What's new

Seleucus Nicator's Invasion of India, c.306-303 BC

And how world laugh at you when you say Aryans were indigenous to India, and how Indian aryans went all around the world. :lol: It was funny seeing austrolid hybrids trying to change California university history book. India is shit hole and from Aryans to British have shitted on it.

And the product of that shyt are the low caste identity crisis struck primitive converts like you. ;)

Aryan means 'noble'.I never understood the hype with aryans.They were a nomadic group just like many others....Anyway stop derailing the thread.

Inferiority complex convert,

Aryan is a Sanskrit word meaning civilized not white.

Anyway Maurya's were Shudra.

Keep believing in OIT :lol: Aryans were not aborginal and tribals of India, no wonder world keep :lol: at you

Aryan means 'noble'.I never understood the hype with aryans.They were a nomadic group just like many others....Anyway stop derailing the thread.

Currently Aryan refers to a group of languages that have certain commonalities. They are spoken in a wide region and by people from very different races.

There is no way to be sure of the common origin though the fact is that Rigveda and the puranas are the most ancient Aryan literature and they are wholly created in and are about our Dharmic land.

If there was a migration from India, it was primarily of the language. The people's gene pool and culture remained substantially the same.

A part from giving you religion, caste system and making your kind from pure austroloid to hybdrid beings. I would say they did pretty well in some cases, considering original Indians in Adamenese islands couldn't even light a fire till 20th century.

Currently Aryan refers to a group of languages that have certain commonalities. They are spoken in a wide region and by people from very different races.

There is no way to be sure of the common origin though the fact is that Rigveda and the puranas are the most ancient Aryan literature and they are wholly created in and are about our Dharmic land.

If there was a migration from India, it was primarily of the language. The people's gene pool and culture remained substantially the same.

Yes Indian aryans migrated to all over the world but left their austroloid tribal genes behind, excellent explanation. :rofl:

So the Madressa kid studied history as well, bobbing the primitive head up and down a zillion times! ;)

LOL pagan jahil everyone knows about the famous Indian head bobble. :lol:

Many other videos like it endian.

YAQ7Kc.gif

Yes Indian aryans migrated to all over the world but left their austroloid tribal genes behind, excellent explanation. :rofl:

Which Madressa was it where genetics was being taught! ;)

And which Suras and Hadhiths talk of genetics that the primitive convert is so obsessed with them?

LOL pagan jahil everyone knows about the famous Indian head bobble. :lol:

Well, let's see you Arabs do it. ;)

funny-arab-man-o.gif

images

images

Attachments

• upload_2014-3-22_20-26-1.jpeg
    upload_2014-3-22_20-26-1.jpeg
    13.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Well, let's see you Arabs do it. ;)

funny-arab-man-o.gif

images

images

LOL funny because I am not an Arab but if you going to bash them at least have the nerve to do it in front of Arab members so that they can defend themselves madrassi.

Oh look,if it isn't another little bigoted maggot with a 'master race' theory.Give us?We are the heirs of the vedic civilization..and have never strayed from its legacy despite thousands of years of external attacks.What about you?All u are(refering only to bigoted nutcases like u,not generalizing) u imported from arabia.Added to ignore list.

Heirs of vedic civilization? Couple of posts ago you was insulting aryans and now claiming to be aryan lol Never seen such a ignorant people.

LOL funny because I am not an Arab but if you going to bash them at least have the nerve to do it in front of Arab members so that they can defend themselves madrassi.

So you are a Syed with no Arab genes at all. ;)

Now that is something...

LOL being a Syed does not mean Arab, there are even African and Chinese Syeds low iq endian.

So they are all without any Arab genes? In fact continuous Syed line on the father's side leading back to the 7th century desert?

Back
Top Bottom