What's new

Seleucus Nicator's Invasion of India, c.306-303 BC

We are Indian not anything else, ask a random Indian and he wouldn't even know what a Aryan is.

We don't call ourselves Aryans. Blame the European historians who put the languages spoken in Pakistan and North India in Indo-Aryan language group.

Nobody here gives a damn otherwise.

But you guys believe in OIT and reject Aryans being outsiders. And its not just European historians but everyone a part from Hindutvas.

So who is Aryan?

These were people without aboriginal blood, they came and they conquered. Gave you religion and caste system you guys are proud of. Otherwise what is the difference between rajasthan rajput and bhil? Both look like same and act like same, the only difference is aryans creating caste system to devide Indians.

But you guys believe in OIT and reject Aryans being outsiders. And its not just European historians but everyone a part from Hindutvas.

These were people without aboriginal blood, they came and they conquered. Gave you religion and caste system you guys are proud of. Otherwise what is the difference between rajasthan rajput and bhil? Both look like same and act like same, the only difference is aryans creating caste system to devide Indians.
Where's the proof that Aryans did that though? What if the original Indians already had the caste system?

Where's the proof that Aryans did that though? What if the original Indians already had the caste system?

There are only two possibilities, OIT or AIT. And we don't find aborginal genes in Europeans but we find europeans print in Indian higher castes. So Aryans did indeed come from outside and they were quite racist bunch, just look at my avatar.

There was a lot of mixing in the initial stages of them entering into India. A lot. So much so that even the most tribal of tribal not in the caste system carries their marker. And the NW of NW of peoples will carry aboriginal markers.

The caste system was formed after a long stay within India it self. And the religion has evolved much more than what it was.

There was a lot of mix in the initial stages of them entering into India. A lot. So much so that even the most tribal of tribal not in the caste system carries their marker. And the NW of NW of peoples will carry aboriginal markers.

The caste system was formed after a long stay with India it self. And the religion has evolved much more than what it was.

Did i say they didn't mix? But caste system always existed, they maintained they paternal linage intact. At least you are not denying aryans invasion.

There are only two possibilities, OIT or AIT. And we don't find aborginal genes in Europeans but we find europeans print in Indian higher castes. So Aryans did indeed come from outside and they were quite racist bunch, just look at my avatar.
But the incident that took place in your avatar took place in Tamil Nadu/Sri Lanka? It's highly unlikely that Aryans would go that far South. Also don't belittle other peoples religious beliefs without any basis.

So they are all without any Arab genes? In fact continuous Syed line on the father's side leading back to the 7th century desert?

Yes father line is continuous but mothers were often locals, even my great grandmothers (paternal Punjabi maternal Iranian) were converts to Islam, aka non Syed Muslims it makes you bleed madrasi?

I thought you were a good member, you proved me wrong. :(

Sorry but this vinod always talk shit so I respond accordingly. :( You know I have no problems with Indians like you who are respectable I would even invite you to come chill with me if you came to America. :)

Sorry but this vinod always talk shit so I respond accordingly. :( You know I have no problems with Indians like you who are respectable I would even invite you to come chill with me if you came to America. :)
Alright mate, just don't get yourself banned and don't aggravate my Indian brothers please. :)

We dont know if it's an invasion or what. But they did enter India.

AMT is PC term invented by current historians. If racist Europe made some theories doesn't mean these are 100% incorrect now. The thing is Aryans were from central asia, somewhere Russia and not Europe. Europe it self was invaded by Aryans and they teach that in their history books. The reason we have so much difference in South Asia is because of huge population of aboriginal already living when Aryans came. So aryans found only necessary to create caste system in India and not anywhere else where the difference was minimum between aryans and non-aryans people appearance.

Also its stupid to think they were welcomed in ancient times.

Alright mate, just don't get yourself banned and don't aggravate my Indian brothers please. :)

I never start I only finish, if he goes away I will stop as well simple. You know what actually I am going to leave the thread myself so if he quotes me I won't respond. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom