What's new

Seleucus Nicator's Invasion of India, c.306-303 BC

Well, according to the indian member's (@jandk) post to which my post (the one you quoted) was in response to, indians don't care.
The Mughals once when settled down here and started marrying locals became Indians themselves. Do you think Akbar was Turkic or Indic? Shahjehan? Aurangzeb?

There is a reason why Mughal empire is called an Indian empire, whereas British empire in India is called either British or British Indian empire.

Every Turkic who dares to cross india will get shot down. Turkics are hung by their balls in china and were surrender monkeys to Soviets and then Russians. Look at the Kazakhs, turkmens etc. Turkics are insignificant in the world. Indians don't care about you lot. Only pakistanis do.

Dude delete this post. Ignore that AtatAnimal.

Turkish members here aren't bad.

Yeah realised that and put him on ignore. I am just appalled at the way the moderators are running this forum. I have been banned for saying stuff not even 1/10th as offensive as this AtatAnimal speaks and gets away.

You see, any particular act of any person is rated differently by different people depending on how it is seen in their own culture. Only those with similar thought process as that of that Turkish member would not find anything wrong in the language spoken by him, whereas those who are civilized would be aghast at reading what he wrote. You cannot make the former kind see things from the point of view of the latter kind, nor can you build your reputation among both kinds simultaneously. You decided to choose a side, and stayed with the latter.

So while you viewed his posts as a pit full of dirt and pointed it out, others found it too normal to even react at it. Best is, leave it as it is for any civilized kind to see how toleration of the moderators depends not on the dirt but on the source of the dirt. If the one to read does not find anything wrong in those posts, you cannot convince him/her otherwise. At the same time, if the reader is civilized, you won't even need to point it out! And the moderators here are representatives of their own regions and cultures, so when they themselves don't have any respect for their own culture, why should we bother?

This is one of the reasons that throughout the last 6 years, I have not reported a single post, no matter how offending.

They were very much Arab , not under the flag of Umaayid caliphate as was the case during the Battle of Rajasthan . Umar al-Habbari II was the ruler of Sindh when Masudi visited Sindh. After the loss in Battle of Rajasthan arabs made Mansura ,on the west side of Indus their capital.

Habbari dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I already said skirmishes for territories were obviously with local rulers like Pratihara king Bhoja mentioned by Masudi who ruled over Gujarat and Rajasthan.

Actually I never knew about these dudes. :) Guess you are right but still they were basically independent. Not a unified force like Ummayads.

Actually I never knew about these dudes. :) Guess you are right but still they were basically independent. Not a unified force like Ummayads.

Yes they were not under the Umayyad flag anymore and a lot weaker. The kingdoms on the east of Indus were no better, the Pratiharas, Rashtrkuta and Palas constantly fought among themselves and exhausted their resources so no one east of Indus had the time and energy to march westwards to capture any more lands. By the time Ghaznavi arrived all these were spent forces .

At least the Turks achieved what Alexander failed. I'm sure a movie will be made about it to empower the muslim nation. Alexander's empire didnt even last longer than his lifetime, while the Turkic Mughals ruled it for centuries.

Don't know why atat guy continues to emphasize on turk here when talking about mughals,mughals were a hotchpotch of uzbeks,iranis,turkis and mongols .They claimed descent from genghis and timur.Genghis devastated and enslaved turkish khanates like the khwarezm and the cumans,and timur destoyed one of the more reknowned ottoman sultans-bayezid and locked him up in a cage till his death in captivity as a broken man.The word mughul itself is derived from mongol'.

At least the Turks achieved what Alexander failed. I'm sure a movie will be made about it to empower the muslim nation. Alexander's empire didnt even last longer than his lifetime, while the Turkic Mughals ruled it for centuries.

How about a movie related to Ottman turks and how they completely lost first world war and still they retained Atat turk as their father who is a general at that time.

How about a movie about USA dictating terms to Turkey for the last 80 years??

How about a movie related to Ottman turks and how they completely lost first world war and still they retained Atat turk as their father who is a general at that time.

How about a movie about USA dictating terms to Turkey for the last 80 years??
Don't confuse India with our proud nation. We won our independence. India got their independence out of pity because that old guy begged for it.

Don't confuse India with our proud nation. We won our independence. India got their independence out of pity because that old guy begged for it.

Did I spoke about India??

I do not want to compare India with Turkey(a nation built by nomadic tribes from C.Asia with their loot)

Did I spoke about India??

I do not want to compare India with Turkey(a nation built by nomadic tribes from C.Asia with their loot)
You don't want to, or you can't? A swamp zoo can't be compared to our heavenly lands.

Yes a cradle of civilization like India cannot be compared with any nation :tup:
Actually cradle of civilization was in Anatolia and Mesopotamia. India came later.

Bro, leave it, please. You only make things worse for the rest of us. As for the Indians here, don't generalize all Turks on this forum due one person, that's also wrong.
Dude, I only said we should make movie about Mughals and he started talking shit about Turkey. I just gave back what he was doing.

Back
Top Bottom