What's new

Seleucus Nicator's Invasion of India, c.306-303 BC

@Nuri Natt
I don't mean to start a argument over Rajputs but I know before you have posted the HarrapaDNA results for Rajasthanis however that was only carried out on one individual. A 2006 study into Rajasthani Rajputs found these results. Don't start an argument please as I am only posting here. The HarrapaDNA results most likely belonged to a fake Rajput as a few people in Rajasthan are fake Rajputs. They are easily told apart from real Rajputs since they don't belong to any clan. I have great respect for Jatts like you and don't wish for an argument. :)
Also here is an Anthropological discussion on Rajputs here that backs up my point. :)
The Hindu Rajputs - the Warrior or Kshatriya tribes of Northern India - Anthrocivitas

The 2006 study by Sanghamitra Sengupta has some Y-DNA data on the Rajputs. However, we should consider that many people in Rajasthan claim to be so called Rajputs, even instrument players, camel herdsman and nomads at that! These geneticists can't really authenticate which individuals are real Rajputs and which ones are fake Rajputs, thus the data must misrepresent the over all Rajput Y-DNA demographics. Also, the Rajputs are an elite who aren't easily discernible to the average person or tourist in Rajasthan as they are not seen as average folks on the street, etc. Regardless, Sengupta's data mainly shows an R1-R2-J2 assortment, which is rather typical for upper caste/dvija Hindus in general.

Rajput (India, North, South Asia; High Caste, Indo-European)
  • 5/28 = 17.8% H1–M052
  • 1/28 = 3.57% H-M069
  • 9/28= 32.14 % R1a1-M017
  • 1/28 = 3.57% C5-M356
  • 3/28 = 10.71% J2b2-M241
  • 1/28= 3.57% J2a-M410
  • 2/28 = 7.14% L3-M357
  • 1/28= 3.57% F*-M089/M213
  • 1/28 = 3.57% J1-M267
  • 4/28= 14.28% R2- M124
These results show that although Rajputs have mixed with the population, they have non native DNA in them which is similar of other North West Indians.
Polarity and Temporality of High-Resolution Y-Chromosome Distributions in India Identify Both Indigenous and Exogenous Expansions and Reveal Minor Genetic Influence of Central Asian Pastoralists

AMT is PC term invented by current historians. If racist Europe made some theories doesn't mean these are 100% incorrect now. The thing is Aryans were from central asia, somewhere Russia and not Europe. Europe it self was invaded by Aryans and they teach that in their history books. The reason we have so much difference in South Asia is because of huge population of aboriginal already living when Aryans came. So aryans found only necessary to create caste system in India and not anywhere else where the difference was minimum between aryans and non-aryans people appearance.

Also its stupid to think they were welcomed in ancient times.

By the time the caste system was solidified the higher ups were carrying the aboriginal markers themselves.

It doesnt have anything to do with appearance per se.

Persian, Scythians, Parthians, etc were considered barbarians just like Tibetians, Greeks, Tribals, etc, etc.

Are you that guy that keeps getting banned over and over again? Shah or something?

Last edited:
^^^ @A Town

See this is influence of Aryans racist caste system and how they divided India. Now you are dividing Rajasthan Rajputs between real and fake. Britsh studied ancient aryan texts and divided Indians once again. Even if what you say is true, then the reason there are many fake rajputs is because one can't tell the difference between real and fake one.

If Rajasthan Rajputs were known to stick out like sore tumb like Aryans did then no one will claim to be rajput.

^^^ @A Town

See this is influence of Aryans racist caste system and how they divided India. Now you are dividing Rajasthan Rajputs between real and fake. Britsh studied ancient aryan texts and divided Indians once again. Even if what you say is true, then the reason there are many fake rajputs is because one can't tell the difference between real and fake one.

If Rajasthan Rajputs were known to stick out like sore tumb like Aryans did then no one will claim to be rajput.
No need to act hostile, I clarified before that it is quite easy to tell the difference between real and fake. Fake Rajputs are normally camel herders and when asked about there Gotra they will normally deny they have a Gotra and become aggressive. Also could you please stop insulting our religious beliefs as we are not insulting yours.

By the time the caste system was solidified the higher ups were carrying the aboriginal markers themselves.

It doesnt have anything to do with appearance per se.

Persian, Scythians, Parthians, etc were considered barbarians just like Tibetians, Greeks, Tribals, etc, etc.

Are you that guy that keeps getting banned over and over again? Shah or something?

You don't get it, caste system of aryans always existed. But they allowed themselves to marry aborginal woman, but never gave away their own daughters. When the caste system was soldified it was to prevent further mixing with aborginals woman, but at that point it was already to late.

So caste system was always there from begining because there was gulf between Aryans and aborginals.

No need to act hostile, I clarified before that it is quite easy to tell the difference between real and fake. Fake Rajputs are normally camel herders and when asked about there Gotra they will normally deny they have a Gotra and become aggressive. Also could you please stop insulting our religious beliefs as we are not insulting yours.

So one can't tell by apperance? See that was my point, i was not getting hostile or insulting anyone. This is legacy of racist caste system.

So one can't tell by apperance? See that was my point, i was not getting hostile or insulting anyone. This is legacy of racist caste system.
It's actually depends, a lot of these fake Rajputs are Meenas who are considered to have Central Asian origin so they can mix pretty easily. On the other hand some of the fake Rajputs are OBC's who stick out like a sore thumb.

It's actually depends, a lot of these fake Rajputs are Meenas who are considered to have Central Asian origin so they can mix pretty easily. On the other hand some of the fake Rajputs are OBC's who stick out like a sore thumb.
where are strong rajputs like rathods
biharis used your caste to marry rajput girls

Nope, no one can tell the difference because among Rajasthan rajputs huge amount people exist who look exactly like OBC castes. Castes are there to divide and rule.

When caste system was made strict to stop mixing with aborginals woman, it was already to late. If anyone say he can tell difference between rajput and obc or brahmin and obc i will simply laugh at him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom