What's new

Seleucus Nicator's Invasion of India, c.306-303 BC

Actually cradle of civilization was in Anatolia and Mesopotamia. India came later.

Civilizations are like mushrooms, they started in various places and some of them simultaneously.

You don't want to, or you can't? A swamp zoo can't be compared to our heavenly lands.

Man you dont know what are you talking about?You boasted about the barbaric acts of Turks and other muslim invaders.We proud about honour and decency of our great Mauryan Empire .We also respect Alexander the Great.
Turkey is a good country .Most of the Turkish members here are decent and always kept high standards.But you are different.And in a race to destroy the reputation of Turkey and Turkish people.Indian Civilization itself carry higher standard.Our civilization is always expanding.While some old civilization like Mesopatomia which is equivalent to Indian Civilization destroyed thousands of years ago.India is still a centre opposite to the western culture

Last edited:
At least the Turks achieved what Alexander failed. I'm sure a movie will be made about it to empower the muslim nation. Alexander's empire didnt even last longer than his lifetime, while the Turkic Mughals ruled it for centuries.
Anatolian like you has nothing to do with Uzbek Turkic Mughals.

Of course you do.:lol:
Uzbeks look exactly like Turkish people.:enjoy:
Yes they do. I met few of them and I thought they were Turkish but I could understand from their accent they were not.

Yes they do. I met few of them and I thought they were Turkish but I could understand from their accent they were not.
The Racial Makeup of the Turks | Counter-Currents Publishing
Turkish people are mainly made up of Greeks and Baltic people and have a very small Turkic admixture.

And regardless only three major groups ever successfully invaded India and they where the UZBEK Mughals, Afghans and the British.
Mongols,Persians, Sakas, Hunas, Arabs, Greeks and Macedonians all tried and where defeated which goes to show just how good the Ancient Indian armies where. :)

LOL

Low cast Pakistani convert @shan is back with new Avatar.

Inferiority complex much??

Its not me being proud of Aryan achievements, if only hybrid austroloid Indians can see their faces in mirror and then wonder how the **** are they aryans?

It is funny when these uneducated Madressa kids start talking of subjects too big for their boots. ;)

Your primitive brain and thinking process has not changed much despite many efforts by Aryan race in ancient times. :lol:

So the Madressa kid studied history as well, bobbing the primitive head up and down a zillion times! ;)

Your kind who live in bubble thinking how aryans didn't invaded but moved away from shit hole India. :lol: While at the same time think others don't know history?

Its not me being proud of Aryan achievements, if only hybrid austroloid Indians can see their faces in mirror and then wonder how the **** are they aryans?

Inferiority complex convert,

Aryan is a Sanskrit word meaning civilized not white.

Anyway Maurya's were Shudra.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom