What's new

Was Aristotle’s Claim Of Indian Origin Of Jews True?

Nope. He was real and he ruled the entire known world of the time. And also internet was invented in india 100 thousand years ago. (Enjoy ;) )
Embarrassing what the Indian brains fantasise about. The quora is just full of hindu nationalist saying he defeated Julius cesar and conquered Rome, like **** me they literally have no brain. in a few centries they are gonna start saying they single handily defeated the axis during world war.

Embarrassing what the Indian brains fantasise about. The quora is just full of hindu nationalist saying he defeated Julius cesar and conquered Rome, like **** me they literally have no brain. in a few centries they are gonna start saying they single handily defeated the axis during world war.
Didn’t you see the couple of coins found in Eritrea? Conclusive proof that all that is true :lol:

The interaction between India and the West during the first millennium BC is well known as in the mention in Old Testament of trade for ivory, apes and peacocks.

I didn't know Old Testament correctly identifies Indians to be animal traffickers.

Biblical scholars see his hymn to Aten as the original of Psalm 104 of the Old Testament
Which scholars are these?
The Iranian scholar Al-Bīrūnī (973-1048), speaking of chariots of war in his book Tarikh Al-Hind, mentions the Greek claim that they were the first to use them and insists they are wrong because the chariots were already invented by Aphrodisios the Hindu, when he ruled over Egypt, about 900 years after the deluge.” This reference, which cannot be literally true, is significant for it preserves the memory of a “Hindu” (Indic-inspired) king of Egypt prior to the Greek state.

This alone is a netflix marathon in fiction section. The revisionist acceleration is beyond non Indian comprehension.

Well if Jews are originally Indians then what do you say of this (negative opinions of India by Israelis)?

no wonder jews are turds as they originated from yindu piss count
A country that never existed at his time.

"India" is a geographical term and always has been ambiguous with the land of the Indus until European colonial period.

Attachments

• 179478992_544627939851470_8481621056781822960_n.jpg
    179478992_544627939851470_8481621056781822960_n.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom