone cries ethnic cleansing the minute police picks em up for being a nuisance they export these theories to their region hence you get blind followers.

Just look at our education system all it produces are liberal eggs that repeat the same cycle of degeneracy. Engineering does not matter but Gender studies yh yh we need that, you deserve a place in Ameerikas top Unis for your gender studies make sure you bring back that Joylandstan back home when you done, typical Pak elite shenanigans.

Send the Vigos.

The elite of Pakistan have ruined this country everyone cries ethnic cleansing the minute police picks em up for being a nuisance they export these theories to their region hence you get blind followers.

Just look at our education system all it produces are liberal eggs that repeat the same cycle of degeneracy. Engineering does not matter but Gender studies yh yh we need that, you deserve a place in Ameerikas top Unis for your gender studies make sure you bring back that Joylandstan back home when you done, typical Pak elite shenanigans.

Send the Vigos.
Exactly this, it's a complete sh!t show and the civil-military leadership could not care less, and what's even more worrying is that they purposefully and knowingly destablise the country further through their obvious political shenanigans (IK VONC and assassination attempt)

The liberal "activists" are able to spew whatever harmful rhetoric unchecked even if it's false and blatantly for the purpose of riling up the population and victimising groups to encourage violence.

And then people have the balls to complain about "vigos" in Pakistan, well where the fu'k are they? I wish the vigo allegations and "human rights abuses" were true but the fact is people can do anything and no one bats an eyelid

Factually speaking, the security of Gwadar port and corridor is within the area of responsibility of the Pakistan Army, with security specifically assigned to Army's Southern Command (under Lt Gen Asif Ghafoor) as per the National Action Plan. SSD is a subservient formation under the Southern Command dedicated for this purpose.
What law authorizes the corrupt overlords in uniform to arrest peaceful protesters?

wardi mafia sa nijat sa he pakistan ki salamti mumkinn ha ...likh lo

remember this clown used to parrot 5th gen ware ware?

A lot of us fell for it, never again.. these traitors have declared war on against the country they were supposed to serve and the people they were supposed to protect. Down with the GHQ dogs, traitors the lot of them.. The generals have a history for committing high treason, who are they to make decisions for 230 million, look what they done to this country, disaster after disaster, disremembering east Pakistan wasn't enough for them, they want to finish off all the other provinces as well, like they throwed Kashmiris to the wolfs to get raped by fascist MODI.

GHQ Is cancer

Last edited:
Come on bro your not fooling anyone. People have had enough of ummah chummah. Pakistanis today know our enemies from miles away.

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE OF GWADAR WHO ARE PROTESTING??? PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME DO THESE PEOPLE ONLY KNOW PROTESTS AND NOTHING ELSE???

They have been provided endless opportunities compared to people of other provinces. ARE PASHTUNS OF BALOCHISTAN COMPLAINING? ARE PUNJABIS BLOWING UP FACTORIES IN SIALKOT OR FAISALABAD DUE TO UNEMPLOYMENT??? ARE SINDHIS BLOWING UP MALLS IN KARACHI DUE TO BEING LEFT OUT BEHIND MUHAHIRS??? ARE KASHMIRIS BLOWING THEMSELVES UP DUE TO INFLUEX OF AFGHANS TAKING THEIR JOBS????

BHAI PLEASE DONT MADE PEOPLE HERE IDIOTS ANYMORE. THESE SO CALLED "PEOPLE" CAN GO LEARN MANY SKILLS, THEY CAN TAKE EMPLOYMENT IN BILLIONS USD WORTH OF PROJECTS, THEY CAN START A NEW BUSINESS IN ORDER TO BE COMPETITIVE IN THE MARKET.. YET WHAT DO THEY DO??? TAKE SUPPORT FROM IRAN/AFGHANISTAN/INDIA TO DO BOMB BLASTS AND BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS THEM???

EXAMPLE TOMORROW IF ROADS ARE BUILT WILL BRICK LAYERS BE ABLE TO CONTRIBUTE TO SUCH A ROAD PROJECT? OF COURSE NOT IT REQUIRES A WHOLE DIFFERENT SKILL SET... LIKEWISE IF TODAY A PORT IS BUILT AND FISHERMAN CANNOT BENEFIT FROM THIS AND HAVE TO STAY 5 MILES AWAY FROM WHERE THEY COULD FISH BEFORE DUE TO THE SECURITY SITUATION WHICH THEIR OWN PEOPLE CAUSED THEN HOW IS THAT A BURDEN TO THEM???????

THERE ARE TRILLIONS OF FISH IN THE SEA BETA GO FISH ELSEWHERE OR LEARN A NEW SKILL WHERE IT WILL NOT IMPACT YOUR ECONOMIC POTENTIAL...

AGAIN HOW MANY BILLIONS USD HAVE BEEN INVESTED INTO THESE PEOPLE SINCE LAST 20 YEARS THAT THEY HAVE AUDICITY TO EVEN PROTEST??? THESE PEOPLES APATITE AND LOOT IS BEYOND ENDLESS. THE TAXPAYERS OF PUNJAB PAY FOR THIS FILTH. TAX PAYERS OF KARACHI AND PUNJAB PAY FOR THEIR OWN DESTRUCTIONS IS THE TRUTH.

I AM NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT SECURITY SITUATION YET BETA... TELL ME 1 ETHNICITY OUT OF HUNDRES IN PAK THAT BLOWS THEMSELVES UP OTHER THAN PATHAN/BALOCH??? YET EVEN PATHANS ARE 30-40 MILLION YET BALOCH ARE ONLY 7-8 MILLION... YET AGAIN BALOCH ARE BACKSTABBERS WHEREEVER THEY LIVE WHETHER IRAN OR AFGHANISTAN OR PAKISTAN. ANY NATION WHICH HAVE BEEN UNGRATEFUL TO HAVE BALOCH AS CITIZENS HAVE SUFFERED THEIR CURSE. NOT 1 NATION HAVE BEEN ABLE TO LIVE IN PEACE WITH THESE PEOPLE YET HERE YOU HAVE AUDACITY TO BLAME GENERAL GHAFOOR WHOSE FOOT IS NOT EVEN WORTH YOURSELF.

Let me tell you 1 thing if these BALOCH ARE IN IRAN/UAE/USA/CANADA/WEST/INDIA THEY WILL NOT EVEN DO 1% OF THE FITNAH THEY DO IN PAKSITAN. THERE SARDARS HEAD WOULD NOT EVEN BE LEFT INTACT ON THEIR BODY. PAK ARMY AND STATE HAS BEEN FAR TO GENEROUS AND LENIENT TO THESE TRATIORS. THAT IS A FACT.
Listen to the demands of the people of Gwadar and determine yourself if their legitimate or not. Also you brought up terrorism. Terrorism happens when you restrict their ability to peacefully be able to oppose you. If you make protests impossible they go and join terrorist groups and fight you. You said they can learn skills. It isn’t that easy to change careers and Gov should help them in that. The very first and basic demand of people of Gwadar is to stop illegal trawlers from destroying the marine life Gwadar’s waters. Is that a bad demand? It literally benefits Pakistan more than Gwadar if the demand is listened to. Gwadar is still a fishing town. You take away their livelihoods and they will use all force they can ti save their livelihoods. You make them vulnerable to be used by Indians and anti state elements because you neglected them. I’m not making anyone stupid. Go and listen to the other side for once and try to understand their argument. If your so adamant on violence, be prepared to face a Bugti 2.0 in the face of Hidayatur Rehman because he has popular support amongst the people of Gwadar.
Also, go see the development in Iranian Balochistan vs Pakistani Balochistan. You’ll understand yourself. And Iranians do have insurgencies too but they go after the ones keeping the insurgencies alive (the agencies behind them) so they cause real damage to it. Killing foot soldiers won’t do shit.

Listen to the demands of the people of Gwadar and determine yourself if their legitimate or not. Also you brought up terrorism. Terrorism happens when you restrict their ability to peacefully be able to oppose you. If you make protests impossible they go and join terrorist groups and fight you. You said they can learn skills. It isn’t that easy to change careers and Gov should help them in that. The very first and basic demand of people of Gwadar is to stop illegal trawlers from destroying the marine life Gwadar’s waters. Is that a bad demand? It literally benefits Pakistan more than Gwadar if the demand is listened to. Gwadar is still a fishing town. You take away their livelihoods and they will use all force they can ti save their livelihoods. You make them vulnerable to be used by Indians and anti state elements because you neglected them. I’m not making anyone stupid. Go and listen to the other side for once and try to understand their argument. If your so adamant on violence, be prepared to face a Bugti 2.0 in the face of Hidayatur Rehman because he has popular support amongst the people of Gwadar.
Also, go see the development in Iranian Balochistan vs Pakistani Balochistan. You’ll understand yourself. And Iranians do have insurgencies too but they go after the ones keeping the insurgencies alive (the agencies behind them) so they cause real damage to it. Killing foot soldiers won’t do shit.
Their demands are not genuine like in your case, I've spoken to many

These are just the 'peaceful' side of BLA/BLF who don't use violence but do support it. Their actions aren't due to demands but pure hate.

I've spoken to many people from Balochistan but this is just the truth. It's not about development, it's about separatism.

They have always been poor as **** and they complain that the whole of Balochistan is not a Karachi? Is that reasonable, even when massive funding and loans are being used on Balochistan recently, and then they support people who destabilise it and destroy infrastructure?

I'm sorry but you can't compare your case of Sindh, you guys have genuine demands that need to be addressed but these guys simply want trouble.

The solution for them is not the solution Sindh (development and long-term planning).

Their demands are not genuine like in your case, I've spoken to many

These are just the 'peaceful' side of BLA/BLF who don't use violence but do support it. Their actions aren't due to demands but pure hate.

I've spoken to many people from Balochistan but this is just the truth. It's not about development, it's about separatism.

They have always been poor as **** and they complain that the whole of Balochistan is not a Karachi? Is that reasonable, even when massive funding and loans are being used on Balochistan recently, and then they support people who destabilise it and destroy infrastructure?

I'm sorry but you can't compare your case of Sindh, you guys have genuine demands that need to be addressed but these guys simply want trouble.

The solution for them is not the solution Sindh (development and long-term planning).
Could be.
But I’m in favour of leaving peaceful ways to oppose open. Crack down hard on violent elements. But leave peaceful opposition open. The peaceful ones will be easier to subdue and die down on their own overtime if you don’t give them the opportunity to create more propaganda against you. The case with Akbar Bugti is clear. Despite him being how he was, he never openly said anti Pakistan statements. Once he died (accident or not, bla or PA) his followers started openly saying anti state statements. Sometimes you need dogs to bark at your because you can easily shut them up with a treat when you want to. But if the dog attacks you it’s not easy to stop the attack. A dog stays loyal as long as it’s fed.
However I still think the Baloch of Gwadar have SOME legitimate demands. Like stopping illegal fishing trawlers for example, that’s a valid demand. Many time’s legitimate movements are hijacked by anti state elements because of our negligence. Hidayatur Rehman still hasn’t openly said any anti Pakistan statement yet. I’m afraid if he’s killed he might become bugti 2.0 and create more problems than his protests ever created. Also remember his a religious guy while bla/blf is more communist and secularist. We need to make them turn against the each other, not give them a reason to unite. And sometimes you have to except ridiculous demands as well to temporarily shut them up and in that gap you get you prepare to tackle to situation properly.
We have to remember that Balochistan is a part of Pakistan and Baloch are our people. Even bla blf types are still our people. Killing foot soldiers is easy but it will mean a never ending insurgency. We have to pacify the violent ones, infiltrate their movement, deviate their movement, precisely remove all the trouble makers, take control of their movement, make violence and protests seem not worth it (india does this in IOK by flooding the valley with wealth to make resistance seem not worth it and business or jobs seem like a better option) and, carefully destroy their anti state ideology making our enemies into our allies.

Could be.
But I’m in favour of leaving peaceful ways to oppose open. Crack down hard on violent elements. But leave peaceful opposition open. The peaceful ones will be easier to subdue and die down on their own overtime if you don’t give them the opportunity to create more propaganda against you. The case with Akbar Bugti is clear. Despite him being how he was, he never openly said anti Pakistan statements. Once he died (accident or not, bla or PA) his followers started openly saying anti state statements. Sometimes you need dogs to bark at your because you can easily shut them up with a treat when you want to. But if the dog attacks you it’s not easy to stop the attack. A dog stays loyal as long as it’s fed.
However I still think the Baloch of Gwadar have SOME legitimate demands. Like stopping illegal fishing trawlers for example, that’s a valid demand. Many time’s legitimate movements are hijacked by anti state elements because of our negligence. Hidayatur Rehman still hasn’t openly said any anti Pakistan statement yet. I’m afraid if he’s killed he might become bugti 2.0 and create more problems than his protests ever created. Also remember his a religious guy while bla/blf is more communist and secularist. We need to make them turn against the each other, not give them a reason to unite. And sometimes you have to except ridiculous demands as well to temporarily shut them up and in that gap you get you prepare to tackle to situation properly.
We have to remember that Balochistan is a part of Pakistan and Baloch are our people. Even bla blf types are still our people. Killing foot soldiers is easy but it will mean a never ending insurgency. We have to pacify the violent ones, infiltrate their movement, deviate their movement, precisely remove all the trouble makers, take control of their movement, make violence and protests seem not worth it (india does this in IOK by flooding the valley with wealth to make resistance seem not worth it and business or jobs seem like a better option) and, carefully destroy their anti state ideology making our enemies into our allies.
I'm all for trying peaceful solutions first but people should understand the nature of the problem as well

It has become a trend to hate on the army to the point people won't have a clue what they are talking about but jump straight to blaming the army.

I'm all for trying peaceful solutions first but people should understand the nature of the problem as well

It has become a trend to hate on the army to the point people won't have a clue what they are talking about but jump straight to blaming the army.
Yeah but army making such irresponsible statements just adds fuel to the fire. It’s not Asif Ghafoor’s place to make such a statement on such a matter.

You are always entitled to your opinion, but some balance may help. As an example, "peaceful protestors" choking the port of Karachi. I wonder how many would be okay with it.

Factually speaking, the security of Gwadar port and corridor is within the area of responsibility of the Pakistan Army, with security specifically assigned to Army's Southern Command (under Lt Gen Asif Ghafoor) as per the National Action Plan. SSD is a subservient formation under the Southern Command dedicated for this purpose.
Once Security of bangladesh was also responsibility of these dollar khor aka regime changers , look what they did at that time

FnKx-86WAAAJRSn

1) Chinese are very committed people. When they say CPEC is flagship of BRI, then they mean business.
2) Chinese loans are given at ~2% IR.
3) The loan term is 20 !!!!!!!!!!! years.
4) The 17% IPP return rate (in $) was not exclusive to Chinese. It was open to any investor, local or westerner or and gulf state.
5) IK solved many problems under CPEC and the Chinese were happy. @Irfan Baloch @ghazi52
@truthseeker2010

The US send aid to Pakistan for allying itself to her. They still aid Egypt, Isreal, etc to this day for their service.

If China doesn't help (aid) then they don't dictate our policy too.

@truthseeker2010

The US send aid to Pakistan for allying itself to her. They still aid Egypt, Isreal, etc to this day for their service.

If China doesn't help (aid) then they don't dictate our policy too.

Sure US aid will now be in the form of IMF and might be in WB loan. But at what costs, the commoner is already at the brink. IMF is at the moment throwing away the fin ministry's proposals.
And will the IMF and other dollar inflows be able to repay Chinese loans?
I don't want to be despondent but situation is too fd up for the decision makers, and needs a very hard reset.

Back
Top Bottom